Shadowgift + Dark Flier

So i'm planning out a run in which I'm aiming to design an optimal army for post game content and I've hit a brick wall.

Morgan.

With Morgan being a possible 3rd generation character with best parent in the game and access to almost every skill i'm at a loss. Naturally since i'm aiming to use Morgan optimally i'm looking to use the most game breaking set of powers, weapons and class possible.

Since the UK now has Aversa I can do a Male MU x Aversa and in turn I get a Morgan capable of using Aversa's Night on a flying mount. That has to be broken.

I'm thinking something along the lines of:

Dark Flier

Shadowgift
Vantage

Galeforce

Armsthrift

Limit Breaker

Aversa's Night (+5 MT +3 HIT)
Waste (+3 MT +5 HIT)

Superior Jolt (+5 MT + 3 HIT)
Brave Lance (+5 MT +3 HIT)
Elixir

Is there any other varient that could be more powerful? (Feel free to suggest edits to my build)

It's possible to get a nearly as broken build without Shadowgift. Just swap it for Sol. This has the distinct advantage of letting you marry someone who has another daughter (probably Tharja in this case) to get a second broken kid.

Avatar!Noire vs Aversa!Morgan: +1 str, -2 skl, -1 Lck, +1 Def

As you can see there isn't much difference in actual stats, besides the slightly unfortunate -2 skill. The real downside is that you have to use a proc skill for healing. With the skillset you chose that isn't a big problem (always use braves for 4x heal opportunities), but if you wanted to use Ignis you would see the difference.

Personally I don't think you actually really need the healing unless you're trying to solo R&R3/Apotheosis or something. That means you can have a skillset of:

Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Armsthrift, Ignis/Luna/Vengeance, Tomefaire/All Stats+2/Dual Guard+/Vantage

And just use Celica's Gale(5x Mt, 3x Hit) to unload massive damage.

interesting note: Celica(5/3)+Tomefaire is actually stronger (+1 Atk) and more accurate (+35 Hit) than Waste(3/5)+Shadowgift

Edited by Meteor

I have a post-game oriented file where I did Aversa!Morgan for Shadowgift, and honestly, I often regret it and think of replacing it. Access to some nifty tomes in classes other than Sorc is cool and all, but it isn't that great, and it costs you a skill slot (and that extra skill slot can go a long way to make up for not having said tomes). If I were to replace it, I'd do MaleMU/Tharja instead to have access to a greater possible number of children with access to Galeforce and two children from MaleMU.

Edited by Sublime Manic

Shadowgift Morgan is overrated. If you're looking to build a postgame crushing super army then it would benefit you more to have either a 3rd generation super Morgan or two 2nd generation monsters. If you still want to do Shadowgift Morgan I recommend Sage over Dark Flier. The magic cap is higher and you won't have the vulnerability to bows and wind. And having staves as an option is a nice bonus.

How about Asset= Speed, Flaw = (insert any other stat that does not decrease max Luck by any more than 1 on MU's side)? How about making her a grandmaster/sorcerer(depending on whether you want morgan using a forged brave sword)? If you want to make her a grandmaster, then how about keeping shadowgift(because forged Celica's Gale has about 6 less Might than forged Waste at max forge might, unless the target is Flying, in which case Waste doesn't have the triple Flying effectiveness that Celica's Gale does have, meaning Celica's Gale's triple Mt. on Flyers turns a weaker weapon than one stronger weapon Might-wise into one stronger option for that particular unit type only), and replace Elixir w/ Celica's Gale for anti-flyer means only, but do not use it as your main weapon, as Waste forged outclasses forged Celica's Gale outside of the flying unit factor...

If you want her a sorcerer, replace shadowgift w/ tomebreaker, and replace superior jolt w/ book of naga for added utility against manaketes... As for other four item slots(your other skills don't need changes other than shadowgift because of sorcerer not needing it to use dark magic), you may still make the changes accordingly to my statements in first paragraph of my post, and leave the rest of your plan alone outside of the parts regarding the recommendations I made, as well as the changes already mentioned in this paragraph...

Edited by shadowjam