2nd post of the game (well into page 7) and you haven't got anything besides a sole townread and maintaining your RVS on Bluedoom, unexplained. You're trying, right?

#.# FoS Super Seriderps Gal

(this isn't a vote, it's just the closest I can get to an alternative of voting, than you Proto and Resistance IV for this FOS lesson that I just can't forget ever)

Because I'm not really getting anything right now other than annoyance at Elie's reaction test and finding it odd that JB was so serious during RVS.

Marth seems to be coasting to me, so I left my vote on him for pressure. (In hindsight, that was probably something I should have mentioned earlier.)

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unvote##Vote: ShinoriI may be nitpicking here, but his vote on Bluedoom is weird imo. How can you say someone is coasting and inactive so soon? His vote was placed on Page 5. I also believe that his vote is weak and opportunistic. Work out on this, dude.

Also, it is ironic that Bluedoom really IS coasting right now. Shinori's vote could've been more justifiable if only he did so later, and not sooner. He's got only 4 votes on a 8 page long game, he hasn't presented any significant reads, and he's still clinging to his RVS vote. At least try, please.

This makes no sense to me. First you vote Shinori and then you sort of defend him right after that post. I assume you're talking about Bluedoom in the second when you say 'He'. And yes you can be coasting and inactive 5 pages in, I've done that a lot. His vote was weak at the time, but you change your opinion and then defend the accusation of coasting. Why not switch your vote to Bluedoom if your point on Shinori has become weak. I see no reason as to why you didn't change your vote on the second post. Could you explain why?

##Unvote ##Vote: SSG

Coasting sounds like a poor reason for your justification of sustaining your vote on me.

@Shinori: Sheeping isn't scummy in itself and at that point I didn't see anything else noteworthy.

Don't like Rapier's stance on me and Shinori's vote on me. Also think Breezy is sheeping a lot but that doesn't necessarily mean he's scum.

Marth: It's not just the sheeping. It's also the completely lack of opinions. Breezy has only discussed Prims and JB and I use the word discussed loosely. It's basically all repeating other's opinions.

##Unvote ##Vote: SSG

Coasting sounds like a poor reason for your justification of sustaining your vote on me.

@Shinori: Sheeping isn't scummy in itself and at that point I didn't see anything else noteworthy.

Don't like Rapier's stance on me and Shinori's vote on me. Also think Breezy is sheeping a lot but that doesn't necessarily mean he's scum.

The coasting is true though.

Like Scorri pointed out, both of them commented on the lack of content, which still seems to be going on. What don't you like about Rapier's stance? Why do you not like Shinori's vote?

I'm liking you less and less the more you say

##Vote: Breezy

You're not doing anything but wagon jumping. Do you have anything else?

Maybe for a vote say something other than "others have already said all there is to say so I won't bother?" Maybe actually hunt a bit instead of jumping on whatever wagon seems to running when you vote.

>soon

>forty minutes later

I take it that you're not reading the thread immediately, then?

I have a bunch of stuff going on right now. I hope to be more consistent in the future but I have stuff going on.

Elieson: point of curiosity for you. Who are you voting for currently? You said you weren't voting for SSG even though you suspected her, and all you have left is your Darrps vote, which was, I quote, "grasping at straws". Yeah, SB counted it, but you specifically said you weren't, so I'm assuming you're sticking with your old vote.

That, and I find it mildly suspicious that you'll call me suspicious for accusing without voting, and here you are doing the exact same thing. Not incredibly suspicious, but not auspicious either.

How are you suspicious of Elie but not voting him? Reading your ISO, you never switched your vote to him. You Unvoted, then proceeded to fake a vigshot on him.

@Rapier: Don't forget the hashtags on your unvotes. I'm also wondering if you think anyone besides Terrador was too serious during RVS, since you think JB wasn't.

No I don't. I admit JB took what Prims said a bit seriously, but he didn't pursue his RVS vote any further. Then, later on, he actually made a legit vote with legit reasoning.

This vote seemed really weird to me. He dropped his terrador vote for what appears to be no reason and then voted for me with sheepy logic that everyone else has been stating for the most part. Why did you unvote Terra exactly rapier?

I dropped my Terrador vote because my reasons to vote him aren't that strong. He is unexperienced with NOC games and hasn't played one with RVS, I'm willing to buy that excuse. Voting him just because of his weird stance against Ellie doesn't seem like a very strong reason to me, so I'd rather look into other stuff and just take his case into note. It doesn't mean I forgot about him. It means I decided to focus on more worthwile stuff.

This makes no sense to me. First you vote Shinori and then you sort of defend him right after that post. I assume you're talking about Bluedoom in the second when you say 'He'. And yes you can be coasting and inactive 5 pages in, I've done that a lot. His vote was weak at the time, but you change your opinion and then defend the accusation of coasting. Why not switch your vote to Bluedoom if your point on Shinori has become weak. I see no reason as to why you didn't change your vote on the second post. Could you explain why?

Sorry but I don't know how someone can be coasting when the game has about 5 pages, it's too soon to say anything and there is little content to contribute to scumhunting, so you can't say someone is contributing or commiting little to the game this soon.

I said Marth was bugging me because his attitude (which I expected to improve because we have more content and more debates) didn't change even when the game reached 9 pages. Still, it does not change that Shinori voted him when it still had 5 pages. Had he (Shinori) done this now, I wouldn't have complained. But since he did it so early, I thought it was opportunistic of him.

Care to elaborate as soon as you are free?

Unvote

##Vote: Marth

I expect better things from you. You can't really use the 'little content' excuse anymore to justify your lack of activity and scumhunting.

Rapier: it wasn't a fake vig. I voted to lynch him, and described my "role" as any player's role in the lynch mechanic. I think it was entirely obvious that it was a vote, with reference to Elie's fake vig earlier.

Did anyone else get the impression that I was faking a vig...?

Rapier: it wasn't a fake vig. I voted to lynch him, and described my "role" as any player's role in the lynch mechanic. I think it was entirely obvious that it was a vote, with reference to Elie's fake vig earlier.

Did anyone else get the impression that I was faking a vig...?

I did until I though about it... then I saw your "we're all vigs" comment and it hit me like a cow train.

#facepalm

derp. Alright then, I don't see anything wrong with your actions now. Also SSG, is Marth the only player who you think is worth of talking about?

#facepalm

derp. Alright then, I don't see anything wrong with your actions now. Also SSG, is Marth the only player who you think is worth of talking about?

He's the one that stood out to me the most right now...

Looks like I'm gonna retreat to the ISO reading lodge for the night.

ISO = isolation, where you read the posts of one user in the hopes of getting a clearer, more focused read, right?

Yes. The ISO links are in the first post.

So far... Nothin from Prims and Shin.

Shinori seems to dodge Rapier's comment about the 5 page coasting.

Darros seems to be all about Terrador and JB. Any other opinions Darros?

Already talked about Marth.

I forgot Scorri had been playing until he posted recently. Seems townie to me.

Nothin on bearclaw or Rapier or Terrador

Elie isn't coming off as scummy, just slightly odd.

Breezy seems really breezy about the whole thing. Not liking his attitude.

Nothin on Strege.

JB why were you so serious first post even though you know about RVS?

Kirsche seems a little less dedicated than last game, but I'm not really finding anything that makes here jump out as scummy.

Verdict: I'm sticking with Marth and his coasting/little opinions right now. Finding Darros, Breezy and JB suspicious.

I'm agreeing that Breezy is echoing a lot of stuff, plus using the word bandwagon doesn't help either. However, he's new but I don't want that to be a "get-out-of-jail" free card. Breezy, post some bro ideas of your own!

Rapier's last big post bugs me somewhat. In the past, he's often dropped his case very quickly when called for it, and then says he's willing to give people a chance. I remember in C9++, he did that with Strege... and both of them turned out to be scum. I don't like his constant mistakes either, although that could the RapierTM brand of incompetence. He's also prone to pat new players on the head.

And Rapier, you don't need to vote someone because you're suspicious of them, you're my prime example! Also, we need some more Dallas in the house, His vote is still kinda relevant but all content is about Terr and JB.

Votals

(3) JB: Darros, Breezy, Shin

(3) Marth: SSG, Shinori, Rapier

(3) Breezy: JB, scorri, bearclaw

(2) Elieson: kirsche, Terrador

(2) Darros: Elieson, Strege

(1) kirsche: Prims

(1) SSG: Marth

With 15 voting, it takes 5 to deadline lynch and 10 to hammer. You have 13 hours and 24 minutes left in the phase.

Edited by Essbee

Alright guys we have less than 9 hours and don't have the min5 votes required for a lynch. I think we need to consolidate more than anything else, especially with the suck activity.

Ahhhhhh

I think the waffling (breezy) is the other big thing that stands out to me. Between him, Darrps and SSG (though I haven't really paid attention to the last like 4 posts), I'm seeing breezy as a decent #2-3 likely scum-didate

I gotta ISO JB though, because I'm just not seeing the case though regular reads on him

##Unvote (Darrps)

##Vote breezypants

Irrelevant townread on Scorri (Scorri is a gal btw)

So far... Nothin from Prims and Shin, Strege, bearclaws, Rapier, Terrador

Detailed nothin from Kirsche, Elieson

relevant thoughts below

Shinori seems to dodge Rapier's comment about the 5 page coasting.

Darros seems to be all about Terrador and JB. Any other opinions Darros?

Already talked about Marth.

Breezy seems really breezy about the whole thing. Not liking his attitude.

JB why were you so serious first post even though you know about RVS?

Verdict: I'm sticking with Marth and his coasting/little opinions right now. Finding Darros, Breezy and JB suspicious.

I reorganized your "Everybody" thoughts post. Do you think it's fair that you don't like being found scummy for having minimal thoughts on other players, but you can do the same (ref. Marth)?

Your thought on breezy doesnt actually say what you think about him.

Also, pretty sure Shinori addressed Rapier's "coasting" comment in his most recent post, by replying to both Rapier & Marth who called him out for it in the same post.

WRT Marth's coasting, or anyone's coasting. This is D1, and it was like mid-D1 when votes came up about various players regarding Coasting. Are we seriously using that as the best available reason to find scum, this early in the game? With all the "coasting" going on, we prolly have a Scumteam of 8-9.

Actually in hindsight I should've ISO'd Marth earlier. His soft defense of Breezy could actually mean something, if breezy were to flip scum.

Okay so from what I'm gathering here, the people who have me voted to get lynched think I'm scum for voting Prims, then unvoting him and voting JB for what other people had said about JB. Am I right or is there any other reason for this?

Primarily it's that. Your reasoning behind your votes is far from original and/or detailed, and your comments on the other majority of players is minimal at best