Yo! Yoyoyo Toyota Ford F-150!

Liz

I am destitute! Poor as a sack of potatoes during potato blight season of death!

The horrendous evil thing has happened a few months ago, and my computer passed away.

I hate iPads and their ilk. I scoff at the ignorami who state that these blasted contraptions shall replace the simplistic beauty that is a computer. Scoff in their pathetic face of stupidity and stupid stuff. Scoff I tell you!

But I love you all guys! You are almost my favorite people sometimes! I would bake you a pie, but I'm a tragedy in the kitchen. So tragic I bring Shakespeare to tears. A river of tears, salty tears on which nothing can survive due to the bitterness and despair that are trapped within each drop due to the surface tension of each teardrop.

But there is hope yet! Maybe ill buy a computer soon or something I almost have the cash now.

Whatever

Cheers my good fellas!

the only thing ipads are good for is BEING BROKEN

I scoff! I scoff heartily! And with much blazing passion!

TRULY ipads are the worst. And your post is the best. Its beauty almost brought me to tears. It was a magnificent blend of literary prowess, elegant philosophy and scientific genius. Nay, it was no mere post. It was ART.

I WISH YOU LUCK IN YOUR ENDEAVOURS. May you get a computer soon and join us again in our grand adventures!

Edited by Nightmare