Things you are a fan of and feel like one of it's only fans

Elieson

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mabinogi was pretty damn popular...

Wha- Well I guess it was a pretty big rock I was living under...

I had a pen pal that played Mabinogi. He recommended it to me, but I never got around to playing it...

It's pretty fun from what I remember, I even spent real money for a pet flier(griffin I think) on it, I'm not sure if I regret my decision actually...

Edited by LordMonde

Wha- Well I guess it was a pretty big rock I was living under...

yeah, well you can't just assume something's unpopular just because you haven't met its fans in real life. circumstances differ. i knew a guy who had a bunch of friends who talked about mabinogi and i'm pretty sure they didn't all individually find out about the game on their own.

yeah, well you can't just assume something's unpopular just because you haven't met its fans in real life. circumstances differ. i knew a guy who had a bunch of friends who talked about mabinogi and i'm pretty sure they didn't all individually find out about the game on their own.

Of course, I didn't mean to imply that it was unpopular.

I seem to be a fan of several things mentioned in this thread. . .now, onto things a few other people I know of on this forum are a fan of. . .

- IIDX (hi Prims)

- Suikoden (hi a bunch of you)

- the Etrian Odyssey series (hi Ein)

- Radiant Historia (hi a bunch of you)

- Baten Kaitos (and one day I will find Origins)

- Tsukihime and its related series (hi a bunch of you)

. . .for in a place such as this, I know I will never be truly alone. . .

aww, eclipse =]

yes i know you're not talking about me, leave me alone >:O

:P:

I'm sure I share something in common with everyone here.

besides FE :P:

These can exemplify my answer.

Three Panel Soul2007-02-26-007.gif

Dischan Visual Novels (Juniper's Knot and Dysfunctional Systems)Junipers-Knot-2012-05-02-19-53-00-55.jpg

Drakengard (The second one was supposedly better, but in this one here is some twisted shit that I liked)drakengard_04.jpg

I literally spent 16 years of my life hardcore playing Ragnarok Online. Am I one of the only ones here that appreciate it? I saw Lenh's avatar used to be a PecoPeco from it, and a user "soren34" or something had an avi featuring one of the PCs, but not much else in the of RO support.

I literally spent 16 years of my life hardcore playing Ragnarok Online. Am I one of the only ones here that appreciate it? I saw Lenh's avatar used to be a PecoPeco from it, and a user "soren34" or something had an avi featuring one of the PCs, but not much else in the of RO support.

I played a variant of Ragnarok called FaithRO which I was addicted to until the servers were dropped :(

Edited by LordMonde

Loads of people I know like eo myself included

I could maybe see listing the first couple, but yeah, after III and especially IV, Etrian Odyssey has become surprisingly popular.

And I'm okay with that if it means they give me more of them. :c

Ragnarok! My best friend introduced me to it, and I played it a lot. I met a really good friend there, and we became internet pen pals when he couldn't find time to play every day anymore. We recently lost touch because of problems on his side (lol drama over the internet), but yeah. Really good memories. I liked the sandbox nature. I just wished there was more customization.