Are There Any SF Members You Want To Be Enemies With That You Aren't Already?

Liz

Any people you want to be enemies with?

I have a few enemies here. Tangy Citrical Fruit, Fiesty Vixen of Desire, Periwinkle Tulip Princess, and Dangerous Horsey Lady are my enemies I declare war with.

To make someone your enemy you should do something heinous, like killing their family, causing their misfortune, or kick their puppy. That will help you make enemies with anyone you want.

Then you can start the plotting. How will you destroy your enemy before they destroy you? You can hire henchmen to do your dirty deeds if you don't want to get your hands dirty, but maybe you want to make sure the job gets done properly.

Then once your enemy is vanquished, you are victorious! You are a full fledged villain! Come to the dark side or something.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I've always wanted to have enemies, but I never knew who I wanted to be enemies with. At least now I know how, so I'll just kick random puppies in my way. Thanks, Bianchi!

Edited by Nightmare

anyone in the Serious Discussion

This too.

I will go and start a topic in Serious Discussion about why rapscallions like yourselves should be thoroughly roughed up through a most rigorous series of punches and kicks in the groin region.

Be there or be a four-sided polyhedron whose sides and angles are all equilateral.

I have a few enemies here. Tangy Citrical Fruit, Fiesty Vixen of Desire, Periwinkle Tulip Princess, and Dangerous Horsey Lady are my enemies I declare war with.

But, but...I thought we were sisters!

I can think of at least 6 people here who I consider to be my enemies, although if anybody wants to join, they are welcome to do so.

Can't be me, I know I'm one of your best friends.