Mercenary Impossible -- Looking for Co-Mod --

The Objection!

You saw the title. I'm in need of a Co-Mod for my new RP.

I'm not very demanding but there are a few requirements

1. You've played at least one Fire Emblem game.

2. That's it.

If you think you're up for the job, go for it.

Sign-ups for this RP will occur once I get things done with my new Co-Mod should I get one.

So... why would anyone want to co-mod? You're offering literally no insight into what amazing experience people can be a part of by accepting.

What are the planned rules i'm assuming based on the requirement your going to be using terradors/shins system that they have been using for the magvel 803, or are you making something up,or what?

Edited by Cyron

in one way yes, this will be a FE styled roleplay. No, it's not a carbon copy if Magvel 803 although there are some similarities.

But the system is still rough and I don't think I can make this interesting enough on my own.

As for the amazing experience, it depends. If you like hacking, I think you'll be pleased.

Edited by Objection!

well what are you thinking of , i have some stuff written out for an rp system based on magvel 803, but with some changes to character creation and based on fe 10 rules with revamped weapons, i also as a alternative to the d&D sort of character creation have a class based system in the works i have all the classes i just need to work on stats, bases, skills, (i have that planned in my head but its not written down yet)

Edited by Cyron

were you talking about me or yourself?

In any case, I had it written down but it's still a bit rough and complex I was hoping to get somebody to help me work it out.

PM me if you want to see it. Any suggestion would be welcome.