Horrandia no Densetsu

Keitaro: Take this........EARTHEN STORM!!! *casts Earthen Storm,causing 9 large boulders to crash down upon Gaeleyna,dealing her 3600 HP damage,due to Earth Weakness* A weakness,huh?

Rebecca:.................*jumps into the air,and vanishes*

Toyomi: **puts her Earth Bracelet,blessing her sword with the earth element* Here I come!! *she slashes Gaeleyna 4x,dealing her 2450 HP damage per hit,due to earth weakness* Don't like that,huh?

Raevena: How about this.....EARTHEN CRUSH!! *casts Earthen Crush,causing a meteor to crash into Gaeleyna,dealing her 9650 HP damage,due to Earth weakness* Not your cup-o-tea,eh?

Gaeleyna: Fell the winds of judgement!!!! *Casts Hurricane,dealing Keitaro 0 HP damage,Toyomi 0 HP damage,Raevena 30 HP damage,and the others 980 HP damage*

Edited by Emperor Keitaro Kusanagi

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garyl: Wow. She's awfully weak. HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! BUFF IT UP! YOU'RE A GODDESS, AFTER ALL!

Oni: Yeah. Won't be much of a battle if she's this weak.

*Garyl slashes 4 times for 3000 damage each time.*

Anaxagoras: Hm... not enough natural disasters today...

*Anaxagoras casts earthquake, dealing 11000 damage due to earth weakness*

Oni: Hey. I almost tripped!

Anaxagoras: Don't worry! *Rumble* Okay, maybe you should worry a little! Just a little...

*Aftershock damage, dealing 700 damage to each party member and 2000 to Gaeleyna.*

Garyl: Hey! Watch it, doc!

Anaxagoras: Do forgive me...

Oni: Whatever...

*Oni slashes 5 times for 900 damage each time.*

Garyl: Just keep cutting! We'll get to the guts eventually.

Oni: And then....

Anaxagoras: Yes, yes. Heh. Indeed. That'll be a suprise.

(Remember Keitaro and Toyomi take no damage for a few turns. And she is just toying with them,for now. Lol)

Keitaro: Gotta bad feeling about this..... *slashes Gaeleyna 2x,dealing her 2490 HP damage per slash*

Rebecca: *comes crashing down,dealing Gaeleyna 9980 HP critical Earth damage* How do ya like that?

Toyomi: *uses Earth Amulet,then slashes Gaeleyna 2x,dealing her 5280 HP earth Damage*

Raevena: *defends*

Gaeleyna: Heavenly winds........bring forth swift judgement!! *Several large hurricanes appear,and hit all fighters 10 times each,Keitaro and Toyomi take 0 HP damage,Rebecca takes 300 HP damage per hit,Raevena takes 110 HP damage per hit,and 830 HP damage per hit for the others*

Garyl: Woah woah woah! I didn't say kill us all! ha, this is more like it.

*4 2000-damage slashes*

Anaxagoras: Now, the Goldstein family secret... 4-element blast!

*A small tremor explodes beneath Gaeleyna, followed by a few lightning bolts. A pillar of fire rises from the ground, followed by a few wind blades, dealing 62000 damage in all.*

(Mind you, this exhausts all of Anaxagoras' MP)

Oni: Oh, jeez, doc.

Garyl: Hah. Don't mess with the skull doctor.

Oni: Now, let's see if I can do anything good...

*3 1000-damage slashes*

Garyl: She's almost down! Nice job, doc!

Edited by The Heavy

• 2 weeks later...

(She asorbs wind magic of every sort. Keep that in mind. But the other elements will do some damage. sorry about the delay. I got into a car accident.)

Woah... I'm sorry to hear that. Now I feel bad about how pissed I got about the delay.

Oh, and I'll edit my post in a second.

*Sync Attack*

Keitaro: NOW!!

Rebecca/Raevena: Right!!

*They all repeatedly slash through Gaeleyna in different directions,then they cast Keitaro into the air. He slams down on her with tremendous force,dealing her 79800 HP damage,finishing her off*

End of Battle

Exp earned: 52800

GP earned:105600

Gaeleyna: Very well done,Keitaro. I am most impressed. I shall bestow my holy blessings upon you. First,my holy spear of the winds,the Gae Bolg. Next,the Gaelforce. And My magical tome,Mystic Gale.

*Received Gae Bolg*

*Received Gaelforce*

Received Mystic Gale*

Edited by Emperor Keitaro Kusanagi

*Sync Attack*

Keitaro: NOW!!

Rebecca/Raevena: Right!!

*They all repeatedly slash through Gaeleyna in different directions,then they cast Keitaro into the air. He slams down on her with tremendous force,dealing her 79800 HP damage,finishing her off*

End of Battle

Exp earned: 52800

GP earned:105600

Gaeleyna: Very well done,Keitaro. I am most impressed. I shall bestow my holy blessings upon you. First,my holy spear of the winds,the Gae Bolg. Next,the Gaelforce. And My magical tome,Mystic Gale.

*Received Gae Bolg*

*Received Gaelforce*

Received Mystic Gale*

DUDE. I'm really glad you're all good.

Garyl: Wow.... fighting gods sure is wearing down my old bones. I'm sure glad you started using the anti-aging magic when you were 19, Oni.

Oni: H-hey, dad! You're not that old! You're only 50.... I mean.... that's not THAT old, right?

Anaxagoras: Older than you think.

Garyl: Hey, I mean, doc's like 2000-something, so.... he's older than I AM.

Oni: Wow.

Garyl: So what now? Where do we go to get the other weapons?

Oni: ...........................

Garyl: ONI! STOP STARING AT KEITARO'S DAUGHTER!

Oni; W-wha? O-oh! Sorry....

• 2 weeks later...

(Thanks a lot.)

Keitaro: 50 years old is nothing. The average Horrandian,if not killed in battle,or by disease or anything,can live to be up to 6000 years old.

Rebecca: What?!? That means Iw ill live to be that old,possibly?

Raevena: Better than having a super short life span. But unlike most races,we do not show much,if any,furhter signs of aging,past age 16 years old.

Toyomi: The next place would be towards Worrenia. Somewhere in my country,we will find the goddess of fire and passion,the legendary war goddess,Minerva.

(Thanks a lot.)

Keitaro: 50 years old is nothing. The average Horrandian,if not killed in battle,or by disease or anything,can live to be up to 6000 years old.

Rebecca: What?!? That means Iw ill live to be that old,possibly?

Raevena: Better than having a super short life span. But unlike most races,we do not show much,if any,furhter signs of aging,past age 16 years old.

Toyomi: The next place would be towards Worrenia. Somewhere in my country,we will find the goddess of fire and passion,the legendary war goddess,Minerva.

Garyl: You're forgetting we're human. 50's more than half of the way. Then again, me and Oni have that anti-aging magic, so...

Oni: Yep.

Anaxagoras: So, onward to our next destination.

Garyl: Indeed.

(By the way, the way you write your dialogue really reminds me of the somewhat badly translated dialogue of the english patch for Touhou 2. That's not really a bad thing, but it's interesting.)

(Also, did you make your profile picture or was it a request? Just wondering.

(I am in a hurry to post sometimes,to where I make a spelling error,or two. And as for my profile picture,I made in myself. Karel's head/face,I forget who's armor,and Idoun's ears. I spliced several FE characters for his portrait.)

Toyomi: Excellent. We will rest at my humble abode,and get some good grub in our bellies,before we take off.

Keitaro: Now THAT sounds like a plan. Hahaha. My stomach was having a helluva conversation with me.

Rebecca: Leave it to Keitaro to think of his stomach.

Raevena: I am a little hungry,too. Like Like father,like daughter,huh? Hee hee. Let's hurry,and get our grub on.

Rebecca: She is her father's child,after all.

*They all go to Castle Worrenia. They are greeted by Worrenia's elite guard soldiers*

Guard: Good day,m'lady Toyomi,and Lord Keitaro.

Both: Hello.

Toyomi: Let us through. We are gonna rest our feet a bit,before we leave,later on.

Guard: Yes ma'am!! *The two guards move aside,and Toyomi leads everyone inside*

Anaxagoras: I suppose I could use a chance to stretch out my jaw bones further then usual. Food's okay every hundred years.

Oni: Wow. This is a nice castle.

Garyl: Don't touch anything. Or take anything.

Oni: What, you think I'm still a little kid?

Garyl: I KNOW you're a thief. But then again, so am I.

Anaxagoras: Stercore! I broke my finger. *He grabs his fingerbone and snaps it back into place*

Oni: Ugh.

Anaxagoras: Much better. I hate when that happens.

Garyl: So... where in this place do we eat?

Oni: I'm waiting.

Edited by Barney Calhoun

Toyomi: This way...to the dining hall.

*Toyomi leads them do her dining hall. Nice chandeliers,with crystals made of diamond,hung from the ceiling,as the table itself had a nice marble top,infused with red ruby*

Raevena: Nice place,Toyomi. And such a nice table,too.

Toyomi: thank you kindly,young one.

Keitaro: Alright!! Let the feasting begin!!

Raevena: I agree!!

Rebecca: Now,I am dealing with two Keitaro's,instead of just one. Hee hee....

Hand Maiden: the meal will now be served,m'lady!!

*All of Toyomi's hand maidens placed different dishes of nearly every sort,onto the table,for everyone to serve themselves. Keitaro and Raevena were the first two to do just that*

*Anaxagoras lifts up his hand and an aura appears around it.*

(Suddenly, about 10 of the dishes disappear.)

Garyl: Wow. You sure ate fast, doc.

Anaxagoras: *Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp*

Oni: Um....

Garyl: Hmm.... no beer. Mind making some, doc?

Anaxagoras: No problem. *Snap*

Garyl: Thanks.... now onto the food!

Oni: I have the urking feeling something bad's gonna happen to interrupt this.... better eat while I can!

Soldier: Lady Toyomi,you have a visitor. She says she has official buisness with the emperor.

Toyomi: Ok. Everyone,enjoy yourselves. I will handle this. *she goes tot he audience chamber. When she got there,she met a woman,who was clearly a great mage. She had the upper torso of a horrandian (elven) woman,and the lower torso of a snake* Umm,who might you be,ma'am?

???: I am Laureena Sage. I am a master mage,and a decendant of the great LaNina Sage. Is Keitaro here?

Toyomi: Yes,he is. why do you ask?

Laureena: Well,I wanted to assist him. And you,obviously,since you are travelling with him. Besides being a master mage,I can use weaponry,such as axes,swors,and staves and rods of all kinds.

Toyomi: I am sure he won't mind. Welcome aboard,Laureena. Come with me.

*Toyomi took her to the dining hall*

Toyomi: Everyone,this is a decendant of the great LaNina Sage. Her name is Laureena Sage. She will be helping us out. I trust that is ok,Keitaro?

Keitaro: The more help we have,the better. *nom nom nom nom*

Rebecca: Are you by chance,a mage of sorts?

Laureena: A master mage,yes. I can use all magic types,as far as the elements are concerned,including the nova element.

Raevena: Awesome.

Anaxagoras: Interesting. It's a large help to have someone else with us.

Oni: So it's Laureena, right? Nice to meet you.

Garyl: It seems like her magic could be a great asset.

Anaxagoras: Indeed.

Garyl: I suppose we should introduce ourselves to her. I'm Garyl, an alchemist as some like to call me, this is my son Oni, who's an alchemist in training, and that's Anaxagoras, THE alchemist to end all alchemists.

Anaxagoras: I suppose you could call me that. I prefer "Doctor."

Oni: Well, he's both.

Garyl: True.

Oni: But anyways, if you need something made out of thin air, just ask Anaxagoras.

Garyl: If you need anything pre-existing to be modified I can do that.

Oni: Ummmm.... if you need anything alchemy-related just ask dad or Anaxagoras.... I'm not that good at it...

Toyomi: Alright,you guys. Everyone is good,and full. Get some rest. We should leave on the 'morrow,at first light. IT would be best,anyway.

Keitaro: Indeed. Ok,well,I am going to my room. I reckon I will see you on the 'morrow. It's night night time for me. Hahaha...

Raevena:I am gonna walk around the town,Toyomi. I shall return.

Toyomi: Take your time,and enjoy yourself.

*Raevena goes outside into the town,and explored the expanse,which is,Worrenia*

Rebecca: .......*crosses her arms,and follows Keitaro*

Laureena: What's that girl's problem?

(Yes I am completely aware I'm posting this at 3 am.)

Garyl: Ungh.... I think that I should sleep... eh, what am I saying?! I'm awake enough to....

*Garyl collapses on the floor*

Anaxagoras: Ummmm..... I think I got him drunk.

Oni: You don't say?!

Toyomi: You guys are fun to travel with. Feel free to retire to your guest rooms when you are ready. And Laureena,to answer your question....that girl is Horrandia's coming emperess.

Laureena: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? A girl like her? Surely,the emperor can do better than....HER??

Toyomi: Hey dammit. I may envy her,but that's my emperess. I even answer to her,now. So mind your tongue,please.

Laureena: I apologize. But seriously,she looks frail. Looks like the lightest enemy attack could just crush her.

Toyomi: She does need more meat on her bones,I will admit. But she is well capable of holding her own in battle,for I witnessed it,with my own eyes.

(I am in a hurry to post sometimes,to where I make a spelling error,or two. And as for my profile picture,I made in myself. Karel's head/face,I forget who's armor,and Idoun's ears. I spliced several FE characters for his portrait.)

(It's Orson's armor.)

Oni:Yeah, but she's prety.... Ok... doc, mind carrying dad?

Anaxagoras: What was that, Oni? And yes, I'll keep him in my Time-Space storage until we get to our rooms.

Oni: Ok.

Anaxagoras: I guess I'll walk around. I mean, I'm assuming you found out I don't sleep by now.

Oni: By the way, Anaxagoras, could you explain to me and them what species you are?

Anaxagoras: Yes, I'm from the Planet Nubell, but my mother was human, hence my human skeleton.

Oni: Interesting.

Anaxagoras: Indeed, Nubell was a great place, but my people migrated to earth and were eventually wiped out. I'm the only known living being of my species, but even then I'm only half-Nubellan. The people were born with great power over Space and Time, and were, with practice, able to easily travel in time. I can go as far back as about 5000 years. Any further back would be life-endangering.

Oni: Neat.

Anaxagoras: Yes, in fact, I came to know your father by the fact that he's my mother's great-(x500)-great nephew.

Oni: Cool.

• 2 weeks later...

(UGHHHHHHHH.... this is getting somewhat boring with only our characters. SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS TO JOIN, DAMMIT!)

Anaxagoras: After I drop off Garyl at the beds, I think I'll walk around the castle and get myself familiar. Maybe jump-scare the heck out of a few guards.

Oni: I- I don't think that's such a good idea...

Anaxagoras: Ok, fine... I'll settle for just walking around.

(I am trying to get personal friends of mine to join the forums,and join me,personally.)

Rebecca: *yawns* Good morning,Keit--huh? Where did he go?

Toyomi: Knowing the knucklehead,he is in one of two sort of places. Where there are lots of women,and where there is lots of food.

Rebecca: It is morning. He is probably stuffing his face. Hee hee...