Awareness (Nihil) in this game

CT075

the way i envisioned it, you'd only get one or two in the entire game (maybe have it as a skill for villager or something, so that donnel has some legitimate return) and it blocked all the ones you mentioned (pavaegis/+, luna/+, etc) and then maybe breakers and skills like solidarity as well (it'd be hilarious if it blocked armsthrift too although that's worthless)

Unless you want to use glass weapons or low-durability weapons w/o worrying about breakage, then you may think Armsthrift is worthless... Just don't tell my Donnel-Nowi parented Nah, as she has 50 Luck as a max stat w/o temp boosts of any kind...

Now, B2T...

I'd rather leave Nihil to secret apotheosis enemies-only, modify it so that any skill that runs by taking more stuff from the enemy than the bare minimum(meaning anything more than the outcome of str/mag+Might-Def/Res, including hp-stealing, such as sol, luna, among others)rather than using only player stats to do such extra damage(skills like Vengeance, Ignis, among others that don't check any variable that belongs to the enemy under attack) will not work on the enemy. In terms of changes needed to be done to their skill set in order to make room, I'd replace Pavise on some lesser-compared-to-enemy-segment's-strongest-enemies(an enemy segment means a group of enemies that make up a part of the whole enemy group rather than the entire enemy group), so that the enemies provide more of a challenge, and not necessarily a kill-boss-to-make-your-units-safe-from-otherwise-grave-danger process...

Edited by shadowjam

How is he getting a level up?

More importantly, what the christ does this have to do with anything?

Ire sucks. Even if it's not technically "required", killing D-man at 100% safety without Nihil is either tedious or absurd. Let's all be reasonable people for a moment -- just a moment, don't panic -- and agree that Ire makes Nihil pretty goddamn important.

Edited by Interceptor

I wouldn't mind Nihil if it was a 1 use item lategame or only on specific bosses and only negated things that showed a cut-in. Giving it to bosses like Walhart and Validar and such would be fine with me.

Unless you want to use glass weapons or low-durability weapons w/o worrying about breakage, then you may think Armsthrift is worthless... Just don't tell my Donnel-Nowi parented Nah, as she has 50 Luck as a max stat w/o temp boosts of any kind...

actually the point of my line was that "oh hey you blocked armsthrift, good for you"

and nobody cared

More importantly, what the christ does this have to do with anything?

Ire sucks. Even if it's not technically "required", killing D-man at 100% safety without Nihil is either tedious or absurd. Let's all be reasonable people for a moment -- just a moment, don't panic -- and agree that Ire makes Nihil pretty goddamn important.

Doesn't Ire only activate at 1 range?

it does activate at 2 range

I don't remember seeing it. And I've made a critical/skill exhibition.

I boosted his skill to 100 and I don't think it activates at range.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Ugh, no I hated Nihil on FE10, even if it made the last boss battles plausible, I had it on Ike. But the enemy also having Nihil meant that I couldn't watch those bastards die to Aether, like BK or Ashnard on FE9.

I say throw it on apothesis Anna and call it a day.

Just switch pav/aeg + for it (if apothesis anna has either/both at least)

She doesn't. She has Counter, Dragonskin, Rightful God, Aether and Vantage+. I'd say get rid of Rightful God for it. And replace Aethr with Aether+. What could possibly go wrong?

Edited by Tables

Ire's activation rate is (Skill/2)%

Nrm5aJH.png

At 2 range, it should at least activate once out of my 10 tries.

It didn't.

Took 3 tries to get Ire'd at 1 range.

Nihil in FE10 made it practical to kill the bosses... but Nihil vs. Nihil was FREAKING BORING AS ALL HELL.

Edit: Better test... "Battle Saves" AND Savestates.

UEOVUEu.png

1 Range:

wUNUzeE.png

Kcv7VbV.png

Ire'd

2 Range... and remember Battle Saves have the same RNG.

I have savestates too:

Q0Uv8Nj.png

yzgn0Pn.png

No Ire.

Edited by shadowofchaos

So that makes Flare, Corona, and Deadeye the only RD masteries that will trigger at range, correct? Why did his Mt drop by 10 at range, for that matter?

So that makes Flare, Corona, and Deadeye the only RD masteries that will trigger at range, correct?

Sol will activate at range if you are using a bow.

Edited by NinjaMonkey