Is this MU good?

I already know he isn't good enough for Aspeothsis. (Spelling?)

-Austin

-Dread Fighter

HP: 80

Str: 45(+5) Maxed

Skill: 42 Maxed

Spd: 41 Maxed

Lck: 33

Def: 41 Maxed

Res: 43 Maxed

Skills: Ignis, Astra, Aggressor, Swordfaire, Lethality

Movement: 8 (Used the Boots Item)

Weapon Levels: Sword: A, Axe C. Tome A

Weapons Equipped: Silver Sword, Hammer, Bronze Axe, Book of Naga, Mercurius

Anything I should change?

(Not changing Lethality)

I wouldn't have Astra and Leathality. Since you don't have Sol, I'd recommend switching one of those skills for Vantage. That way, if you're in trouble, you have a chance of activating a skill before the enemy unit kills you. Could I ask why you want to keep Leathality? Despite you wanting to keep it, I would actually get rid of it in favor of keeping Astra. Astra does 2.5x normal damage, and the activation rate is higher.

what's your asset and flaw? if you've got something that doesn't directly hinder magic use sage (if you do do this ignis is probably your best skill since stuff in Apo doesn't have that much RES and neither does anything else) also I know you don't want to but -seriously- consider changing lethality,the only things you'd want to use it on (and I can't even think of one of those because braves pretty much murder everything anyway).

basically,magic asset wants to use this:

Limit Breaker,Vantage,Ignis,Tomefaire, and a filler (Rally Spectrum/Pass/Aggressor/breakers)

in a Lead slot, with a bunch of Celica's Gales and Rescues

while a physically orientated one would use:

Limit Breaker,Axefaire,Aggressor,Luna,Dual Guard+

and be in a support slot with Brave Axes only

basically these are the "optimal" builds,there's a bunch of other things you can use but astra is pretty much < luna/ignis in all situations and Lethality sucks wrt procskills

I wouldn't have Astra and Leathality. Since you don't have Sol, I'd recommend switching one of those skills for Vantage. That way, if you're in trouble, you have a chance of activating a skill before the enemy unit kills you. Could I ask why you want to keep Leathality? Despite you wanting to keep it, I would actually get rid of it in favor of keeping Astra. Astra does 2.5x normal damage, and the activation rate is higher.

I'll keep Astra then. I should watch out for Counter Units. I don't have the money for Limit Breaker right now. But i'll switch Lethality for Vantage/Sol for now.

what's your asset and flaw? if you've got something that doesn't directly hinder magic use sage (if you do do this ignis is probably your best skill since stuff in Apo doesn't have that much RES and neither does anything else) also I know you don't want to but -seriously- consider changing lethality,the only things you'd want to use it on (and I can't even think of one of those because braves pretty much murder everything anyway).

basically,magic asset wants to use this:

Limit Breaker,Vantage,Ignis,Tomefaire, and a filler (Rally Spectrum/Pass/Aggressor/breakers)

in a Lead slot, with a bunch of Celica's Gales and Rescues

while a physically orientated one would use:

Limit Breaker,Axefaire,Aggressor,Luna,Dual Guard+

and be in a support slot with Brave Axes only

basically these are the "optimal" builds,there's a bunch of other things you can use but astra is pretty much < luna/ignis in all situations and Lethality sucks wrt procskills

I don't really want an 'Axe' build. But, i'll try to get Luna on him.

Also, I am:

+Str

-Lck

It's decent, but I'd probably switch to something with better pair up bonuses like Grandmaster/Paladin/Trickster. Male MU sadly doesn't have the greatest postgame potential because he lacks Galeforce, meaning he does better as support. Truthfully he's not a great candidate for the boots. But since it's too late now I would probably try to maximize his movement by reclassing to Paladin or Bow Knight (BK can get around one of Aegis/Pavise which is cool).