Question about the Avatar Logbook. FE:A

Okay, so I beat the game, and now I want to start a new game on Lunatic difficulty. I saw that my MU got added to the avatar logbook, and I can't help but wonder...

Will my MU stay in the avatar logbook if I create a newgame and save over my old data? I want my younger brother (who has a savegame on the same DS) to be able to hire my MU, so that our avatars can fight along side each other in his journey.

I read that I can lock my MU in the avatar logbook, but does it really work that way? I would try it myself, but I would hate to try it and lose my character from the logbook.

Please asnwer quickly if possible, and wish me luck on Lunatic.

Okay, so I beat the game, and now I want to start a new game on Lunatic difficulty. I saw that my MU got added to the avatar logbook, and I can't help but wonder...

Will my MU stay in the avatar logbook if I create a newgame and save over my old data? I want my younger brother (who has a savegame on the same DS) to be able to hire my MU, so that our avatars can fight along side each other in his journey.

I read that I can lock my MU in the avatar logbook, but does it really work that way? I would try it myself, but I would hate to try it and lose my character from the logbook.

Please asnwer quickly if possible, and wish me luck on Lunatic.

You can only have up to 99 in the logbook, which always includes any Spotpass/Streetpass/DLC characters you battle. I can't recall off the top of my head whether they're added automatically whether you recruit them or not... however, once you reach the 99-character limit, the last character on the list (i.e. the least powerful) will be deleted. To prevent this I strongly recommend locking whichever Avatar you wish to keep to prevent this from happening. Locking it keeps them from being deleted.

You can only have up to 99 in the logbook, which always includes any Spotpass/Streetpass/DLC characters you battle. I can't recall off the top of my head whether they're added automatically whether you recruit them or not... however, once you reach the 99-character limit, the last character on the list (i.e. the least powerful) will be deleted. To prevent this I strongly recommend locking whichever Avatar you wish to keep to prevent this from happening. Locking it keeps them from being deleted.

Thanks for the information, I did not know anything about the Avatar Logbook, I appreciate the quick response.

Also the Avatar Logbook is independent of your saves. You can delete your old file without affecting your avatar in any way.

And good luck on lunatic. ;):

Thanks, from what I heard I'll need it.