Which Father out of these 3 is best for Owain, with regards to stats and skills?

Zerker

Owain's Fathers  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which Father is best for Owain?

How is Armsthrift related to this at all? None of the fathers left have the option of Mercenary.

Anyways, I don't really understand what all the hype is about with Sorcerer. It seems really overrated to me.

From what I've read, people really like the combination of Vantage + Vengeance + Nosferatu.

^that's pretty much the only reason why sorcerer is godlike in terms of durability

vantage makes you go first if you have under half hp, vengeance activates so often dealing extra damage and nosferatu heals you (aversa's night works too)

the setup doesn't work if you deal too little damage/miss the enemy entirely though which is its only flaw

How is Armsthrift related to this at all? None of the fathers left have the option of Mercenary.

Anyways, I don't really understand what all the hype is about with Sorcerer. It seems really overrated to me.

... Again?

Wondering what you're saying here. Figured you made the wrong assumption that I'm trolling when I say Armsthrift sucks.

Anyways Sorc's a powerful class, but the real kicker here is Vengeance. Owain is prebuilt to abuse the crud out of Vantage. (Note I advocate use of Sage using Celica's, not Sorc.) He's got magic access (Sage) as well as myrm, so he's golden. Vengeance really ups what he already has going in his kit, and it's a lot more beneficial to him than cutting his SPD for a Luna.

Vengeance mostly ties with Luna (but has 100% Activation) once Vantage kicks in (Average Luna Activation in Apo (before Dragonskin is applied) is +20 Damage, Vantage + Vengeance is +20) and actually, if you get hit by say, Helswath 'zerker, (which will deal 72 damage if he doesn't have +DEF support) will OUTPERFORM LUNA IN ALL CASES. (+36. Luna at most, which is activating on the BB Sniper, is +35), and all of the Counter guys who are 1-locked are early, so hanging out at that kind of HP, get this, is not dangerous (because Vantage is OP).

^that's pretty much the only reason why sorcerer is godlike in terms of durability

vantage makes you go first if you have under half hp, vengeance activates so often dealing extra damage and nosferatu heals you (aversa's night works too)

the setup doesn't work if you deal too little damage/miss the enemy entirely though which is its only flaw

Oh, right...

Well, looks like I don't have any other children capable of Vantage+Vengeance shenanigans already, except for Severa (and Morgan of course,) so I guess I'll go with Libra then.

This thread can officially be closed!...

Unless someone has a valid objection.

Edit: I changed my mind! I only need one Vantage+Vengeance shenanigans child.

Owain's father shall be Virion!

Edited by Ƶerker