[EU] New DLC and Spotpass are up

Who is Priam? I've just got the update so I guess I'll find out but I've never even heard of him!

EDIT: What the heck is this??? How am I meant to fight a bunch of 250 rated characters? >_> Time to grind I guess.

Edited by N7 Dynames

Wow, Priam's map was quite something. 30 character slots, 50 enemies including a dozen counter Warriors, and Priam himself. My unprepared team did alright, but suffered casualties, and as a FE game I'd rather beat it without deaths, even though I'm on a newcomer file.

Wow, Priam's map was quite something. 30 character slots, 50 enemies including a dozen counter Warriors, and Priam himself. My unprepared team did alright, but suffered casualties, and as a FE game I'd rather beat it without deaths, even though I'm on a newcomer file.

Had fun?

The same strategy applies to Apotheosis (Katarina's Route) Match 5.

So it turns out that shoving a few forged Nosferatus onto a far-from-capped Libra, pairing him up, rallying him and sending him into the enemies is easily enough to kill them all. That was exciting.

I´m a bit worried about the last and missing spotpass team. Why would they have skipped it? They didn´t skipped anything and were always regulary and on time with everything.

Two of the Double Duel teams were released a week earlier than usual.

If we're unlucky, we might get Others at the very end. I hope not though...

Edited by VincentASM