Who did you use the Wrath manual on? (Fire Emblem Thracia 776)

Killgore52

Hey! I am wondering who is a good candidate for the Wrath Manual. I used it on Leaf and it worked pretty well for him, but I am wondering what other characters people used the Wrath Manual. Please feel free to comment on this thread.

i put it on olwen, i think. asvel & hicks are two other good candidates imo, but i'm not really an expert on fe5

Bit of a waste, Asvel's pretty good at nuking stuff as soon as you promote him.

I give it to one unit that has trouble killing things due to low damage or not doubling (Karin or Marty for example)

Just don't give it to someone who has ambush and think about it before giving it to someone with 3+ PCC as such units shouldn't have too much trouble getting kills.

Edited by Sirius

Karin. The lower the PCC, the more someone wants it.

To add to that, they mostly want it if they have trouble killing in the first place. Someone like Salem has 1 PCC, but due to decent magic + low enemy resistance, he usually has little trouble killing enemies he doubles.

Other than Karin, I found Nanna was a pretty good user of it thanks to a personal 1-2 range weapon that fixes her low durability. For someone with high durability that needs a bit of oomph at first, Marty makes a pretty good user since Wrath makes his speed shortcomings less of an issue, but offensively and defensively. Leaf wouldn't be too bad either if you deem him that bad at combat.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Karin, Leif, Eyrios, Nanna

Mostly Leif because having a Scroll fed Leif wielding a Magic Swords and then Tanking shit in chapter 19 is hilarious, and from what I recalled Leif is usually one of the more durable unit in the team(At 20/1 Leif average with the 3 early game Ring is 42.3 HP, 10.75 DEF and this is before Nanna support)

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

anyone is the correct answer

the only way the wrath manual might make a difference in a pure LTC is if you give it to linoan, though.

Does it make a difference for a unit with 5 PCC? Or is she not doubling?

Wrath + Resire + maybe Chapter 14 Gaiden

If the ATK of enemies is < HP + DEF or Linoan, or Linoan don't miss she's basically invincible and killed the attacker in one shot

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

only if she is spd screwed or underleveled and not doubling. she needs at least 16 spd to double any enemies with resire equipped.

i was thinking more of 24x, where i had to use wrath linoan in order to 3-turn. but, 0% growths. in a normal LTC, it really wouldn't matter at all. it'd be like tutoring life or death to someone in TRS.