Horrandia no Densetsu

*Garyl vanished for a few seconds and re-appeared with a knife to Keitaro's back and one to Rebecca's back*

"If you ever try to talk to me like that again, you'll pay."

Garyl jumped back to Oni's side.

Oni: Don't you think that's a little extreme, Garyl?

Garyl: I suppose. I'm glad to hear the the daughter looks like Valerie though.

Anaxagoras: Forgive me for Garyl's little... blunder, you could call it? But anyways, who exactly are you people? I can't exactly tell if you are human or not.

*Anaxagoras noticed their sharp ears*

Anaxagoras: Oh, Horrandian elves. Well, nice to meet you. Garyl, please be nice. *Anaxagoras glanced at Garyl with his lack of eyes*

Garyl: Yes, I suppose I could stop with the sheer hate. I'd have to say Keitaro isn't quite as dumb as his father.

Oni: I second that.

Anaxagoras: Yes, yes. Why where you Horrandians in this temple in the first place? I'm guessing you seek the Galeforce for this upcoming *ahem*... event of the Dark Dragons from so many years ago?

Too bad only Dark Fliers can get Galeforce

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keitaro: Yes. Definently wanna put a end to the reign of terror spread by this Black Knights army. I hear they have connections to the Arch demon dragons from the Ancient War. I want to know the truth for sure,before I make my next major move against this army.

Rebecca: Right. But,it never hurts to be prepared. "Better to have and not need,than to need,and not have" I always say.

Toyomi: Indeed.

Rebecca:...................

Keitaro: What's wrong,Rebecca?

Rebecca: Nothing really. I just wonder about my sister......what happened to her?

Keitaro: We will investigate that as well. I will hope and pray for their safety. If those Black Knights are behind the disappearance of your parents,and your sister,I swear to Gaia,I am gonna stomp a major mudhole in their asses!!

Oni: Um......... okay then.... OH GOD THAT SOUNDS AWFUL

Garyl: Yeah, just say "Kick their asses" or something like that... sometimes this is why I hate nobles.

Anaxagoras: Indeed. But yes, we must be aware of the trouble that faces us all because of these dragons.

Garyl: Yep, we all know. But, um... I don't think we can just leave again. I doubt that Rebecca, Toyomi, and Keitaro could fight a massive army of ancient demons single-handedly. It doesn't feel right to just leave them to die like that.

Oni: Yeah, that's what we used to fight for, helping people! Takes me back to when I was 18.

Garyl: Yeah, we kicked some butt back then. But then.... the year you started using the anti-aging magic. That one incident...

Anaxagoras: Oh dear, please don't mention that around here.

Garyl: Sure.

Oni: Yeah.

Anaxagoras: But anyways, nice to meet you, you three, the Hedgehog lady, the idiot noble, and the Tiger-Elf girl. You all seem like you could be good fighters in the upcoming... *ahem* war.

Garyl: Yeah, they'll definitely help.

Keitaro: One of my female ancestors,LaNina Sage,took out the remainder of the demon dragons at the time,during the close of the Ancient War. Her,and along with then emperess Minerva,after the war ended,these two heroines went missing,never to be found. Some say they died. At was around then,that the Tierfing,and the Durendal were hidden.

*They all walk back up to the main entrance. Keitaro notices the inner temple entrance is protected by a wall,infused with magic,to prevent intruders*

Keitaro: Hmm......a wall,and a inscription in ancient horrandian text. Hmm....."Only Gaia's chosen ones may enter these hallowed grounds."

Rebecca: Ok. Look here,Keitaro. It has a hallow for two hands,here. *Rebecca and Keitaro place their hands in the hallows on the altar,and subsequently,the door opens*

Toyomi: Hmm,let's go inside,and meet the goddess of the winds,here.

*They all proceed into the Wood Temple*

Garyl: So this is what it looks like. Interesting.

*Anaxagoras picked up a small rabbit by it's tail* "Hmm... I could use this for research. *Anaxagoras threw it into the air and it vaporized*

Oni: Um... yeah, you do that, Anaxagoras. *He gave Anaxagoras a distressed look*

Garyl: Sometimes what you can do just gets scarier and scarier every day, Anaxagoras.

Anaxagoras: Why, thank you.

Oni: That wasn't supposed to be a good thing...

Garyl: Yeah....

Anaxagoras: I took it knidly, and that's what matters, no?

Oni: Um.... I guess.

(These guys are just funny arguing amongst each other. Lol)

Battle *3 Wind Sages,and 6 Wind Mages appeared*

Keitaro: *slashes a wind mage 2x,dealing him 1980 HP damage per slice,killing him*

Rebecca: ..............*she leaps into the air,and temporarily vanishes*

Toyomi: Try this on for size......LAND SLIDE!! *casts Land Slide,dealing a Wind Mage 3800 HP damage per hit,due to weakness to Earth,for a total of 8 hits,killing him* Found a weakness,huh?

Rebecca: *comes crashing down on a Wind Mage,dealing him 5490 HP critical damage,killing him instantaneously*

Wind Mage: *casts Whirlwind on Keitaro,dealing him 85 HP damage per hit,for a total of 6 hits*

Wind Mage #2: *casts Air Blade on Keitaro,dealing him 240 HP damage*

Keitaro: *counter-attacks,dealing the Wind Mage 2200 HP damage per hit,for two hits,killing him*

Wind Mage: *casts Shield,increasing physical defense for all remaining enemies*

Wind Sage: *casts Air blade on Toyomi,but missed*

Wind Sage: *casts Barrier,increasing magic defense for all remaining enemies*

Wind Sage: *Casts Tornado on Keitaro,but missed terribly*

Garyl reaves through a Wind Sage's organs, killing him

Oni: Man... I forgot how fierce you could get.

Garyl: If necessary.

Oni slashes a Wind Sage 4 time for 1940 times each, killing him

Anaxagoras: Da huic mortem violentam.

*Third Wind Sage explodes violently along with the remaining 2 wind mages*

Oni: O- ok, Anaxagoras. I didn't know you could do that.

Garyl: Sometimes I wonder about Anaxagoras...

Anaxagoras: Hah. Only a minor display of my powers.

*Battle is finished*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk

(My personal favorite victory theme)

Garyl: Any chance we could get a challenge somewhere?

Oni: Maybe we're too good.

Anaxagoras: Oh, look. *Anaxagoras picks up the liver up the exploded wind sage* This'll be good for testing. *He throws it into the air and it vaporizes*

Garyl: Gross.

Edited by The Heavy

(Maybe if I liked FF7 more. But due to fanboys and fangirls on that game's nuts,I dislike it for now.)

End of Battle

Exp earned:7500

GP earned 15000

Item(s) found: Silver Lance,Silver Claymoure

*They continue further into the Wood Temple*

Keitaro: That was awesome,Anaxagoras.

Rebecca: A bit gruesome,but plain awesome,overall.

Toyomi: nice and bloody....just the way I like it.

Edited by Emperor Keitaro Kusanagi

(Yeah, I don't like FF7 that much but I like the victory theme)

Anaxagoras: Heh heh, indeed.

Garyl: Hey, doctor. I saw something crawl into your eye.

Anaxagoras: Oh, I do hate when that happens. *He takes off his skull and pulls a worm out of the eyehole* Dang little thing.

Oni: I don't know if that was weird or disgusting.

Garyl: Maybe both, but he does that a lot. The damn bugs love crawling in his eyes.

Anaxagoras: Yes, yes. Quite annoying, eh?

Oni: I wouldn't know how it feels. And I hope I never have to.

Garyl: Let's move on.

Edited by The Heavy

(May wanna edit your post or something. Or mine,excuse me. Lol)

*Through a upward stairwell,they find themselves on the mountainside,within the temple walls*

Keitaro: This temple is quite gorgeous. This mountainside view is great. Clean,crisp,mountain air.....

Rebecca: It does have a calm and relaxed feeling to it.

Toyomi: *she notices a fruit tree growing on the mountainside. *she plucks a fruit,with leaves that are shaped like a pair of angel wings. She is completely revitalized* Mmm....the sacred Angel fruit....Maybe we should take some for us to have for future battles?

*Toyomi kicks the tree,and it drops 50 of these fruit*

*Toyomi takes 50 Angel Fruit*

(Ok, all good now)

Garyl: Wow, that's a lot of fruit.

Oni: I know, that should last us a while.

Anaxagoras: I don't think there's a good way to hold all of these fruits... *He grabs all 50 and throws them into the air, vaporizing them.* Tell me if you need some, I'll pull them out of my rift.

Oni: Ok, sounds good.

Garyl: Man, the view here's nice. Kinda reminds me of that house of the mountain I had back on Earth.

Oni: Yeah, I remember that place, dad.

Garyl: ONI! Man, I haven't heard you call me that in a real long time. But yeah, don't call me that, please. Reminds me of my wife.

Oni: *Sniff* Yeah, I remember mom...

Anaxagoras: Oh yes, Alisa. I do remember her. She was quite nice, truly. She had a great heart.

Garyl: Yep. I know, I know...

Anaxagoras: But yes, we should take a rest here, it's a good area.

Garyl: No, we're fine. Let's keep going.

Oni: Yeah, let's move.

*As they get across a stone bridge,hoisted by marble pillars,they re-enter the inside of the temple on the other side*

Toyomi: I know how ya feel,Oni. My parents died when I was very young. I had to become emperess of Worrenia,the country neighboring Angelia,where Keitaro resides.

Rebecca: It looks like someone is guarding that door,to what appears to be the Hall of Judgement in this place.

*They approach the mounted maiden*

???: Whom are you,to approach the emperess of wind,Gaeleyna?

Keitaro: I am Keitaro Kusanagi. I am Mother Gaia's chosen one.

???: So,the next emperor,and destined hero has finally come,then? Before you proceed,I must test your worthiness of being in her presence.

Toyomi: Get ready,everyone!!

Boss Battle Boss:Wind Valkyrie (Angela) HP:99880

Keitaro: Take this......EARTHEN STORM!! *casts Earthen Storm,causing massive sized boulders to rain down upon the holy maiden,dealing her 999 HP damage per hit,for 8 hits*

Rebecca: Try this......Grand Shield!! *casts Grand Shield,increasing everyone's defense,and magical defense*

Toyomi: Chew on this!! *vanishes,then splits into three images,each Toyomi slashing her once (3 hits total),then repeating this twice more (9 hits total),dealing her 13500 Critical damage,then reverting to her single self*

Angela: You will die!! HURRICANE!! *casts Hurricane,dealing Keitaro 790 HP damage,Toyomi 450 HP damage,and Rebecca 110 HP damage,and 600 HP damage to the others,for 6 hits total to each fighter*

Garyl: I was saying about a challenge....

*He slashes 6 times, impaling through Angela's horse's head, dismounting her and causing 7645 damage*

Oni chants "Flamma mortuis obice", covering him with blue flame spirits. He then cuts 3 times for 1675 each time

Anaxagoras: Horrenda illa tribuisset fortuna desperationis.

(HAHAAA ONE OF THE LATIN WORDS LOOKS LIKE HORRANDIA)

Anaxagoras: Now shut up.

*Angela's arms fall off and turn into hostile sandworms with giant teeth.*

Oni: Ewww.....

Anaxagoras: Be wary now, those worms could be a threat to her or us.

Garyl: Nice one, doc.

Oni: Yeah, some of the things you can do are just... weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Angela's arms regenerate*

Keitaro: O.o All righty then. She is immortal,like the goddess she serves. That will be futile. Try hitting her with earth magic.

???: Father...mother....how could you leave me behind?!?

Rebecca: Raevena...I thought I commanded you to remain home,until we came back?

Raevena: It looks like I disobeyed for a good reason,too. Let's do this. *she draws her Silver Claymoure*

*Battle resumes*

Angela: Ancient Power......RISE WITHIN ME!! *Angela's Strength,Defense,Magic Str. and Magic Defense Increased*

Keitaro: Gotta bad feeling about that......*slashes Angela 2x,dealing her 690 HP damage per slash*

Rebecca: Try this on for size.....ICE COFFIN!! *casts Ice Coffin,encasing Angela,mounted on her horse,in a tomb of Ice,then large and sharp Ice crystals (8 in all) crash onto her,dealing her 990 HP damage per hit*

Toyomi: (She is likely targeting me.....) *defends*

Raevena: Take this....Bolt!! *casts Bolt,dealing Angela 540 HP damage*

Angela: Take this!! *she charges Toyomi,and draws a Wind powered blade* Witness the power of the winds!! *her horse rears up,and she slashes Toyomi 12 times,dealing her 250 HP damage per hit,leaving her low on HP*

Keitaro: I won't let you die.....Cura X!! *casts Cura X,recovering 2800 HP for Toyomi*

Toyomi: Thanks love!!

Anaxagoras: Oh! Wow.... I suppose my magic has been thwarted... oh dear...

"facies pro peccato et morte mors est adversum vos"

Anaxagoras begins to twitch and shiver, and then explodes into tons of sharp bone fragments which rain on Angela.

Anaxagoras then reforms and lights a fire on his finger.

Anaxagoras: This will come in handy.

*He sets Oni's sword ablaze*

Oni: Thanks, doc.

*He slashes 4 times for 900 damage each time and 300 fire damage each slash*

Garyl: Hmph. Time to die, bitch.

*He clenches his fist, pulling Angela into the air. As he lets go, he grabs his sword and reaves for 3755 damage.

Anaxagoras: Fierce... I'll have to remember that one.

Oni: Hah. No one's better than my dad, not even some immortal!

Garyl: So this is the daughter. Nice to meet ya. I guess you've just heard of me, eh? Maybe not even.

Oni: The more fighters we have, the better. \

(btw, check the line of text on my sig and PM me if you're interested.)

Edited by The Heavy

Raevena: Anaxagoras......I picked up this Silver Scythe on the way here,maybe you can use it? Cut down on your magic consumption. It will wear you down fast,trust me. Hee hee. *hands over a Silver Scythe*

*Battle resumes*

Keitaro: Blessing of the land....lend me thy strength!! *Keitaro's weapon is now blessed with earth element*

Rebecca: *uses a Earth Amulet,blessing her Silver Lance with Earth element*

Raevena: **also uses a Earth Amulet,blessing her weapon with earth element*

Angela: *uses Cura,recovering 9800 HP*

Anaxagoras: Oh, thank you, dear. Don't worry, I can use quite a bit of my alchemy before I get exhausted, though. But yes, thanks you, it'll help. By the way, how did you know my name? Hm... what to do...

"Deus vigilans super nos."

*Restores 2000 HP to each member of the party and causes a regen effect, which will restore 500 HP to each party member at the end of every turn cycle.*

Garyl: Ah, that chant. Nice one. Now, on with the bloodbath.

*Slashes 3 times causing 1000 damage each time.*

*Oni plants his sword into the ground*

Oni: This way, it can absorb the ground's energy and practically become part of the ground itself. That girl won't stand a chance when I do that.

Garyl: Good. We'll need all we can to kill this sucker.

Anaxagoras: Huh? I feel something.

Oni: I think a bug got into your eyehole, doc.

Anaxagoras: Crap. *Unscrews his head* Here we go again.... *Grabs a worm and throws it to the ground* Ugh... just because I don't have skin doesn't mean I need to be infested...

Garyl: I sure hope you don't become a bug net...

Oni: Heh. Don't worry.

Edited by The Heavy

Raevena: Some castle folk spoke kinda fondly of you. The logical and courteous one.

*Battle resumes*

Keitaro: *slashes Angela,dealing her 2250 HP earth damage,also causing a large,jagged rock to jab her from the ground,causing a additional 2600 HP damage*

Rebecca: We almost got her!! You ready for this.....? **holds her lance in front of her face,then pulls back,spins it around,then stabs Angela,dealing her 7800 HP critical earth damage*

Toyomi: This is it,for you!! *splits into thre images,all which slash her,for 6200 HP critical earth damage per hit,for a total of 9 hits,defeating her,then reverting to her normal,single self*

Angela: I am most impressed......you have proven your worth.....

End of Battle

Exp earned: 26900

GP earned: 53800

Items found: Silver Broadlance,Silver Broadsword,Hurricane Blade

*After the battle*

Angela: Very impressive. With such strength and will,as yours Keitaro.....Horrandia is in excellent hands. Go knock em dead,kiddo. *winks*

Keitaro: Umm,I will do that.

*Angela vanishes into a puff of green,wind like smoke*

Toyomi: Hmm,it would be wise for us to rest,and regain our strength before we go,and challenge Gaeleyna.

Keitaro: I was thinking the same thing. Let's rest here,and chat for a bit,then.

*Keitaro and Rebecca set up a camp for everyone to rest,and regain their strength (restore HP/MP,and cure status ailments)*

Anaxagoras: Hm... interesting. I wouldn't expect nobles to think kindly of a person (If you can call me that) like me... it's nice to hear. Logical? I suppose you could say that. I think.

Garyl: Well, one thing's for sure. The doc's insane in a good way.

Oni: That's true.

Anaxagoras: Hey... I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment...

Oni: Eh. It's both.

Keitaro: You kidding me? I may be a noble,but unlike the kingdoms on earth,I actually care about my people,and will do anything to ensure a safe future for my people,in which they can live happily,and peacefully. Besides,I think you are quite awesome.

Rebecca: Not everyday someone like you is seen fighting the forces of evil,and plain out funny. Ha hahahaha....I am so sorry,but I can't help it.

Toyomi:........*arms crossed*

Raevena: Mom,cut it out. You may offend him. *scoffs*

Anaxagoras: Yes, yes. You are different, Keitaro. Earth's nobles... Garyl, Oni and I have had too many bad experiences with them...

Garyl: Please don't mention those.

Oni: Yeah, how about we just not talk about it.

Anaxagoras: Yes, I know. But no matter what, we kind of just have a bias against nobles in general. Sorry.

Oni: It's nothing personal.

Keitaro: I understand. You will witness how good we are to our people. One thing I believe in,and that's not shedding the blood of the innocent. Even that would bother me.

Rebecca: Hmm,I am glad you have parents,like Valerie and Kent. They have raised you well.

Toyomi: If everyone is rested up,we should head on up,to the hall of Judgement,to meet Gaeleyna.

Raevena: Indeed.

*Keitaro and the girls get themselves together,standing ready to go to the Hall of Judgement. Upon approaching the altar,smoke with a green hue,began to take the form of a gorgeous,horrandian like woman,wearing white robes,and green,semi-transparent wings. She sported long,green hair and green eyes*

???: So,you have come at last.......

Keitaro: Wow,what a babe.....

*Rebecca smacks Keitaro in the back of his head*

Rebecca: This is Gaeleyna,the goddess. Show some decency,honey. *crosses her arms*

Gaeleyna: You seek my holy blade of the winds,Gaelforce,do you not?

Raevena: Yes,we do ma'am.

Gaeleyna: What a polite little girl. If you really seek my sacred weapon,you must prove you are worthy of using it!! Get ready!!

Goddess Battle Boss:Gaeleyna HP:198,000

Keitaro: (She looks tough.) All-powerful barrier,come forth,and help!! *casts Great Wall,preventing magical and physical attacks for several turns*

Rebecca: *uses a Earth Amulet,blessing her Silver Lance with the earth element*

Toyomi: My wall will never been broken,in a thousand years!! *casts Great Wall,preventing physical and magical attacks for several turns*

Raevena: Take this.......Boltera!! *casts Boltera,causing several (8) dancing thunderbolts to Hit Gaeleyna,dealing her 975 HP damage per hit*

Gaeleyna: *swats at Keitato,dealing 0 HP damage*

Keitaro: Invincible!!

Garyl: Ha! First some immortal, now a flat-out goddess. Wow. Well, let's see what I can do.

*Whispers to himself and stands still for a moment*

Garyl: ONI! Let's go!

Oni: Yep! Let's tear her apart!

*Double attack, hitting 10 times for 2000 damage each time.*

Oni: Phew...

Anaxagoras: Nice. Hmm... I think I'll stay calm. No alchemy, just magic for now.

*Three fireballs hit Gaeleyna, each dealing 900 damage*

Anaxagoras: Ah... that wasn't very strong. I'll have to try harder.