1. Lunatic stat-boosters and mixed male classes are assumed.

2. I'm not going to be using any Wi-Fi stuff, so no Rainbow Potion et al.

3. Everyone must be recruited, and no playable characters are to die. I'm not going to be as cold-hearted as Marth, at least not in this playthrough.

4. The framework for efficiency I adopt is expected turncounts; this isn't pure LTC.

5. Rigging for good level-ups is OK, but I probably won't do it often, if at all. While strategies demanding near-perfect level-ups often have low raw turncounts, the expected turncounts are likely to be higher once the player is penalized for the resets needed to get those level-ups.

Welcome to another playthrough topic. The name of the game is Lunatic Reverse. I am already familiar with some of the LTC strategies developed by Colonel_M, dondon, mjemirzian, and others, so their strategies will be cited when appropriate. For those strategies of theirs with which I'm not familiar, I'll figure them out independently and/or improve upon them, if possible (I'll likely not figure them out at all).

My Avatar is named ヒース (Heath), and his build is:

Clergy's Child: Def +2

Diverse: Str and Mag +1/+10%

Honorable: Skl/Spd +15%

I considered Noble's Child, but found that Prologues 1 and 2 would, on average, take a bit longer than with a Clergy's Child due to Jagen being too strong and Rody being too durable.

[spoiler=Prologue 1 (4/4)]A Clergy's Child Avatar all but guarantees a four-turn clear, Iron Lance misses notwithstanding. Unless the +HP Past trait is also used, the +1/+5% Def Present (cba to look up the name) will take an extra turn if Jagen spawns with an extra point of attack; the Clergy's Child doesn't have this problem.

In my redo of the level with an Honorable Avatar, I forgot to write down the stats. I suppose I'll keep the old set of stats here for the heck of it.

[spoiler=old, irrelevant]

Lvl   HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WExp                Class
                Heath  2.70 21 10  01  05  02  04  13  00  D Lance             Knight

[spoiler=Prologue 2 (4/8)]A four-turn clear requires either that a Clergy's Child Avatar gets (I think) two +Def level-ups OR that a +1/+10% Str Avatar gets at least one +Str level-up in the two level-ups that occur before facing Rody (at a 50% growth rate, this occurs 75% of the time); if neither occurs, then this transitions into a five-turn clear. I think if Rody spawns with 17 Atk, the four-turn clear can occur that way without the need for the extra Def.

Not much worth noting other than the fact that an Avatar who doesn't have at least 10 Str before facing Rody will finish on turn 4 enemy phase at the earliest, whereas a 10 Str or better Avatar can finish on turn 4 player phase.

Again, I forgot to write down the stats following this chapter.

[spoiler=old, irrelevant]

Heath  3.10 22 10  01  06  02  05  14  00  D Lance             Knight
                Ryan   1.69 base

[spoiler=Prologue 3 (4/12)]In my redo, I managed to get a four-turn clear. I do not think Spd is necessarily a limiting factor for the four-turn clear; however, having 3 Spd or more definitely allows for more ways of securing the four-turn clear since the Knight can be used more aggressively to draw in enemies. Str is important, as an Avatar with 11 Str can kill Fighters after two Iron Lance hits and a shot from Ryan.

I used the standard 'T' formation on turn 1 and KOed one of the two drawn-in enemies on turn 2. What I often did in my test runs was to draw in either the Fighter or Caeda on turn 2, while also forming a barrier to protect Ryan from the remaining drawn-in enemy, and wait until turn 3 to draw in the other of the Fighter/Caeda, though I had one successful run that involved drawing them both in on turn 3 enemy phase. If Caeda has 32 HP instead of 31, it may not be productive to have Ryan attack her, as a Knight Avatar plus an Iron Bow shot will not be enough to KO her; in a subsequent test run, I wound up having Rody KO Caeda after she took a second hit from the Avatar, while Ryan chipped the Fighter on turn 4 player phase for Luke to finish.

The run of the level I actually kept was one in which Ryan KOed Caeda, and Luke and Rody didn't get any kills for themselves. I would have preferred that Luke got a kill or two, but EXP optimization is really meaningless and unreliable in this stage due to the varying enemy stats. I only kept this run because I didn't feel like recording a new set of stats.

These stats are up to date.

Heath  3.90 21 11  01  07  03  03  14  00  D Lance             Knight
                Ryan   2.49 19 08  00  05  04  03  08  00  D Bow               Archer
                Luke   1.20 base
                Rody   1.20 base

[spoiler=Prologue 4 (4/16)]Everyone hid in the alcove except for the Avatar, who was positioned to face at least two enemies per enemy phase. Caeda got the boss kill, and Ryan got in some potshots.

Heath  5.78 23 12  01  09  03  03  15  00  C Lance             Knight
                Ryan   3.39 20 08  00  06  05  03  08  00  D Bow               Archer 
                Luke   1.33 base
                Rody   1.20 base
                Caeda  4.69 base
                Wrys   3.51 base

[spoiler=Prologue 5 (5/21)]Credit to dondon for the general structure of the strategy. I suspect a four-turn clear is possible at realistic odds if Athena dodges either a Fighter on turn 3 or the boss on turn 4, but I didn't want to bother with that.

Turn 1: Athena was positioned on the forest tile 2U1R from the fort. Everyone else stayed out of enemy range. For this tactic to work, Athena must dodge one of two Fighters, each of whom has 60% true hit; if she dodges more than one of the two, then I suspect the strategy transitions into a six-turn clear, as one of the enemy hunters behaves slightly differently.

Turn 2: Merric got onto the fort and finished one of the Fighters. Luke finished the other one, making sure to stay out of enemy range. Ryan chipped the top Hunter, and Heath finished the kill from the square below the upper fort. Athena moved to the square below Heath and ORKOed the other Hunter. I think I subsequently moved Caeda onto the top fort; not completely sure what I did in this particular attempt since, depending on the enemy and player stats, other moves may also work.

Turn 3: Finished the non-boss enemies.

Turn 4: Healed.

Turn 5: Dogpile on the boss. Luke got the kill.

I suppose it is worth noting that a Noble's Child Avatar with five level-ups (Lv. 6) has a 57% chance of reaching 5 Spd ('=BINOMDIST(3,5,0.65,1)' in Excel), enough to avoid getting doubled by Fighters, whereas an Honorable Avatar has only a 13% chance with five level-ups. Reaching the 5 Spd benchmark probably allows for a five-turn clear or better without needing a ninja dodge from Athena. Actually, I'm not even sure if a fast Avatar is necessary for a more reliable five-turn clear, but I kind of just want to move on.

For giving him the boss kill, Luke rewarded me with an HP-only level-up. Stoopid Luke.

Heath   6.47 24 12  01  10  04  03  15  00  C Lance             Knight
                Ryan    3.49 20 08  00  06  05  03  08  00  D Bow               Archer 
                Luke    2.28 21 07  00  05  07  04  07  00  D Sword E Lance    Cavalier 
                Rody    1.20 base
                Caeda   4.89 base
                Wrys    4.19 who cares
                Athena 10.72 base
                Merric 10.39 base

[spoiler=Prologue 6: Draug (3/24)]This map was relatively simple.

Turn 1: Cecille, Heath, Ryan, and Luke made a 'T' formation along the RHS, with Heath protruding, and with Cecile, Ryan, and Luke collinear from top to bottom in that order. In the process, I traded the Steels to the relevant characters. Meanwhile, Merric was positioned to draw in the Mage, and Caeda was positioned at the bottom-right corner. During the enemy phase, the Soldiers attacked Cecile and Luke, while the Mage attacked Merric.

Turn 2: Caeda finished the Mage; Merric and Ryan teamed up on a Soldier; and Heath finished the other Soldier while making sure to be in Draug's range.

Turn 3: Merric chipped Draug, and Luke got the kill. Everyone else teamed up on the Soldier, who would be killed by Caeda.

Heath   6.86 24 12  01  10  04  03  15  00  C Lance             Knight
                Ryan    3.89 20 08  00  06  05  03  08  00  D Bow               Archer 
                Luke    3.00 22 08  00  06  08  04  07  00  D Sword E Lance    Cavalier 
                Rody    1.20 base
                Caeda   5.46 19 06  02  08  16  14  08  06  D Lance            Pegasus Knight
                Wrys    4.19 who cares
                Athena 10.72 base
                Merric 10.64 base
                Cecile  3.10 base

[spoiler=Prologue 7: Cain (4/28)]A three-turn clear is possible at lowish but not unreasonable odds: if all three of Caeda, Luke, and Athena at their base stats attack Cain with their Steel weapons, Cain will have only 2 HP remaining. Thus, if Caeda has +1 Str from base OR the three units have a combined +2 Str from their bases, then they will KO Cain. I didn't meet the benchmarks, so I settled for a four-turn clear without Athena. While I met them by the end of the level due to Caeda's level-up, I hadn't fielded Athena, and I'm not sure if Caeda's level-up occurred before or after KOing Cain.

Turn 1: Merric attacked the left Knight, and Heath finished. Caeda attacked the Myrmidon, making sure to stay out of range of the other enemies (saw this idea in Balcerzak's video some time ago). Ryan, Wrys, and Luke advanced slightly. During the enemy phase, a Myrmidon attacked Heath; the other Knight took a counterattack from Merric; and the other Myrmidon died from Caeda's counterattack.

Turn 2: Positioned 1D1R from the bottom fort, Merric finished the Knight he chipped during turn 1 EP. Wrys Healed Merric. Luke and Caeda teamed up on the Archer. Heath pulled back by a square and used a Vulnerary, though I think I would have had to do something different if he hadn't just procured a point of Def.

Turn 3: Caeda blocked the northeastern fort, Wrys blocked the southeastern fort, Luke blocked the northern fort near the center, and Heath KOed the Archer. During the enemy phase, a Cavalier spawned and hit Heath, while Cain attacked Luke.

Turn 4: Heath pulled back and healed, with the Cavalier dying on the enemy phase to his counter. Everyone else ganged up on Cain and KOed him during the player phase.

Heath   7.87 25 13  01  11  05  04  16  00  C Lance             Knight
                Ryan    4.02 20 08  00  07  05  04  08  00  D Bow               Archer 
                Luke    3.42 22 08  00  06  08  04  07  00  D Sword E Lance    Cavalier 
                Rody    1.20 base
                Caeda   6.58 20 07  02  09  07  15  08  06  D Lance            Pegasus Knight
                Wrys    who cares
                Athena 10.72 base
                Merric 11.13 25 00  07  06  11  07  07  06  D Tomes           Mage 
                Cecille 3.10 base

[spoiler=Prologue 8 (11/39)]I fielded Caeda, Heath, Merric, Athena, Marth, Wrys, Luke, and Ryan.

Turn 1: Formed a five-unit line with Caeda, Heath, Merric, Athena, and Marth. Marth was positioned at the right in order to draw in the RHS Hunter and Bandit. The two Thieves took counterattacks during the enemy phase from Merric and Athena.

Turn 2: Cleaned up the enemies and placed Heath in range of the LHS bandit.

Turn 3: I hid my units, as attacking the Hunter from 1-range would have triggered the Silver Axe Bandits and Mages. Heath was positioned just in range of the LHS Thief. During the enemy phase, the Hunter attacked Merric, who was positioned on the throne, and the Bandit died to Heath's enemy-phase counter (Heath was and is a bit Str-blessed; this wouldn't have worked with a Str-screwed Avatar). The LHS Thief attacked Heath.

Turn 4: Finished up the enemies in the immediate vicinity and put each of Ryan and Merric in range of an advancing Hand Axe Bandit.

Turn 5: In anticipation of the advancing Thieves, I put each of Heath and Caeda in range of a Thief. Ryan and Merric retreated and healed up while each staying in range of a Hand Axe Bandit. Everyone else was also bottled up towards the corners.

Turn 6: Cleaned up the two Thieves and two Bandits. Athena walked in range of the Silver Axe Bandit, drawing in that Bandit as well as the two Mages and remaining Bandit.

Turn 7: With Ogma and/or Est and good AI manipulation, it should be possible to clean up the four enemies drawn in on turn 6 during turn 7 player phase. I instead chose to retreat, making sure Merric was in range of the Hand Axe. On the enemy phase, the Silver Axe bandit weakened by Athena died to a counterattack from Marth.

Turn 8: Cleaned up the Mages and remaining Bandit.

Turn 9: At full health, Caeda flew in range of a Silver Sword Thief and a Levin Sword Thief. Merric walked in range of the Levin Sword Thief on the opposite side of the map. During the enemy phase, the Silver Sword Thief on Caeda's side died to her counterattack (this doesn't happen unless Caeda is very Str-blessed and/or the Thief spawns with 28 HP/2 Def. I don't think it really influenced the turncount of this particular attempt for several reasons, but I suspect that the fastest clear will require this sort of luck). The other Thief took a counterattack from Merric.

Turn 10: Retreated and healed my units.

Turn 11: Cleaned up. Athena KOed Katarina.

Marth   7.87 27 09  00  10  11  09  08  00  D Sword            Lord 
                Heath   9.82 27 14  03  13  06  06  18  00  C Lance             Knight
                Ryan    4.62 20 08  00  07  05  04  08  00  D Bow               Archer 
                Luke    5.59 24 10  00  07  09  05  08  00  D Sword E Lance    Cavalier 
                Rody    1.20 base
                Caeda   8.25 20 07  02  11  19  16  09  06  D Lance            Pegasus Knight
                Wrys    6.06 16 00  03  07  10  04  03  08  D Staff           Curate
                Athena 11.53 26 09  00  13  14  ??  ??  01  B Sword            Myrmidon 
                Merric 11.87 25 00  07  06  11  07  07  06  D Tomes           Mage
                Cecille 3.10 base
I started to write down Athena's stats right as the stage was ending, so I didn't actually get them all down.

[spoiler=Chapter 1 (8/47)]I gave a Seraph Robe to Heath, who was Spd-blessed enough to double the Bandits as a Pirate, and, with the Seraph Robe, durable enough to survive two Silver Axe hits with a single point of health. I don't think the eight-turn clear happens without either a stat-blessed Avatar or more than one stat-booster. The Rainbow Potion, combined with a single booster if necessary, also works.

Deployed Arran (General), Luke (Hunter), Draug (Cavalier), Cecille (Peg Knight), Heath (Pirate), Rody (Curate), Gordin (Cavalier), Ryan (Archer), and Marth (Lord).

Turn 1: Arran used the Steel Lance on the northwest Bandit, and Luke KOed with the Iron Bow; if Luke weren't so Str-blessed, Arran would have simply used the Silver Lance instead. Rody healed Arran from Arran's left, and Draug moved up to shield Rody from the Bandit. Cecille headed toward the cave. Heath moved in range of two Bandits (well, three, but I knew one of them would attack Draug). Marth joined the other units, making sure to be shielded. Although Luke was not shielded, the one Bandit who could attack him instead chose to attack Draug, presumably because the Bandit was hoping for a crit. Gordin and Ryan headed left but stayed out of enemy range. During the enemy phase, Heath ORKOed two Bandits, and Draug (I think) got a crit on the Bandit that attacked him, though it wasn't important since I a bow user and another Cavalier ready to team up on that Bandit. Not really planning on using Draug long-term, either.

Turn 2: Cecille visited the cave; in retrospect, this was probably a mistake since I could likely have KOed the Thief (who didn't spawn) with Luke at a later time for free EXP. Arran and Luke teamed up on another Bandit for a KO. Marth moved towards the village while staying out of range of the axe user. Gordin and Ryan had nothing to do since Draug ate their lunch during turn 1. Rody healed somebody, probably Draug. During the enemy phase, the Hunter attacked Luke.

Turn 3: From here on out, it's pretty straightforward. Marth recruited Mallesia. Draug (either him or Gordin; probably Draug since his Def is lower than Marth's) blocked Mallesia's eventual destination this turn, preventing her from being attacked. Mallesia moved to said square and healed Draug. Luke got into position to attack the Bandit on the next player phase. During the enemy phase, the Bandit attacked Draug and took a sizable counter. I think I used the save point sometime either this turn or the next.

Turn 4: Luke chipped the Bandit for Marth to finish. Someone visited the shop and bought two Javelins. People got healed and got into position for turn 5.

Turn 5. Arran was healed and got on the fort with a Steel Lance equipped. Cecille headed left to distract some enemies, but stayed just out of their range. Marth used his max move for this turn and the next two.

Turn 6: Ryan and Luke used their bows to finish the two enemies Arran weakened. Heath ORKOed the Bandit, and Arran teamed up with someone (probably Draug) to KO the Hunter drawn to the right. Marth moved towards Lorenz.

Turn 7: Only two enemies remained, so I cleaned up pretty easily. Marth talked to Lorenz.

Turn 8: Heal and Seize.

Lvl   HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WExp                Class      Boosters
                Marth     8.04 27 09  00  11  12  10  08  00  D Sword           Lord
                Heath    10.42 35 16  04  13  15  06  12  00  E Axe             Pirate     Seraph Robe
                Ryan      4.89 20 08  00  07  05  04  08  00  D Bow             Archer
                Luke      6.74 25 11  00  10  09  05  04  00  E Bow             Hunter
                Rody      2.56 18 01  01  04  05  06  02  06  E Staff              Curate
                Arran     3.25 base
                Draug     6.47 base
                Cecille   3.10 base
                Gordin    5.32 base
                Mallesia  2.02 17 00  03  01  05  12  01  05  C Staff           Cleric
Expenses: Sold the Bullion. Bought 2x Javelin, 1x Iron Axe, 1x Seraph Robe. (10680 G remaining)

[spoiler=Chapter 2 (6/53)]This was a doozy; turn 1 required very precise positioning to bait the AI, and later turns involved some shaky hit rates from Steel weapons or from Heath facing WTD against Swords, though save points made this somewhat less annoying than it could have been. And yes, I did scoop up both the Lady Sword and Cord.

As with Chapter 1, I don't see any way of clearing this in six turns on H4 without either a stat-blessed Avatar or the Rainbow Potion.

I forged a +8 Mt Iron Bow at the beginning of the level. I chose this over the +5 Mt Steel Bow suggested by dondon et al. to allow both Luke and General Arran to use the bow (recall that General Arran has no WEXP in bows).

Turn 1: Draug headed northwest to intercept the Lady Sword Thief. Marth recruited Cord. Luring the enemies the way I wanted was sort of annoying since it's just trial and error. Catria got a Steel Lance from Arran this turn.

o A o o o

o B o o o

C D E o o

o F o o o

G o o o o

o H o o I

A = Heath

B = Ryan

C = Catria

D = Arran

E = Mallesia

F = Luke

G = Rody

H = Gordin

I = Marth (village tile)

Turn 2 PP: Luke chipped a Hunter with an unforged Iron Bow, though I could have used the forge if he were Str-cursed. Catria recruited Warren and finished the Hunter. Heath moved up and ORKOed another Hunter. Cord moved near Heath while staying out of range of the Soldiers. Marth headed north. Mallesia healed Luke. Arran and Ryan moved north through the forest. Gordin headed around the forest, in preparation for a single turn 5 attack, as his initial positioning was too far away to let him get through the forests in time. Draug continued heading northwest.

Turn 2 EP: Two Soldiers were ORKOed by Heath. Catria got lucky against the remaining Soldier with a crit, though it wasn't necessary since I had spare bow users during the subsequent player phase.

Turn 3 PP: Cord used the save point. Draug hit the Thief with a Javelin. Heath was healed by Mallesia and headed north, just out of range of a Dracoknight, to take out two Cavaliers during the enemy phase. Arran moved north. Warren moved west to use the other save point on the next turn. The bow users moved as close to the action as they could without getting in enemy range. Catria moved left and used a Vulnerary. Marth headed north.

Turn 3 EP: Two Cavaliers died to Heath, while the other got chipped by Marth.

Turn 4 PP: Bord and Luke teamed up to KO the Cavalier weakened by Marth. Arran unequipped his weapons to avoid getting KOed by the boss, who would double Arran and gang up on him with the Draco to his right. Arran, Marth, and Heath were positioned left to right in that order, with Heath positioned on the center-right fort using a Vulnerary during the player phase. Marth also used a Vulnerary to survive a hit from the remaining Cavalier, whose positioning was limited due to the forests. Catria finished the Lady Sword Thief. Draug equipped the Steel Lance and moved in range of the leftmost Dracoknight. The bow users moved closer in preparation for Draco-sniping.

Turn 4 EP: Marth countered the Cavalier with the Rapier. Arran survived the boss (who doubled him) and a Dracoknight. Heath countered a Dracoknight, scoring an unnecessary crit (someone would have KOed him anyway on the next turn). Draug countered a DK towards the west with his Steel Lance.

Turn 5: With his unforged Steel Bow, Warren teamed up with Draug (who switched to his Javelin) to weaken the leftmost Dracoknight for Catria to finish with her own Javelin. They faced shaky hit rates, but that's what the save point is for. Everyone else cleaned up, passing the Iron Bow forge around (I used it three times this turn). Gordin KOed someone with his unforged Steel Bow.

Turn 6: Heal and Seize. No enemies were standing at the beginning of the turn.

Marth     8.22 27 09  00  11  12  10  08  00  D Sword           Lord 
                Heath    11.64 36 16  04  14  16  06  12  00  E Axe             Pirate     Seraph Robe
                Ryan      5.59 21 09  00  08  06  05  08  00  D Bow             Archer 
                Luke      7.93 26 12  00  10  09  05  04  00  E Bow             Hunter
                Rody      2.56 not using him anymore
                Arran     3.55 base
                Draug     6.82 base
                Gordin    5.59 base
                Mallesia  2.87 17 00  03  01  05  12  01  05  C Staff           Cleric
                Catria    7.48 23 08  02  09  15  10  09  00  C Lance           Pegasus Knight
                Linde     4.00 base

[spoiler=Chapter 3 (17/70)]I'm using Linde since I want to see what all the fuss in the tier list is about. I missed out on about 42 EXP (three shots of chip damage) due to me not giving Linde her Seraph Robe at the beginning of the level; initially I had been saving the money for a Speedwing in the event Marth would gain enough Spd by C4 to double Hunters after downing a Speedwing, but I later realized that this wasn't necessary for a seven-turn clear of C4. The general skeleton of the clear was more or less taken from what I remember of CM's thread.

I deployed Heath (Cavalier), Luke (Archer, NOT Hunter because I prefer the Archer's growth spread), Ryan (Archer), Gordin (Hunter), Mallesia (Cleric), Arran (Dracoknight), Linde (Mage), and Catria (Pegasus Knight).

Turn 1: Arran, Heath, and Marth moved left. Luke distracted the Ballista to protect Marth. Palla flew up to a fort out of DK range. Everyone else just got out of the way of the DKs and stayed near the starting position.

Turn 2: Arran flew in range of one DK, which would draw three down during the enemy phase. Marth continued moving left and down. Heath moved left. Catria and Luke each face-tanked a Dracoknight from one of the rightward groups.

Turn 3: Catria, Luke, and Linde each got a DK kill. Arran flew left, staying in range of only one DK. Marth and Heath kept moving. During the EP, two of the three Dracoknights drawn in by Arran flew towards the starting position. Palla OHKOed the Thief.

Turn 4: Marth kept moving towards the village. Heath finished the DK that followed Arran. Palla occupied the leftmost fort and used a Vulnerary, equipping a Silver Lance to OHKO a Cavalier during the EP. Everyone else braced for the two incoming Dracoknights drawn in by Arran.

Turn 5: Marth recruited Bord. The units near the starting position cleaned up the two Dracoknights. Palla flew left and healed again. I don't remember what exactly I did with Heath and Arran this turn; I may have drawn in the Master Seal Dracoknight either this turn or the next.

Turns 6-12: Marth KOed the Master Seal Dracoknight and moved at full speed; Palla and Heath cleaned up the Cavs chasing her; Catria, Luke, and Linde took care of the remaining Dracoknights; Catria was subsequently healed and flew across the sea to pass her Vulnerary to units who needed it; Mallesia spammed heals, with characters being put in range of the Ballista if necessary.

Turns 13-17: Marth recruited Julian; Julian recruited Matthis; Catria (Javelin) and Arran teamed up to draw in the Cavs; Heath finished most of the Cavs; blah blah blah.

Marth     8.91 27 09  00  11  12  10  08  00  D Swd           Lord 
                Heath    13.21 38 14  04  17  16  07  16  00  B Lnc E Swd       Cavalier     Seraph Robe
                Ryan      5.59 21 09  00  08  06  05  08  00  D Bow             Archer 
                Luke      9.93 26 12  00  11  08  06  08  00  E Bow             Archer
                Arran     3.86 base
                Gordin    6.01 26 12  00  11  08  06  08  00  E Bow             Hunter
                Mallesia  5.79 19 00  04  02  06  13  03  07  C Stf           Cleric
                Catria    9.23 25 10  02  11  17  11  10  06  C Lnc           Pegasus Knight
                Linde     6.07 22 00  05  06  10  10  02  04  D Tme             Mage
                Palla    11.33 25 10  02  12  16  09  10  06  B Lnc           Pegasus Knight
No expenses were made here. (2540 G remaining)

[spoiler=Chapter 3x (6/76)]I deployed Heath (Cavalier), Catria (Cavalier), Mallesia (Cleric), Palla (Pegasus Knight), and Linde (Mage).

Turn 1: With the Starsphere shard, Catria used a Javelin on the bottom Knight. Heath traded the Steel Lance to the top of Catria's inventory and attacked the top Knight. Having taken a Seraph Robe from the shop, Linde finished off the Knight from 2-range. Palla moved down and prepared for a hit from the middle Knight. During the enemy phase, Linde chipped an Archer, and Catria finished the bottom Knight with her Steel Lance (she got very lucky with her +Str level-ups). Marth...moved. Wrys ran away towards the right.

Turn 2: Palla headed right and was healed, though I don't remember if it was with a Vulnerary or with Mallesia. Catria and Heath finished the Archers, while Linde finished the Knight. Marth and Wrys moved.

Turn 3: Palla ORKOed the Archer and would chip the Knight during the enemy phase. Mallesia healed someone, and everyone else moved right.

Turn 4: Palla went to the fort and finished the Knight with a Javelin. Wrys healed Palla. Someone (Linde?) blocked the other fort. More healing and moving took place.

Turn 5: Palla flew in range of the rightmost Knight, and Marth moved in range of the other Knight. More healing and moving.

Turn 6: The Knights were KOed by Catria and Heath, I think. Marth Seized, and Mallesia healed someone (probably Linde)

Marth     9.00 28 09  00  11  13  11  09  00  D Swd           Lord 
                Heath    13.64 38 14  04  17  16  07  16  00  B Lnc E Swd       Cavalier     Seraph Robe
                Mallesia  6.61 19 00  05  02  06  13  03  07  B Stf           Cleric
                Catria    9.83 25 10  02  11  17  11  10  06  C Lnc           Pegasus Knight
                Linde     6.71 22 00  05  06  10  10  02  04  D Tme             Mage         Seraph Robe
                Palla    11.95 25 10  02  12  16  09  10  06  B Lnc           Pegasus Knight
Expenses: Bought a Seraph Robe for Linde (40 G remaining)

[spoiler=Chapter 4 (7/83)]More or less the standard strategy was employed, though I doubt I would have managed a seven-turn clear (at least in H4) without my Avatar being above average in Spd and Def. I deployed Heath (Cavalier), Luke (Cavalier), Arran (Dracoknight), Mallesia (Cleric), Catria (Pegasus Knight), Linde (Mage), Palla (Pegasus Knight), Ryan (Hunter), and Gordin (Hunter).

Turn 1: Gordin chipped the Thief for Luke to finish. Ryan chipped a Barbarian for Linde to finish. Palla and Catria ORKOed a Barbarian and a Hunter, respectively. Heath ORKOed a Barbarian and was in range of another for the enemy phase. On the other side of the map, Ogma headed left, in range of a Barbarian. Yumina used Rescue on Marth, who traded her a Mend and an Iron Sword (the former was important, the latter was not) before recruiting Castor. Castor took an Iron Bow. Arran flew up. I don't recall if the Barbarian died during the enemy phase or if instead Heath missed an attack.

Turn 2: Again, I don't remember what happened during the enemy phase, but the Barbarian was dead by the end of this player phase, either from a PP attack by Linde or a clean EP KO. Heath and Catria teamed up on the Devil Sword Thief with their Javelins, and the Devil Sword was then sent to the convoy. The forts were blocked by Ryan, Arran, and either Palla or Linde; probably Palla since I think Linde needed to attack the Barbarian during the PP. Yubello and Castor teamed up on the Barbarian drawn in by Ogma. Yumina healed Ogma, who teamed up with Marth against the Thief.

Turn 3 PP: Heath moved as far northeast as possible and healed, putting him in position to ORKO two Barbarians (one of which was a reinforcement) during the enemy phase. Catria followed him but stayed out of enemy range. Palla moved northeast and healed. Linde moved northeast. Arran also moved northeast and used the save point. By this time, Gordin was in position to block the lower-left fort, while Luke moved towards the northeast. Ryan and Mallesia blocked the other two forts. The northern guys pulled back slightly in an attempt to manipulate the AI.

Turn 3 EP: One Hunter moved towards Marth's group, while the other moved in range of Catria. The two Barbarians died to Heath, and I think two others approached.

Turn 4: Catria ORKOed the Hunter from a safe square (I don't think she was in range of more than one Barbarian, if any). With her low Def, Linde baited one Barbarian and dealt a strong counterattack. The other Barbarian died to Palla during the enemy phase. Heath plugged the fort and used a Vulnerary. Ogma and Marth teamed up on the other Hunter. Luke continued moving up.

Turn 5: Marth kept moving towards the throne. Ogma recruited Sirius, who then took the Devil Sword out of the convoy. With their Javelins equipped, Heath and Catria baited a Hunter and a Hand Axe Barbarian, respectively. Linde finished the Barbarian she previously chipped, while Luke kept moving towards the throne.

Turn 6: Linde headed back towards the starting position to get healed by Mallesia. Luke finished the Hand Axe Barbarian. Ogma teamed up with Castor and someone else (Palla?) to finish the Silver Axe Barbarian.

Turn 7: Used the save point. Arran, Palla, and Catria hurled Javelins at the boss with low accuracy (the more hits, the better, but only one hit needed to connect). Sirius attacked with the Devil Sword. Heath finished with...something (if only one Javelin connected, a Silver Lance hit would have been needed, but I think more hits occurred on this attempt). Mallesia healed Linde, and Marth seized.

Marth     9.54 28 09  00  11  13  11  09  00  D Swd           Lord 
                Heath    14.78 38 14  05  18  16  07  17  00  B Lnc E Swd       Cavalier     Seraph Robe
                Luke     10.20 29 13  00  11  11  06  09  00  D Swd E Lnc       Cavalier
                Arran     forgot to record his stats
                Mallesia  7.30 19 00  05  03  06  13  03  08  B Stf           Cleric
                Catria   10.71 26 10  02  12  18  12  10  07  C Lnc           Pegasus Knight
                Linde     7.57 30 00  05  07  10  11  02  04  D Tme             Mage         Seraph Robe
                Palla    12.58 26 10  02  13  16  09  11  06  B Lnc           Pegasus Knight
                Ogma      7.36 base
                Sirius    1.09 base
Sold the Bullion from Chapter 4 (5040 G remaining).

[spoiler=Chapter 5 (10/93)]Looking at one of dondon's topics, I now realize I could probably have gotten a nine-turn clear if I had planted Mallesia on a fort on turn 8, shielded her from the RHS Knight using Catria and Palla, and KOed the rightmost Ballista that same turn with Heath. I suspect it would still have been possible to do Chapter 6 in six turns by using the Door Key from that map instead of having to wait until turn 10 of C5 to buy a Door Key. Ugh.

Before doing the stage, I reclassed Heath to a Pirate and fought once in the Drill Grounds to level up, gaining Spd, HP, and one or two other stats; subsequently, he promoted at Lv. 15.

The mean speed of an Honorable Avatar who gains eight levels as a Knight, three levels as a Pirate, and three levels as a Cav is only 15.65 once he is reclassed to a Dracoknight; for this reason, doubling the enemy Dracoknights in this level isn't that reliable for him, with or without the Rainbow Potion, though a Noble's Child Avatar continues to have the best chance of doing so. Because my Avatar was Spd-blessed enough to double, the clear wound up being faster than I was expecting.

I deployed Marth, Heath (Draco), Luke (Hunter), Ryan (Hunter), Catria (Pegasus Knight), Palla (Pegasus), Linde (Mage), Sirius (Draco), Caeda (Cavalier), Mallesia (Cleric), and Ogma (Mercenary).

Turn 1: Everybody moved up, with Palla and Heath each in range of one Mage to KO during the enemy phase. Ogma recruited Barst. In retrospect, it would have been preferable to buy an Energy Drop for Catria to guarantee a ORKOed Mage, as my Str-cursed Palla would not have ORKOed if neither the left nor the right Mage spawned with 2 Def. I wound up buying a Drop for Catria to tackle Chapter 6, anyway.

Turn 2: Sirius used his Steel Lance to weaken a Cavalier for Palla to finish with her Javelin. Catria used an Iron Lance to KO the remaining Mage. Ryan and Linde teamed up on a Thief. Mallesia healed Heath, who ORKOed another Cav during the player phase. Caeda moved in position to KO the last of the initial group of Cavs during the enemy phase.

Turn 3: Heath moved in range of a Sniper and OHKOed the Master Seal Thief with a Silver Lance. Everyone else stayed just out of range of the Snipers and healed. Marth continued moving towards the Hammerne village. During the EP, Heath facetanked a Silver Bow hit, while the other Snipers moved south towards the other units.

Turn 4: Heath weakened the Sniper who hit him for Marth to KO. Everyone else dogpiled the other group of Snipers. Jeorge was bodied up. Barst managed to survive his Parthia with a single point of health.

Turn 5: Caeda moved up and chipped the Bishop with a Javelin. Heath moved in range of two Dracoknights, one of whom would attack Sirius during the enemy phase, and the other of whom would get ORKOed by Heath during the EP. Luke moved up slightly. Jeorge was still trapped; Linde chipped him with Fire for some EXP. Marth moved closer to the village while staying out of range of the DKs.

Turn 6: Caeda finished the Bishop. Luke KOed the Dracoknight weakened by Sirius. Heath ORKOed another Dracoknight. The remaining Dracoknight was in position to be KOed by the combined attacks of Palla, Catria, and Sirius, though I don't recall Sirius needing to attack. Linde chipped Jeorge. Mallesia moved south. Marth continued moving.

Turn 7: Catria and Palla headed west and healed. Sirius and Heath moved closer to the Ballistae and healed. Mallesia continued heading south. Caeda headed back down towards Jeorge, who was chipped by Linde again.

Turn 8: Marth got the Hammerne. Linde traded an Iron Sword to Caeda, who switched places with Linde and chipped Jeorge. Catria equipped a Javelin and moved in range of two Cavaliers towards the west. Heath moved right between the Ballistae and healed. During the enemy phase, all but one of the Knights died to Heath's EP counters; meanwhile, the western group of enemies approached Palla and Catria.

Turn 9: Mallesia Rescued Marth, who moved towards the throne. Heath and Sirius KOed the boss and the other Ballistician, respectively. Catria and Palla pulled back and healed; after the enemy phase, the only remaining enemy from the western group was the Sniper.

Turn 10: Sirius bought five Door Keys. For whatever reason, the Sniper initially chasing Palla and Catria headed south for Heath to KO. Marth Seized.

Lvl   HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WExp              Class           Boosters
Marth    10.07 29 09  00  12  14  12  09  01  D Swd             Lord 
Heath     3.39 42 19  06  23  20  08  22  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight     Seraph Robe
Luke     10.89 29 13  00  11  11  06  09  00  D Swd E Lnc       Cavalier
Mallesia  8.53 20 00  06  03  06  13  03  08  B Stf             Cleric
Catria   11.28 27 10  02  13  19  13  11  08  C Lnc             Pegasus Knight
Linde     9.11 30 00  07  09  12  13  02  04  D Tme             Mage            Seraph Robe
Palla    13.71 27 10  02  14  17  09  11  06  B Lnc             Pegasus Knight
Sirius    1.70 base
Caeda     9.95 23 09  00  09  18  17  11  01  D Lnc E Swd       Cavalier
Barst     b.se base
Expenses: Bought five Door Keys and fought one battle in the Drill Grounds. (2860 G remaining)

[spoiler=Chapter 6 (6/99)]The general idea behind the clear is taken from dondon: Rescue Marth with a six-move unit. Before doing the chapter, I bought an Energy Drop for Catria to let her 2RKO the Swarm Bishop even after the other Bishop used Physic on him.

I deployed Marth, Heath (Dracoknight), Luke (Hunter), Mallesia (Cleric), Catria (Pegasus Knight), Palla (Pegasus Knight), Linde (Mage), Caeda (Cavalier), Sirius (Dracoknight), and Arran (Bishop). In retrospect, I could have squeezed out a bit more EXP for Palla and Sirius had I reclassed Sirius to a Paladin (Armorslayer); additionally, reliability could have been improved slightly by reclassing Heath to Horseman since Javelins are so inaccurate.

Turn 1: Heath moved in range of one of the upper Knights towards the left. Caeda moved in range towards one of the lower Knights. Catria headed right, equipped a Javelin, and used a Pure Water. Marth headed towards the chest while staying out of range of the Mages. Julian headed towards Rickard. Everyone else headed left.

Turn 2: The guys on the left cleaned up; Sirius needed a Starsphere Shard to OHKO a Mage with the Silver Lance. Marth finished a Mage, while Catria flew in range of the Swarm Bishop and healed (the other Mage died during the enemy phase; if this didn't happen, it would only mean that Catria would KO the Bishops slightly later in the six-turn clear, and that Mallesia would need to use Physic on Catria). Julian opened the door.

Turn 3: Sirius opened the door to Samto's chamber, and Caeda attacked the Sniper from 1-range with a Javelin. Julian recruited Rickard and took the Bullion (L). Catria attacked the Swarm Bishop. I don't recall if Marth needed to heal this turn (the Mage he finished last turn may have missed) or if he just got the chest, though I suspect it was the latter; I had some successful attempts in which Marth used a Vulnerary this turn. Either way, it would have simply delayed the unlocking by a turn, possibly requiring yet another Physic use to allow Catria to nail both Bishops in time, while still permitting a six-turn clear. Palla moved up and healed. During the EP, the Physic guy healed the Swarm Bishop before the latter KOed himself from Catria's counter.

Turn 4: Caeda recruited Samto. Sirius and Heath teamed up on the Sniper, with Sirius getting the KO and leveling up. Luke, Linde, Norne and Frey hung around the left to take some of the reinforcements. Catria got in range of the Physic Bishop and healed. Mallesia may have also healed her this turn with Physic; I don't recall.

Turn 5: Palla and Sirius prepared to gang up on a Knight guarding Lang, while Caeda and Heath also got in position to KO Lang on the subsequent turn. Frey and Norne kept chipping the reinforcements. Catria finished the Bishop this turn, though I forget if it was during the PP or the EP.

Turn 6: Palla and Sirius took out the Knight, Heath chipped Lang with a Javelin, and Caeda finished with Wing Spear; if one or more Javelins missed, a crit from either Heath or Caeda would have been needed (on this attempt, I think one Javelin missed). Arran Rescued Marth. Linde and Luke each got a kill.

Lvl   HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WExp              Class              Boosters
Marth    10.37 29 09  00  12  14  12  09  01  D Swd             Lord 
Heath     3.87 42 19  06  23  20  08  22  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Seraph Robe
Luke     11.18 30 15  00  13  11  06  05  00  D Bow             Hunter  
Mallesia  9.43 20 00  06  04  06  13  03  08  B Stf             Cleric
Catria   12.92 28 12  02  14  19  14  11  08  B Lnc             Pegasus Knight     Energy Drop
Linde     9.57 30 00  07  09  12  13  02  04  D Tme             Mage               Seraph Robe
Palla    14.06 28 11  02  15  17  09  11  06  B Lnc             Pegasus Knight
Sirius    2.34 27 13  01  14  14  04  14  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight
Caeda    11.36 24 10  00  11  20  19  11  01  D Lnc E Swd       Cavalier
I think I made a mistake in recording Sirius' stats, but this is what my notes say for this chapter. My C7 stats have Sirius at 26 HP as a DK, which is weird. I made prior several attempts at this level to determine how to milk EXP more smartly, so I probably got confused.

Expenses: Bought one Energy Drop for Catria. (360 G remaining)

[spoiler=Chapter 6x (1/100)]Heath (Berserker) crossed the stream and doubled Roro, who was KOed by Palla. Linde was reclassed to Cleric to use Rescue for some EXP; this was a mistake, as apparently the Cleric's Mag growth is way lower than the Mage's Mag growth. Caeda, Luke (reclassed to Myrmidon with the Devil Sword and the +Luck shard), and Catria each got kills of their own.

Lvl   HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WExp              Class              Boosters
Marth    10.37 29 09  00  12  14  12  09  01  D Swd             Lord 
Heath     3.97 42 19  06  23  20  08  22  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Seraph Robe
Luke     11.35 30 15  00  13  11  06  05  00  D Bow             Hunter  
Catria   13.07 30 14  00  12  18  14  14  02  B Lnc E Swd       Cavalier           Energy Drop
Linde    10.05 30 00  05  10  13  14  01  10  E Stf             Cleric             Seraph Robe
Palla    14.63 28 11  02  15  17  09  11  06  B Lnc             Pegasus Knight
Caeda    11.53 24 10  00  11  20  19  11  01  D Lnc E Swd       Cavalier
Expenses: Sold the C6 Bullion (L). (10360 G remaining)

[spoiler=Chapter 7 (5/105)]I gave Marth the Secret Book at the beginning of the chapter. Probably would have sold it if not for Medeus.

I deployed Marth, Heath (DK), Luke (Hunter), Mallesia (Cleric), Catria (Cav), Linde (Mage), Palla (PK), Sirius (DK), Caeda (Cav), and Arran (DK).

Turn 1: Heath used a Javelin to chip the nearest Thief, who would die during the enemy phase to a counter from Palla. Caeda prepared to counter the Fire Dragon. Navarre attacked the Iron Sword Thief and received a Dance from Feena. Mallesia was given both +Mag shards to just barely reach 8 Mag, enough to heal Navarre enough to survive a second attack from the Thief he would finish with Feena's assistance; a Lv. 9 Mallesia with 40% Mag growth has only a 41% chance (=BINOMDIST(4,8,0.6,1) in Excel) of gaining the required four points of Mag to heal for enough damage with the shards, so ordinarily a Spirit Dust would have been needed.

Turn 2: Catria and Linde teamed up to finish the Fire Dragon. With +Def shards, Linde just barely escaped getting OHKOed. Heath chipped a Thief with a Javelin and received a Dance from Feena. Heath flew north and ORKOed the Hunter near the northern save point with a Javelin. Sirius finished the Thief chipped by Heath. Navarre and Arran teamed up on the southern Hunter. Marth continued moving towards the throne. Palla chipped a Thief. During the enemy phase, a Thief and a Hunter both took counterattacks from Heath, with the Hunter getting ORKOed. Although my Avatar is a bit durability-blessed, I suspect someone using the Rainbow Potion with an average Avatar or promoted Palla should be able to similarly survive the Hunter comfortably.

Turn 3: Arran used the save point near the boss. Marth moved north, received a Dance from Feena, and subsequently KOed the Thief weakened by Palla. Palla moved north and finished a Thief who took a counter from Heath during the previous enemy phase. Sirius chipped a Thief. Heath moved left while staying out of range of Astram's team and healed with a Vulnerary. The guys towards the cave healed and made their way towards the Physic. During the enemy phase, a reinforcement Mage died to Heath's Javelin.

Turn 4: Marth moved north slightly and healed with a Vulnerary. Feena Danced for Marth, who was able to finish the Thief previously weakened by Sirius because of his Vulnerary. Palla moved adjacent to the boss and used a Pure Water with her Silver Lance equipped. Heath moved to KO the Seraph Robe Thief (I think it was this item...it was the Thief who was just about to leave the map), putting himself in range of two Heroes. Mallesia used Physic on Heath. The other units near the cave prepared for an enemy phase attack from the reinforcement Cavaliers, who would die during this enemy phase to Caeda (Wing Spear) and Catria. I think Arran and Sirius teamed up on another Thief, with Arran taking the kill since Sirius couldn't stand to take another hit if he was to finish the boss without needing healing. During the EP, Palla dealt a decent counter to the boss.

Turn 5: Navarre used the other save point. Mallesia used Physic on Palla and got the cave's Physic. Palla attacked the boss again. Sirius finished the boss. Heath OHKOed the remaining Thief. I don't recall if Arran needed to do anything this turn, but all the Thieves were dead by the end of this turn (one of the two Master Seal Thieves escaped early on). The cave guys teamed up on a Knight. Marth Seized.

Marth    11.23 30 09  00  15  15  13  09  01  D Swd             Lord               Secret Book
Heath     5.01 42 21  06  24  21  09  22  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Seraph Robe
Luke     11.35 30 15  00  13  11  06  05  00  D Bow             Hunter  
Mallesia 11.20 21 00  07  04  07  14  03  08  B Stf             Cleric
Catria   13.41 30 14  00  12  18  14  14  02  B Lnc E Swd       Cavalier           Energy Drop
Linde    10.86 30 00  05  10  13  14  01  10  E Stf             Cleric             Seraph Robe
Palla    15.46 29 12  02  16  18  10  11  06  B Lnc             Pegasus Knight
Sirius    3.34 26 14  01  15  14  05  14  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight
Caeda    11.94 24 10  00  11  20  19  11  01  C Lnc E Swd       Cavalier
Feena     1.85
Arran     4.70

[spoiler=Chapter 8 (3/108)]I read the general idea behind the clear in CM's thread a while back, so credit to him. I should have reclassed Sirius to a Bishop to Rescue Marth for free EXP (Sirius wouldn't have leveled up). It wasn't reasonable with my stats to feed Sirius a General kill at a reliable rate, even after trading Starsphere shards around from the other side of the map, since 14 Def Generals (which he could kill after said Starsphere shenanigans if Heath had a shard and a Steel Axe) weren't very common, and since Heath needed to use turn 3 PP to get the Arms Scroll.

I bought a Speedwing for Palla at the beginning of the level. I also used the C7 Seraph Robe on Caeda. Finally, I forged a +1-Mt Javelin for Catria to guarantee a KO of the Leo Thief regardless of how much HP/Def it spawned with.

Turn 1: Catria took the Spd+2 shard and ORKOed the Leo Thief. Feena Danced for Catria, who proceeded to ORKO the Firestone Thief. Caeda moved in range of a Paladin. Heath flew straight up to engage three Generals during the enemy phase. Marth headed towards Bantu's village. Gordin bought a Silver Lance. Everyone else headed left and stayed out of enemy range. Of the three Paladins, one died to Caeda during the EP, and the other two took counters from Catria, who I think took a +Def shard or two to survive.

Turn 2: Caeda recruited Roger. Linde and Luke finished the Paladins weakened by Catria. Cain moved in range of the Mage about to spawn from the southern fort. Palla moved in range of a Hero. Feena Danced for Wendell, who used the save point. Heath healed with a Vulnerary and moved to a position allowing only two Generals to be adjacent to him at any given time. Catria moved northwest while remaining out of range of the Snipers. Marth recruited Bantu. Gordin headed up. Sirius got some chip EXP with a Javelin. During the enemy phase, Cain and Palla countered the Mage and Hero, respectively.

Turn 3: Feena Danced for Gordin, who recruited Jeorge, who used the save point. Caeda finished a General weakened by Heath. Heath took a Killer Lance from Caeda and ORKOed the Arms Scroll General. Palla and Cain chipped the Hero for Linde to finish, while Luke finished the Mage weakened by Cain. Roger plugged a square to allow Wendell to Rescue Marth to the proper square. Catria ORKOed a Sniper, obtaining a free Silver Bow. Marth Seized.

Marth    11.23 30 09  00  15  15  13  09  01  D Swd             Lord               Secret Book
Heath     6.71 42 21  07  25  22  10  22  04  A Lnc D Axe       Dracoknight        Seraph Robe
Luke     11.99 30 15  00  13  11  06  05  00  D Bow             Hunter
Mallesia 11.20 21 00  07  04  07  14  03  08  B Stf             Cleric
Catria   14.66 29 13  02  16  20  15  12  08  B Lnc             Pegasus Knight     Energy Drop
Linde    11.88 31 00  08  11  14  14  02  05  D Tme             Mage               Seraph Robe
Palla    15.68 29 12  02  16  20  10  11  06  A Lnc             Pegasus Knight     Speedwing
Sirius    3.56 26 14  01  15  14  05  14  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight
Caeda    12.98 32 10  00  12  20  20  12  01  C Lnc E Swd       Cavalier           Seraph Robe
Feena     2.36
Expenses: Bought a Speedwing for Palla; forged a +1-Mt Javelin; sold the C7 Firestone and Bullion; sold a bunch of Iron and Steel crap (13145 G remaining).

[spoiler=Chapter 9 (6/114)]Yet again, a Spd-blessed Avatar saves the day: five levels of DK, eight levels of Knight, three of Pirate, and three of Cavalier give a mean of 19.15 Spd (Honorable), but my Avatar had 22 Spd, just enough to double the Dracoknights (who all have 20 Spd) when given a Scorpio shard. He only attacked two DKs, though, so perhaps doing a six-turn clear in H4 with one Rescue use and average stats would not be terribly different.

The outline of the clear is a bit basic (Marth recruits Minerva, then Etzel). I probably would have figured it out myself eventually, but I first saw the idea in PKL's thread some time ago, so credit to him.

Palla fought once in the Drill Grounds and promoted at Lv. 16.

I deployed Marth, Heath (DK), Luke (Hunter), Mallesia (Cleric), Catria (PK), Linde (Mage), Palla (DK), Sirius (Sniper), Caeda (PK), Julian, Feena, and Jeorge (Sniper).

Turn 1: Palla chipped the Thief Staff guy with a Javelin. Jeorge (I can't believe I fielded Jeorge) moved north across the river. Mallesia used the Barrier Staff on Heath. Heath flew northeast in range of the rightmost Dracoknight. Julian moved twice towards the chests thanks to Feena. Marth moved towards Minerva's village. Sirius and Luke got in position to shoot down DKs towards the center-left of the map on the subsequent turn. During the enemy phase, the Dracoknights approached, and the rightmost Dracoknight got ORKOed by Heath's Steel Axe.

Turn 2: Julian got the Boots and sent them to Marth, who moved and used the Boots. Feena Danced for Marth, who KOed the Thief Staff guy. Jeorge used a Steel or Silver (probably the latter) Bow on the Draco in his vicinity, allowing Linde to finish with a Fire tome. Sirius (with a +Str shard) and Luke traded the Iron Bow forge to take out two Dracoknights. Heath flew north and OHKOed a Mage with the Steel Axe; I avoided using the Hand Axe since Heath was now in range of Etzel, and since a DK would die from the Steel Axe counter during the EP. Mallesia used Physic on Heath. Caeda prepared to weaken a Mage near the northwestern part of the map during the EP. Etzel attacked Heath, with two Mages following Etzel towards the village, while the other Mages headed towards my units near the center-left of the map.

Turn 3: Julian unlocked the chest with the shard. Marth used the savepoint. Jeorge headed left and finished the Mage previously chipped by Caeda. Sirius and Linde teamed up on the other Mage who came by. Mallesia headed left and used the Barrier Staff on Catria, who subsequently flew in range of both Swarm Bishops to ORKO a Mage. Palla chipped the Master Seal Thief with a Javelin. Heath headed towards the village while remaining in range of Etzel and used a Vulnerary. During the enemy phase, the Mages near Etzel changed course and headed towards the center-left of the map where my other units were.

Turn 4: Palla flew west, positioned to draw in the DK nearest the throne while staying out of range of both Swarm Bishops, and used a Vulnerary in anticipation of a turn-5 Swarm. Mallesia healed Caeda, who ORKOed a Mage with the Steel Lance, while Sirius and Linde (I think) teamed up on the other. Marth recruited Minerva, who teamed up with Heath (who in turn used a Vulnerary to prevent Etzel from KOing him) to cut off just enough squares to prevent Etzel from KOing Marth. Catria twiddled her thumbs on the fort.

Turn 5: Mallesia headed towards the throne and used Physic on Palla, who flew north to ORKO the Speedwing Bishop with a Javelin. Someone chipped the remaining DK for Linde to finish. Marth recruited Etzel, who teamed up with Minerva and Heath to finish the two Thieves who were approaching the village. Catria flew north and weakened the Mend Bishop. During the EP, the Mend Bishop attacked Palla with Swarm.

Turn 6: Catria ORKOed the boss with a Silver Lance and possibly a Starsphere shard or two, while Palla KOed the Mend Bishop. Mallesia used Rescue, and Marth Seized.

Marth    11.63 30 09  00  15  15  13  09  01  D Swd             Lord               Secret Book
Heath     7.46 42 21  07  26  23  11  22  05  A Lnc D Axe       Dracoknight        Seraph Robe
Luke     13.24 32 16  00  14  13  06  07  00  D Bow             Hunter
Mallesia 12.96 22 00  08  05  08  15  03  09  B Stf             Cleric
Catria   15.64 30 14  02  17  20  16  12  08  B Lnc             Pegasus Knight     Energy Drop
Linde    12.76 32 00  08  12  15  15  02  05  C Tme             Mage               Seraph Robe
Palla     2.22 35 17  01  18  21  10  16  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing
Sirius    4.00 31 13  01  19  17  06  12  03  C Bow             Sniper
Caeda    13.39 31 09  02  15  20  20  10  07  C Lnc             Pegasus Knight     Seraph Robe
Feena     2.36
Jeorge    5.24
Minerva   4.13
Etzel     6.14
Expenses: Palla fought once in the Drill Grounds; sold the C8 Firestone; sold more Iron and Steel crap. (14315 G remaining)

[spoiler=Chapter 10 (3/117)]I don't think a two-turn clear is doable at a reliable rate in H4 since the Shaver Mages will ambush any fliers who try to attack.

I deployed Marth, Heath (Berserker), Minerva (Sniper), Luke (Myrmidon), Catria (Cavalier), Palla (DK), Mallesia (Cleric), Linde (Mage), Feena, Caeda (Cavalier), and Wendell (DK).

Turn 1: I played the map pretty conservatively. Caeda and Linde headed left, with Caeda (Javelin) in range of a Mage. Catria and Luke headed right, with Catria (Javelin) in range of a Mage. Mallesia used Barrier on Heath. Palla KOed the left Bishop from 2-range, and Heath walked across the stream to KO the right Bishop from 2-range while occupying Wall Street the left Bishop's old square. Feena Danced for Mallesia, who used Physic on Heath. Wendell and Marth moved north slightly. Minerva moved to the spot two squares south of the right Bishop's initial position to bait and ORKO the RHS Shaver Mage by using the Scorpio shard with a basic bow, preventing Heath from getting KOed. I would have used Sirius over Minerva were it not for Sirius' lower Luck allowing him a larger chance of getting crit-blicked; not really planning on using Minerva long-term.

Turn 2: Catria, Luke, Caeda, and Mallesia all pulled back a bit. During the previous EP, Heath got a crit against the Sniper, forcing Palla and Marth (especially the latter) to lose out on EXP. Marth continued moving north.

Turn 3: With Feena's help, Mallesia used the Thief Staff to take both the Bullion (L) and the Unlock Staff. Wendell recruited Ellerean. Everyone else mopped up whatever enemies they could.

Didn't bother recording detailed stats since only two characters gained levels.

Heath     8.11 47 23  07  24  26  11  18  02  C Axe             Berserker     Seraph Robe
Mallesia 14.62 23 00  10  05  10  15  04  09  A Stf             Cleric

[spoiler=Chapter 10x (1/118)]Before the stage began, I forged the Dragonpike in preparation for the next stage.

Sirius (Paladin) and Linde teamed up on one of the bottom Roro clones, while Catria (Scorpio shard with a Javelin) and Marth (Devil Sword) finished the other bottom clone. Palla was Spd-blessed enough to ORKO one of the clones in the intermediate "layer" as a Paladin with the Lady Sword. Heath, who was reclassed to Horseman and who received a Dance from Feena, was able to KO the real Roro with the Iron Bow forge as a result of Palla ORKOing one of the clones blocking the hallway.

Marth    12.37 31 10  00  15  15  14  09  01  D Swd             Lord               Secret Book
Heath     8.58 47 23  07  24  26  11  18  02  C Axe             Berserker     Seraph Robe
Catria   15.98 30 14  02  17  20  16  12  08  B Lnc             Pegasus Knight     Energy Drop
Linde    13.42 32 00  08  13  16  16  02  05  C Tme             Mage               Seraph Robe
Palla     2.93 35 17  01  18  21  10  16  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing
Sirius    4.24 31 13  01  19  17  06  12  03  C Bow             Sniper
Feena     2.36
Expenses: Forged a +3-Mt, +5-Hit Dragonpike. (8915 G remaining)

[spoiler=Chapter 11 (5/123)]Credit to dondon for the strategy. I suppose PKL's playthrough also gets credit for confirming for me that my idea of handling the enemies in Jake's vicinity wasn't completely stupid.

One upside to training Linde is that she can get the Speedwing while the five fliers on the field do other things. Her main problem here is that, without a Rainbow Potion, there is a very real chance she will get doubled even if she is promoted and has the Scorpio shard: a 14/1 Sage Linde with 70% Spd growth and the Scorpio shard has a 15% chance of getting doubled (=BINOMDIST(5,10,0.7,1) in Excel) by the Flying Dragons. I didn't have this problem since Linde was above her average in this playthrough.

Luke fought two unconsecutive matches in the Drill Grounds as a Hunter and promoted to reach C-ranked bows as a Horseman. He subsequently took the Arms Scroll from C8 for an additional ~60 bow WEXP. I also gave him the Speedwing from C9 since he was a bit Spd-cursed.

Linde fought twice in the arena and gained a level. In one of my attempts, she didn't gain enough Spd to avoid getting doubled without the Scorpio, so I promoted her after the arena (the promotion would give her enough Spd); I later deleted that save to see if I could get a longer arena streak going with Nosferatu and an extra booster from the base shop, to no avail. In the attempt submitted here, she gained a point of Spd upon level-up, so I didn't bother promoting. I suppose by a stretch you could call this growth-rigging, but the intent wasn't quite the same.

Palla took an Energy Drop and a Dracoshield from the base shop; both were necessary to handle the enemies near Jake and secure a free booster since Linde was on the other side of the map doing other things, though if I hadn't fed her both those boosters, I would simply have missed out on one booster in the level.

Marth took the last Energy Drop available in the base shop to alleviate the need to use the Devil Sword (and risk self-destructing) so often.

Caeda fought once (I think) in the Drill Grounds and promoted at Lv. 14.

I forged a +10-Hit Hand Axe for Heath since I cannot stand missing. I didn't want to use Javelins since Heath really needs axe WEXP.

I deployed Marth, Linde (Mage), Heath (DK), Sirius (DK), Luke (Sniper), Mallesia (Cleric), Catria (PK), Palla (DK), Caeda (DK), Feena, and Etzel (Sorceror).

Turn 1: With the Scorpio shard (giving him enough Spd to double the Flying Dragons) and his accuracy-forged Hand Axe equipped, Heath flew in range of the two Bandits left of the starting point while staying out of range of the Hunter. Etzel moved twice thanks to Feena, landing in range of a single Flying Dragon and securing the Spirit Dust. Luke equipped the Steel Bow and walked north in range of a Flying Dragon. Marth followed Luke but stayed out of enemy range. Caeda baited the rightmost Bandit to prevent Heath from dying. The other fliers headed northwest while staying out of enemy range. During the EP, two Flying Dragons and two Bandits attacked Heath, with the Bandits dying and the Dragons surviving, while Luke chipped (or OHKOed, I don't remember) the Dragon that attacked him and Etzel OHKOed the Dragon that attacked him.

Turn 2: Sirius and Linde finished the Flying Dragons weakened by Heath. Palla equipped the +1-Mt Javelin forge I made previously and flew in range of the Flying Dragon nearest Jake. Caeda followed Palla but stayed out of enemy range. I don't remember if Marth finished the Flying Dragon previously attacked by Luke or if Luke got a crit. Etzel headed left towards the throne, while Heath moved north in range of two Dragons and healed with a Vulnerary, securing the Seraph Robe. Mallesia healed Linde and someone else thanks to Feena. Sirius moved as far left as he could without being in enemy range. During the EP, two Dragons were attacked by Heath, while one was chipped by Palla; one other Dragon approached Luke without attacking.

Turn 3: Either Luke or Marth KOed the Flying Dragon; all I remember is one of the two Dragons attacked by Luke in turns 1 and 3 died to a Silver Bow from Luke, and the other died to a Steel Bow + Steel or Devil Sword combo from Luke and Marth. Palla used a Silver Lance to finish the Dragon that attacked her. Caeda moved closer to Jake but stayed out of range of enemies. Catria took out one of the Dragons attacked by Heath; the other died to Heath either this turn from a Hand Axe or on the previous EP (crit), probably the former. Sirius kept moving northwest. Equipped with Nosferatu, Linde used a Vulnerary this turn and ran straight down between the Hunter and Bandit, and would remain out of range of both the rest of the way while being in range of the Flying Dragon. Mallesia used Physic twice on Palla.

Turn 4: Linde charged toward the Speedwing and equipped the Aura tome to finish during this EP the Dragon that previously attacked her. Mallesia used Physic on Linde. Etzel kept moving towards the throne, while Sirius got the Goddess Icon and Catria got the Secret Book. Palla ORKOed the Hunter near Jake using an Iron Axe, allowing Caeda to safely recruit Jake and trade him a +Str shard, the Iron Bow forge, and the Member Card. Jake moved left one square to bait the rightmost Dragon during the EP. Marth and Luke didn't really do much this turn. Heath moved slightly closer to the boss.

Turn 5: Depending on how much HP/Def was on the Bandit blocking the path to the boss, Catria may have needed to use during the previous player phase the Energy Drop obtained from the Dragon she KOed; it wasn't necessary on this attempt, though, so she cleanly ORKOed the Bandit with a Silver Lance. Etzel moved north, Rescued Feena, and moved again to Rescue Marth. Heath OHKOed the boss with the Dragonpike forge. Sirius got the Elysian Whip, while Palla got the Energy Drop and Caeda got the Dracoshield. Jake went to the Secret Shop. Linde picked up the Speedwing. Marth Seized.

Marth    13.37 32 13  00  15  15  15  09  01  C Swd             Lord               Secret Book; Energy Drop
Heath     9.87 43 22  09  26  23  12  22  05  A Lnc D Axe       Dracoknight        Seraph Robe
Luke      1.58 39 17  01  19  18  07  12  03  B Bow             Sniper             Speedwing; Arms Scroll
Mallesia 16.62 24 00  11  05  12  16  05  09  A Stf             Cleric
Catria   16.68 31 15  02  18  20  16  12  08  B Lnc             Pegasus Knight     Energy Drop
Linde    15.34 32 00  10  15  18  17  02  05  C Tme             Mage               Seraph Robe
Palla     3.73 35 20  01  19  22  10  18  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing; Energy Drop; Dracoshield
Sirius    4.64 27 14  01  16  15  06  15  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight
Caeda     1.17 36 14  01  15  21  20  15  04  C Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Seraph Robe
Feena     4.74
Etzel     6.95
Expenses: Caeda fought once? in the Drill Grounds; Luke fought twice in the Drill Grounds; Linde fought twice in the Drill Grounds; bought two Energy Drops and a Dracoshield; forged a +10-Hit Hand Axe; sold more Iron and Steel crap; sold some low-ranking tomes; sold the C10 Bullion (L); bought two Wyrmslayers, three Dragonpikes, and a Wing Spear. (3316 G remaining)

[spoiler=Chapter 12 (5/128)] Catria fought once in the Drill Grounds as a Cavalier (failing to gain Spd, sadly), and then promoted with the Elysian Whip at Lv. 17; Caeda used both Energy Drops from the previous chapter; Heath used the Dracoshield from the previous chapter; Sirius used the Seraph Robe from the previous chapter; Linde promoted at Lv. 15.

In addition to my typical combat units, I fielded Yumina as a Cleric (for Physic), Mallesia as a Cleric, and Linde as a Sage (for Rescue).

I poked and poked at this stage until realizing that the only way to clear in five turns required a Rescue use on Feena by a six-move unit. I subsequently recalled first seeing this idea in KoT's thread, so credit to him.

Turn 1: Heath used a Pure Water and received a Dance from Feena to attack the Tomahawk Bandit from two squares to his left; it was important to avoid putting anyone on the terra firma above and including the forts to avoid triggering reinforcements, so Heath was on an air tile. The two Fire Dragons died during the player phase. During the enemy phase, two Flying Dragons and two Fire Dragons attacked Heath, while the Bandit died to Luke's Steel Bow.

Turn 2: Heath moved to the northern save point and used a Vulnerary. Mallesia and Yumina both healed him with Physic; thanks to all this and the Pure Water, Heath was able to successfully tank a good number of attacks and counter with a Hand Axe. Catria moved north while staying out of range of most of the northern enemies. Everyone else finished off the Dragons (bow forge worked against the Flying Dragon).

Turn 3: Everyone continued moving north and cleaned up the enemies, save for Palla and Sirius, who healed and headed towards the boss. Marth recruited Darros. Mallesia used the Hammerne on the Rescue staff either on this turn or the next.

Turn 4: Blocked the forts. Heath was positioned above the rightmost fort, ten squares from the Fire Dragon holding the Starsphere shard. Marth was situated between the center and center-left forts.

Turn 5: Caeda weakened a Fire Dragon for Marth to kill. Linde moved to the square previously occupied by Marth and Rescued Feena to her left thanks to a unit blocking the square to Linde's right. Feena Danced for Marth. Palla and Sirius teamed up on the boss, with Sirius taking the kill. Heath got the twelfth and final Starsphere shard. Before Marth Seized, everyone else got what EXP they could.

[spoiler=Chapter 13 (6/134)]While playing through H3, I suspected a sufficiently strong team could split up and clear the level without much fuss. Credit to dondon, whose topic confirmed to me upon briefly skimming it that this was possible.

I split up the team, with Marth joining the units on the LHS to recruit Beck and Etzel heading right to Rescue Marth. I don't think this is necessary for a six-turn clear with one Rescue use, but you do pick up a free Dragonpike this way, so there's that.

During an attempt that probably should have been successful, I wound up missing a Steel Bow shot with Luke that gave me the excuse to retry from a save point and get slightly less terrible level-ups (both Catria and Swordmaster Linde failed to gain Spd that time), when I could have instead guaranteed the finish with the Iron Bow forge. On the subsequent attempt, the one submitted here, Linde failed to gain Spd IIRC, though Catria didn't.

In the Secret Shop, I purchased three Physic staves and a Shaver, the last one mostly for giggles.

[spoiler=Chapter 13x (2/136)]Credit to CM, whose thread confirmed to me that a two-turn clear with the Iote's Shield could occur with Feena deployed; when I did H3, I got lazy and used the Thief Staff lol.

Turn 1: Linde (Swordmaster) took out the nearby Ballista with a Levin Sword and revealed a Fighter, whom Heath (Berserker) weakened and Marth finished with a Levin Sword. Feena Danced for Marth, who headed right then up to reveal a Bandit. Palla (Dracoknight) took out the Bandit and revealed the remaining LHS enemies. Sirius (Dracoknight) and Caeda (Paladin, though Swordmaster would have been preferable to increase the odds of gaining Spd) finished the Ballistae. During the EP, the lone Bandit attacked Caeda, while Marth survived an attack from a Myrmidon because of the Scorpio shard. Kleine and a bunch of the RHS enemies took counters from Heath.

Turn 2: Marth got the Iote's Shield. I think on this attempt, Heath got a crit against Kleine, though it wasn't necessary since Linde could double and deplete the remainder of her health if a crit didn't occur. Feena Danced for Linde, who finished the lower-right Ballista thanks to Heath revealing it. The fliers cleaned up the other enemies during the PP.

[spoiler=Chapter 14 (6/142)]I didn't think my team was strong enough to finish in five turns, so I opted to field Julian as dondon chose to, allowing me to get the Sword Killer.

Turn 1: With a +Str shard and a Str Bond (from the support between Heath and Marth), Palla OHKOed the Fortify Thief and sent the Fortify to the convoy. Xane moved in range of the two Dark Mages in the right corridor, took a Javelin and a Dragonpike, and transformed into Heath. The six enemies near the starting position all died during the PP. Linde was positioned to draw in the two Dark Mages in the left corridor. During the EP, Caeda ORKOed a Thief thanks to the Scorpio shard and her +Spd level-up, and Heath weakened another Thief; Xane ORKOed two Dark Mages with a Javelin.

Turn 2: Cleaned up every Thief during the PP thanks to Catria and Caeda being able to double them when given the Scorpio shard. Linde was able to OHKO with Aura and a Mag+2 shard. All the Dark Mages near the center were gone by the end of the EP. I drew in the RHS Ice Dragons during this turn. Palla headed back towards the center and healed.

Turn 3: Finished the RHS Ice Dragons. Palla healed again, though this was probably a mistake, as I will elaborate on. Marth got the Starsphere and Lightsphere.

Turn 4: Julian got the Sword Killer. Palla and someone else (Caeda?) each took out an Ice Dragon towards the left, and Luke subsequently moved a Javelin to the top of Palla's inventory. Heath and Xane blocked the right corridor. Marth moved twice towards Tiki thanks to Feena.

During the EP, a Dark Mage attacked Palla, which I didn't expect since she tied in Resistance several others with lower HP who were also in his range; it would have been preferable to use a Pure Water during a previous turn along with a Fortify, as this would have guaranteed survival of the Ice Dragon and Dark Mage attacks she sustained this turn, probably resulting in the DM attacking someone else. The DM wound up missing, so she survived in spite of my negligence.

Turn 5: Linde got the Again using the Thief Staff. Everyone cleaned up the LHS and RHS enemies.

Turn 6: Mallesia Rescued Marth. Finished all the enemies and Seized. Not sure if I would have finished all the enemies had I done the Pure Water thing or if Palla hadn't gotten a Javelin crit against the Ice Dragon that attacked her during turn 4 EP.

I used three Fortify charges during this chapter, though it probably should have been four to protect Palla. I'll probably just fire an extra one off at some point to account for this.

[spoiler=Chapter 15 (5/147)]Credit to -Cynthia-, whose post in PKL's thread recommended a near-rout of the boss area during turn 1.

Turn 1: Linde needed a Spd Bond (from the support convo between Catria and Heath) plus the Starsphere to double and successfully Nosferatank the RHS enemies. I fielded a bunch of fliers (including Xane, who received a Dance from Feena) as well as Luke as a Berserker to take out during the first turn everyone in the boss area save for the boss, the General, and Abel.

Turn 2: Finished up the Paladins weakened by Linde (all the Horsemen died) and cleared out the next batch of enemies blocking the door to allow Marth to open it once Restored by Mallesia and Rescued by Linde. I had a Fortify-free plan to take out every Paladin while safely opening the door in the event one of the Paladins didn't get damaged at all (something that would happen if Linde didn't score any crits during the EP), but it wasn't necessary here.

Turn 3: Linde gave the Starsphere to Caeda and Healed her. Caeda opened the next door and Marth took the Starsphere from her to prevent getting doubled. Sirius (Swordmaster) headed left. Everyone else prepared for the boss.

Turn 4: Cleaned up the boss area and recruited Abel. The forts near the castle were blocked. Caeda KOed the Bishop, allowing Marth to move. During the EP, Marth took a hit from a reinforcement Paladin.

Turn 5: Sirius and friends got what EXP they could from the LHS enemies. Caeda finished the Paladin who attacked Marth. Marth moved twice thanks to Again and Seized.

[spoiler=Chapter 16 (2/149)]Credit to PKL for the strategy.

Turn 1: Heath (Swordmaster) headed left to engage two Heroes and a Sniper during the EP. Jeorge followed Heath but stayed out of enemy range. Catria (Falcoknight) received a Dance from Feena and attacked the Geosphere Thief with a Javelin. Mallesia used Hammerne on the Rescue staff, held by Linde. Linde and all the combat units moved right, with Xane transforming into Caeda and receiving a Heal from Linde. Marth used the save point.

Turn 2: Macellan (or Dolph, I don't know these guys' names) took a Door Key from one of my other units and opened the door. Luke (Swordmaster) ORKOed the Soldier blocking the entrance. Xane used the Wing Spear to ORKO the General. Linde Rescued Marth. Palla (Swordmaster) used the Wo Dao with the Starsphere to ORKO the Sniper at high odds. Caeda (Paladin) had the Lightsphere and took the Starsphere from Palla to ORKO the boss with a Javelin forge I had made long ago.

Towards the left, Heath finished off a Hero with the Levin Sword. Jeorge recruited Astram, who finished off the other Hero weakened by Heath to get a free Silver Sword. Catria got the Geosphere. With Feena's assistance, Mallesia used the last two Thief Staff charges to get the Bullion (L) and the Rescue. Marth Seized.

[spoiler=Chapter 16x (2/151)]The Starsphere was passed around to take out all four Berserkers during the first player phase. Sirius (Swordmaster) ORKOed the Pure Water Berserker and sent the Starsphere to the convoy; Marth then moved left to allow Luke (Swordmaster) to take the Starsphere out of the convoy and ORKO another Berserker. Heath (Horseman) took the Starsphere and used the Iron Bow forge to ORKO a third Berserker. Palla (Swordmaster) ORKOed the Swordmaster using the Starsphere and the Lady Sword. Feena Danced for Heath, who took the Starsphere, spoke to Katarina, and ORKOed the last Berserker. Mallesia used Physic to heal Heath. By doing all of this, I managed to avoid using any Fortify charges in this chapter.

During the second turn, Heath spoke to Katarina twice, and everyone else cleaned up the enemies.

Marth    17.54 34 17  00  17  16  19  11  01  C Swd             Lord               Secret Book; Energy Drop
Heath    16.03 48 21  10  28  26  17  22  05  E Swd D Bow       Horseman           Seraph Robe; Dracoshield
Luke      7.81 41 21  01  18  20  10  14  03  D Swd B Bow       Horseman           Speedwing; Arms Scroll
Mallesia  4.91 34 03  21  08  17  20  08  08  A Stf D Tme       Sage  
Catria    9.32 43 21  03  25  26  22  16  11  A Lnc E Swd       Falcoknight        Energy Drop
Linde     7.41 41 03  14  19  21  22  05  08  B Tme D Stf       Sage               Seraph Robe; Spirit Dust
Palla    11.09 42 21  01  29  30  10  17  03  C Swd             Swordmaster        Speedwing; Energy Drop; Dracoshield
Sirius    8.88 37 17  01  19  20  10  16  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing; Seraph Robe; Goddess Icon
Caeda     9.52 46 20  01  21  25  25  16  07  B Lnc E Swd       Paladin            Seraph Robe; Energy Drop x2
Feena     9.29
Etzel     7.84 31 03  13  15  13  09  09  12  B Tme D Stf       Sorceror
Expenses: Bought two Speedwings and used one on Sirius (24360 G remaining).

Continued here.

Edited by Redwall

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck.

@ Shadykid- Caeda will level up soon. So the +spd levels will start soon lol. That is one sad Knight Avatar though.

Edited by PKL

Good luck.

@ Shadykid- Caeda will level up soon. So the +spd levels will start soon lol. That is one sad Knight Avatar though.

well I'm only referring to the Avatar, who hasn't gotten speed for four straight levels

sounds like a problem

The Spd wasn't that big an outlier to me since a quickie binomial calculation gives a 26% percent chance of getting screwed to that extent or worse. However, I've gone five for five on +Lck level-ups. 栄誉 and 富裕 actually look somewhat similar on the DS screen--at least to this Chinese school dropout--so it's possible that I just chose the wrong options for the Future trait, lol. I'll probably start over sometime this evening.

[spoiler=Chapter 17 (5/156)]Pretty boring chapter if done in five turns; a four-turn clear with Tomas recruited was possible (and I actually did it) with one Again and one Rescue use, but my team's stats low enough to make the four-turn somewhat unreliable.

I bought an Arms Scroll for Luke, a Dracoshield that I didn't use just yet, and a Spirit Dust for Linde. I also used two Speedwings on Luke. Finally, I forged a +5-Mt, +5-Hit Ridersbane in preparation for the upcoming stages. Probably some more expenses were made that I can't remember.

The idea was to have most of the team head down and keep a Sniper and some backup to handle the Dracoknights. Tomas was recruited on turn 1, and Samson and Sheema were recruited on turn 5.

Marth    18.40 35 17  00  18  17  20  12  01  C Swd             Lord               Secret Book; Energy Drop
Heath    16.52 50 23  10  28  25  17  26  08  E Swd A Lnc       Paladin            Seraph Robe; Dracoshield
Luke      8.51 42 22  01  19  25  11  15  03  D Swd A Bow       Horseman           Speedwing x3; Arms Scroll x2
Mallesia  6.01 35 03  21  09  18  21  08  09  A Stf D Tme       Sage  
Catria    9.99 43 21  03  25  26  22  16  11  A Lnc E Swd       Falcoknight        Energy Drop
Linde     9.31 43 05  12  29  30  23  09  06  C Swd             Swordmaster        Seraph Robe; Spirit Dust x2
Palla    12.17 44 24  01  30  26  10  18  03  C Bow             Sniper             Speedwing; Energy Drop; Dracoshield
Sirius    9.45 37 17  01  20  21  11  16  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing; Seraph Robe; Goddess Icon
Caeda    10.02 47 20  01  22  25  25  17  07  B Lnc E Swd       Paladin            Seraph Robe; Energy Drop x2
Feena     9.29
Etzel     8.71 32 01  12  15  14  09  09  17  C Tme C Stf       Bishop
Expenses: Lots of stuff (9970 G remaining).

[spoiler=Chapter 18 (2/158)]I used on Heath the Dracoshield I previously purchased.

Credit to mjemirzian for the general skeleton of the clear, which I had read sometime ago. I had to get a bit creative with positioning due to Marth needing the Starsphere (for surviving a Paladin) and preventing the RHS units from wrecking face with it.

Reclasses: Heath (Hero), Luke (Horseman), Mallesia (Sage), Etzel (Bishop), Linde (Swordmaster). Everyone else was in his or her default class tree.

Turn 1: Luke had the Starsphere to start and ORKOed the lower-right Paladin. Marth took the Starsphere and got the Lifesphere. Palla and Catria handled two more Paladins. Heath and Xane blocked the right, while Caeda took the Iote's Shield and moved to a square in range of only one General. Linde and Mallesia headed in range of the Ballistae. Etzel headed towards the cave and healed Xane, who also got healed by Mallesia.

Turn 2: The Caeda thing was necessary to prevent the path to the boss from being clogged. I had just enough firepower to clear the way to the boss while getting all but the Recover staff at a ~80% success rate. Mallesia needed to use Rescue on Marth, of course.

Marth    18.51 35 17  00  18  17  20  12  01  C Swd             Lord               Secret Book; Energy Drop
Heath    16.97 50 23  10  28  25  17  26  08  E Swd A Lnc       Paladin            Seraph Robe; Dracoshield x2
Luke      9.14 43 23  01  19  26  11  15  03  D Swd A Bow       Horseman           Speedwing x3; Arms Scroll x2
Mallesia  6.49 35 03  21  09  18  21  08  09  A Stf D Tme       Sage  
Catria   10.56 44 22  03  25  26  23  16  11  A Lnc E Swd       Falcoknight        Energy Drop
Linde     9.68 43 05  12  29  30  23  09  06  C Swd             Swordmaster        Seraph Robe; Spirit Dust x2
Palla    12.37 40 25  01  26  23  10  21  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing; Energy Drop; Dracoshield
Sirius    9.55 37 17  01  20  21  11  16  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing; Seraph Robe; Goddess Icon
Caeda    10.39 45 21  01  22  23  25  19  04  B Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Seraph Robe; Energy Drop x2
Feena    10.34
Etzel     9.09 33 01  12  15  14  09  10  18  C Tme C Stf       Bishop
Expenses: None (9970 G remaining).

[spoiler=Chapter 19 (7/165)]Pretty annoying chapter if you're recruiting the Wolfguard. I thought a bit while doing H3 about how I'd do this quickly in H4 and came to the rather obvious conclusions that a) I'd need a Falcoknight and b) I'd need a Ridersbane forge, subsequently confirming my conclusions by having a peek at a video description (but not the video itself) of a Lunatic Reverse clear of C19 on YouTube.

I forged a +1-Mt, +10-Hit Poleaxe to clear out Sedgar's cadre. This wasn't perfectly reliable due to WTD, but I could afford to miss once during the EP; at 83.47% true hit, the probability of getting one or zero misses against three Horsemen is 92.71%.

As his Str was below average, Heath fought once in the Drill Grounds and I reset until he got +Str. He also got +Def, which was nice since it obviated the need for me to buy an extra Dracoshield for him to survive the Paladin Storm. I used the C18 Arms Scroll to get him to A-ranked axes as a Berserker.

Reclasses: Every combat unit save for Linde (Swordmaster) and Luke (Horseman) was in a flying class. The staffbots were in staffy classes.

Turn 1 PP: Xane mimicked Heath, who, with a single-use Hand Axe and the Iote's Shield, then flew in range of Wolf and an enemy Horseman near the castle while staying out of range of the Generals. The single-use Hand Axe was to prevent Wolf from dying in the event that Heath scored a crit on the Horseman. Palla moved twice thanks to Feena and equipped a Killer Lance to draw to the left and engage the northernmost Warrior. Catria, who had the Starsphere and the Lifesphere, moved once and equipped a Killer Lance while in range of one Warrior and receiving a Geosphere bonus from Sirius. Everyone else moved up, with the healers treating Xane.

Turn 1 EP: While she doubled Warriors with the Starsphere, Catria didn't score a crit on her Warrior. Palla didn't crit either. Wolf and one Horseman started moving; I think on this attempt, Heath got a Hand Axe crit, but it wasn't necessary.

Turn 2 PP: Xane used a Killer Axe to finish the Warrior that Catria couldn't. Palla (Javelin) and Catria (Lady Sword) teamed up to KO a Silver Axe Warrior to the east. Heath moved twice thanks to Feena, healed with Vulneraries, equipped the Ridersbane forge, and planted himself just in range of the outermost Paladins near Sedgar.

Turn 2 EP: The Warrior previously attacked by Palla died to a crit from Xane's Killer Axe (unnecessary, since it would have died the next EP from Catria's Lady Sword x2, but helpful). The Tomahawk Warrior attacked Palla and took a counter from her Javelin. Heath KOed three Paladins; two of the remaining Paladins headed in his direction, while one headed towards the village (wouldn't have mattered if he joined the other Paladins).

Turn 3 PP: Luke, Linde, Caeda, and Sirius were on hand to handle the two Paladins near the center, though only two needed to do anything in this attempt because of crits. Catria finished the Warrior who attacked Palla. Mallesia used Fortify, allowing Heath to safely KO the last of the initial group of Paladins. Xane traded the Poleaxe forge for Heath's Ridersbane forge. Marth kept moving towards the village.

Turn 3 EP: Thieves moved, Marth got hit by a Ballista.

Turn 4 PP: The Thieves were KOed, with Marth getting one kill and a mediocre level-up. Thanks to Feena, Heath was able to KO the one of the Killer Bow Horsemen with the Poleaxe forge. Luke took the Starsphere from Catria and moved in range of two Horsemen. To survive subsequent attacks from Sedgar, Sirius took the Lifesphere from Catria.

Turn 4 PP: Two Horsemen died to Luke's Steel Bow. All but one of the remaining non-recruitable Horsemen died to the Poleaxe forge. Sedgar and Wolf tinked Heath.

Turn 5 PP: Marth recruited Roshea, who bought two Pure Waters. Sirius used the rightmost savepoint. Xane moved in range of three of Vyland's Paladins. Feena Danced for Luke, who equipped a Silver Bow, used two Vulneraries, and took a Pure Water from Xane. Catria took the Pure Water but abstained from using it. Heath finished the Horseman he missed during the previous EP. Linde ORKOed the Ballistician with the Levin Sword.

Turn 5 EP: Two Paladins died from Xane's Ridersbane forge, while another died to Luke's Silver Bow thanks to the Starsphere. Sedgar attacked Sirius, while Wolf attacked Caeda.

Turn 6 PP: Xane traded the Ridersbane forge to and mimicked Palla to avoid getting KOed by Vyland. Luke and Palla finished the two remaining non-Vyland Paladins. Catria moved northwest slightly and used a Pure Water. Mallesia initially used Physic on either Luke or Sirius, with Etzel healing the other. Feena Danced for Mallesia, who teamed up with Linde moved to trap Wolf, who was adjacent to two mountain tiles, and Mallesia used Rescue on Marth.

Turn 6 EP: Twenty reinforcement enemies appeared. Heath KOed three Horsemen with the Poleaxe forge and weakened a Paladin; I'm 99% sure that had I positioned Heath one square further south, I would have only needed to KO one of two Horsemen (the third wouldn't have been able to attack from 1-range), improving reliability noticeably. It worked out nonetheless. Vyland attacked Etzel, while Sedgar attacked Sirius again. Wolf couldn't attack due to being boxed in by the mountains, Mallesia, and Linde.

Turn 7 PP: Marth moved as close to the castle as he could and used a Levin Sword for some chip EXP. Luke passed the Starsphere to Catria, who KOed from 1-range a Sage blocking the RHS of the castle, barely surviving thanks to the Pure Water. Mallesia healed Caeda with Physic and used Again on Marth thanks to Feena. Caeda took the Starsphere and ORKOed a General blocking the RHS of the castle; Heath took the Starsphere and Lightsphere from Caeda and ORKOed the boss with the Hammer. Roshea recruited Vyland recruited Sedgar recruited Wolf, who chipped a DK for Sirius (who was healed by Etzel) to finish. Marth Seized.

Marth    19.13 36 18  00  18  17  21  12  01  C Swd             Lord               Secret Book; Energy Drop
Heath    19.47 50 26  10  26  23  18  30  05  B Axe A Lnc       Dracoknight        Seraph Robe; Dracoshield x2; Arms Scroll
Luke     10.73 43 24  01  19  27  11  15  03  D Swd A Bow       Horseman           Speedwing x3; Arms Scroll x2
Mallesia  8.59 35 03  21  09  19  22  08  09  A Stf D Tme       Sage  
Catria   11.73 45 23  03  26  26  23  16  11  A Lnc E Swd       Falcoknight        Energy Drop
Linde    10.71 43 05  12  29  30  23  09  06  C Swd             Swordmaster        Seraph Robe; Spirit Dust x2
Palla    13.15 40 25  01  26  23  10  22  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing; Energy Drop; Dracoshield
Sirius   10.32 38 18  01  21  22  12  16  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing; Seraph Robe; Goddess Icon
Caeda    10.77 45 21  01  22  23  25  19  04  B Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Seraph Robe; Energy Drop x2
Feena    10.34 21                     08
Etzel    10.00 33 01  12  16  14  09  10  18  C Tme C Stf       Bishop

[spoiler=Chapter 20 (7/172)]Luke and Linde each fought once in the Drill Grounds, the former gaining Spd (important) and the latter gaining Mag but not Spd. I bought a Spirit Dust for Linde and used it plus the C19 Spirit Dust on her.

A five-turn clear requires two crits on Hardin from two Horsemen, one with the Parthia and one with the Mercurius, and the two Horsemen need to have a combined 47 Str without the Starsphere; this wasn't happening in this run. A semi-reliable six-turn clear requires one crit from a Hauteclere user near the Berserker Str cap, which I didn't have. A less-reliable six-turn clear with the Fortify obtained was what I got initially: two crits from a Parthia user and a Hauteclere user. After my initial clear, I looked on MagicBarrier16's YouTube channel and noticed some things that I wound up doing to improve reliability noticeably, at the cost of a turn: namely, that the reinforements could be delayed, and that the Fortify could be obtained without sending units to engage the northern Sniper (which is what I did initially).

Turn 1: Mallesia Rescued Midia, who received a Barrier and a Steel (or Iron, I forget) Lance from Etzel. Midia teamed up with Linde, who received a Dance, to finish the Thief. Everyone else moved into the castle.

Turn 2 PP: Luke ORKOed the northern of two Heroes blocking the way with the Parthia and Starsphere. Linde took the Starsphere and positioned herself 1D from Luke. Catria received a Dance and ORKOed the southern Hero with the Sword Killer. Mallesia healed Catria, and Etzel may have used a Barrier on somebody. Everyone else kept moving.

Turn 2 EP: One Hero died to Catria's Sword Killer. Luke chipped a Sniper, who subsequently got partially healed by a Bishop. Someone got hit by a siege tome, but I don't remember who.

Turn 3: Finished off the initial burst of enemies. I waited until turn 4 to open the treasure room to delay the reinforcements.

It was pretty straightforward from here on out. The five chests in the treasure room were opened eventually, while the Fortify was obtained by baiting the northwestern General into attacking, then finishing off the General and sending a 10-Mov unit to ORKO the Fortify Bishop. A seven-turn clear allows for three attacks on Hardin, with only one of them needing to be a crit; with the Geosphere and supports, I was able to bring the reliability of the Hardin kill to 80%. The semi-reliable six-turn clear (which requires a 49% Hauteclere crit) has a lower expected turncount because of the save point, but my team didn't have the stats for that.

Marth    19.80 36 18  00  18  17  21  12  01  C Swd             Lord               Secret Book; Energy Drop
Heath    20.00 55 28  09  24  27  19  24  02  A Axe             Berserker          Seraph Robe; Dracoshield x2; Arms Scroll
Luke     13.75 46 24  01  20  28  13  15  03  D Swd A Bow       Horseman           Speedwing x3; Arms Scroll x2
Mallesia 10.84 36 03  22  10  20  24  09  09  A Stf D Tme       Sage  
Catria   13.26 49 24  01  29  30  23  17  05  C Swd             Swordmaster        Energy Drop
Linde    11.73 44 05  17  29  30  24  09  06  C Swd             Swordmaster        Seraph Robe; Spirit Dust x4
Palla    13.53 40 25  01  26  23  10  22  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing; Energy Drop; Dracoshield
Sirius   10.44 38 18  01  21  22  12  16  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing; Seraph Robe; Goddess Icon
Caeda    11.49 48 20  01  23  25  25  18  07  B Lnc E Swd       Paladin            Seraph Robe; Energy Drop x2
Feena    12.42 
Etzel    10.91 33 01  12  16  14  09  10  18  C Tme C Stf       Bishop
Expenses: Sold a lot of stuff, then did arena training for Luke and Linde, and bought one Spirit Dust (8852 G remaining)

[spoiler=Chapter 20x (4/176)]I bought one more Spirit Dust for Linde, who fought once in the arena and gained Spd. I also made Luke fight once more in the Drill Grounds, with him gaining Speed (a stat in which he remained below his average). Finally, I sold a buttload of stuff to forge a +3-Mt, +5-Hit Brave Lance to handle Eremiah reliably and to handle C21 a bit more efficiently.

This one was tricky until I realized that a Paladin could stomp through the Generals. The clear presented here is a slight improvement reliability-wise over my initial clear, which was also done in four turns but involved a Killer Lance crit on turn one, something I thought was unnecessary but neglected to improve on. Credit to MagicBarrier16's YouTube video for reminding me it wasn't necessary to crit.

Turn 1: Marth revealed one Berserker, whom Linde ORKOed with a Levin Sword. Heath moved twice to reveal two more, with only one of them to be ORKOed this turn by Luke; the other remained stationary during the EP. Mallesia healed.

Turn 2 PP: Marth revealed a Berserker to be ORKOed by Linde, who received healing beforehand. Catria revealed a Berserker to be ORKOed by Luke's Parthia. Heath (Paladin) equipped the Gradivus and revealed a General. Mallesia healed someone again thanks to Feena.

Turn 2 EP: Both the center Generals were doubled and died to the Gradivus; a crit would have been necessary in the event they spawned an extra point of Def, but even that possibility was salvageable due to Luke's support bonus. An unseen Sniper attacked Heath, while a revealed Sniper attacked Catria.

Turn 3 PP: Heath moved around the unseen Sniper that attacked him to reveal that Sniper as well as another to the north. The first Sniper was KOed by Linde and Marth. Luke moved twice, using a Pure Water on his first turn and ORKOing the northern Longbow Sniper on his second turn. Mallesia used Fortify while staying out of range of the center Sniper. Catria moved next to Heath.

Turn 3 EP: A Berserker attacked Catria, while the center Sniper attacked Linde. A General attacked Luke, who avoided being targeted by Eremiah's Meteor thanks to his Pure Water. Eremiah attacked Heath instead.

Turn 4: Luke, who was healed by Mallesia, took out the Berserker who attacked Catria. Catria revealed Eremiah. Heath ORKOed Eremiah with the forged Brave Lance. Marth moved twice thanks to Feena and Seized.

Marth    20.57 37 19  00  19  18  22  12  01  C Swd             Lord               Secret Book; Energy Drop
Luke     15.38 46 24  01  21  29  13  17  03  D Swd A Bow       Horseman           Speedwing x3; Arms Scroll x2
Mallesia 12.23 38 03  24  10  22  24  09  11  A Stf D Tme       Sage  
Catria   13.36 49 24  01  29  30  23  17  05  C Swd             Swordmaster        Energy Drop
Linde    12.80 44 05  19  29  30  24  09  07  C Swd             Swordmaster        Seraph Robe; Spirit Dust x5
Feena    12.98 
Expenses: Forged a +5-Hit, +3-Mt Brave Lance; bought a Spirit Dust; fought twice in the arena; sold a bunch of stuff, including the C20 Bullion (L) (7914 G remaining)

[spoiler=Chapter 21 (8/184)]Kind of a long chapter. Before starting, Luke took a Dracoshield to be able to survive two Flying Dragon hits. I purchased an additional Seraph Robe for Sirius so that he could take the boss kill. I also sold a ton of BS (some Silvers, some Killers, some Vulneraries, and some effective-damage weapons that would no longer be useful) in order to be able to afford some of the goodies in the Secret Shop.

One turn can be cut with an Again staff; two additional turns can be cut, but both likely require a lot of RNG abuse.

Heath was reclassed to DK, while the other reclasses are displayed in the stat table.

Turn 1 PP: Luke moved in range of two Flying Dragons with the forged Iron Bow equipped. Xane mimicked Catria, who moved north slightly; neither she nor Xane would be attacked since Luke's Luck stat drew the Dragons in his direction. Heath moved in range of a third Flying Dragon with a Hand Axe equipped. Ymir gave his Silver Axe to Caeda.

Turn 1 EP: Luke OHKOed two Dragons, while a third attacked Heath.

Turn 2 PP: Xane finished the Dragon weakened by Heath. A Javelin went to the top of Xane's inventory since the Dragonpike used to finish the Dragon broke. Linde ORKOed the Berserker to the north with a Levin Sword; Marth was ready to take it out with his own Levin Sword if she couldn't finish the job. Catria and Luke moved north to draw in the Swordmaster. Mallesia moved twice thanks to Feena and healed the team. Heath used the forged Brave Lance to ORKO the Meteor Sorceror on the fort.

Turn 2 EP: Two Flying Dragons attacked Xane, while a Swordmaster died to the forged Brave Lance. Notwithstanding Devil Sword self-destruction, Heath would have died without the forge depending on the AI movements since he would have taken an additional hit from the SM's Devil Sword. Another Swordmaster attacked Catria and took a counter. One additional Flying Dragon attacked Heath.

Turn 3: Caeda used the save point. Palla and Catria finished off the two Flying Dragons weakened by Xane, who flew east to bait another Flying Dragon. Heath flew northeast to draw in a different Dragon. Everyone else cleaned up, with Linde moving twice to bait a Berserker.

Turn 4: Heath moved slightly further northeast to bait another Dragon while staying out of range of the Meteor Sorceror. Everyone else cleaned up and healed. Luke used a Pure Water and moved in range of the eastern Meteor Sorceror; I did this since he would have been in range to ORKO a Thoron Sorceror with a Steel Sword, which I thought was a good idea since Luke's Swd rank was low.

Turn 5 PP: Xane and Catria KOed the southeastern Meteor Sorceror, while Luke ORKOed the Thoron Sorceror to the south after being healed with the Fortify. Heath used the Brave Lance to ORKO the northeast Sorceror. Palla used a Javelin to chip the eastern Sorceror. Everyone else moved east while staying out of range of the NE enemies. Minerva positioned herself to visit the village on the subsequent turn.

Turn 5 EP: The Swordmaster died to the forged Brave Lance--he wouldn't have died to an unforged Brave unless a crit occurred--while the Tomahawk Berserker attacked Palla. The other Berserker got hit by a crit, but it wouldn't have mattered since I had enough firepower to take him out on the subsequent PP.

Pretty straightforward after this. Minerva and Marth visited the village on turns 6 and 7 respectively, and Mallesia Rescued Marth on turn 8. I got the Talisman on turn 8, and visited the Secret Shop on turn 7, purchasing two Energy Drops, two Seraph Robes, and three Speedwings.

Marth    22.01 39 21  00  20  20  23  13  01  C Swd             Lord               Secret Book; Energy Drop
Luke     16.94 47 24  01  22  30  14  19  03  D Swd A Bow       Horseman           Speedwing x3; Arms Scroll x2; Dracoshield
Mallesia 14.36 39 03  26  10  23  25  10  11  A Stf D Tme       Sage  
Catria   14.97 48 24  03  26  26  24  18  11  A Lnc D Swd       Falcoknight        Energy Drop
Linde    13.53 45 06  19  29  30  25  09  07  C Swd             Swordmaster        Seraph Robe; Spirit Dust x5
Palla    14.28 41 26  01  26  23  10  22  03  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Speedwing; Energy Drop; Dracoshield
Sirius   11.87 46 16  01  22  24  12  12  03  B Swd D Bow       Horseman           Speedwing; Seraph Robe x2; Goddess Icon
Caeda    13.61 47 22  01  25  23  27  20  04  A Lnc E Axe       Dracoknight        Seraph Robe; Energy Drop x2
Feena    14.10 
Etzel    10.91 33 01  12  16  14  09  10  18  C Tme C Stf       Bishop
Expenses: Sold a bunch of stuff; bought three Seraph Robes (one from the base, two from the Secret Shop), two Energy Drops, three Speedwings (2590 G remaining) Edited by Redwall

The Spd wasn't that big an outlier to me since a quickie binomial calculation gives a 26% percent chance of getting screwed to that extent or worse. However, I've gone five for five on +Lck level-ups. 栄誉 and 富裕 actually look somewhat similar on the DS screen--at least to this Chinese school dropout--so it's possible that I just chose the wrong options for the Future trait, lol. I'll probably start over sometime this evening.

I have a gut feeling you're going to need better speed procs than 1/5 at the beginning

lol at Chinese school dropout though (hey at least you tried right)

and that's 2/5 defense procs, yikes

Edited by shadykid

Good luck! I probably will never try Lunatic Reverse because I'm not good enough but this looks interesting.

Training Ryan is a good idea I think. He's easier to feed kills to than Luke and Rody and a good bow user is especially nice on this mode.

I just reclass other better units into bow classes, instead of training the archers.

But I focused on EP tanking on H4, instead of bow killing on PP.

My only bow users by endgame were Horseman!Draug and Horseman!Luke. And only Draug was a hunter previously, since my ranged attacks were forged javelins.

I found he hit hard, had good speed( complemented with rainbow potion), and he was one of my few units who could double in early game.

Granted he reached A Rank bows in the third arc, but he was the only hunter and bow user I needed after chapter 4.

Good luck on your run. Also thumbs up on not using the Rainbow Pwntion.

I used Rody on my Lunatic Reverse run but regretted it, as he was always lagging behind. Should have used Draug instead. Neither of them are amazing on Lunatic' but I'd give the edge to Draug.

I used Rody on my Lunatic Reverse run but regretted it, as he was always lagging behind. Should have used Draug instead. Neither of them are amazing on Lunatic' but I'd give the edge to Draug.

Y u no use Luke lol

I think there's an error in Cecille's level. I don't remember her starting out like that!

Edited by eclipse

I think there's an error in Cecille's level. I don't remember her starting out like that!

Thanks, fixed.

whoa who just hijacked the thr-

oh sup Redwall, good job on fixing up that Knight Avatar

Yeah, my Avatar is now unusually Spd-blessed. When it rains, it pours.

Got an 11-turn clear of P8, but I'll try optimizing the reliability and possibly the turncount a bit more before updating. I am almost certain that Ogma and Est can combine to cut at least a turn on P8, but I don't really feel like going back and doing their stages.

All wifi features do is add reliability to LTC strats tbh.

Like, Growth Drop helps Marth reach stat thresholds so your run doesn't end abruptly to screwage. Rainbow Pot allows you to meet doubling thresholds and/or 2HKO/3HKO'ing thresholds. I don't think they're a big deal.

Edited by PKL