Second Gen. Pairings (Don't worry, not another optimal pairing topic)

I like to be as hipster as possible with my pairings

KjellexInigo

LucinaxBrady

NoirexOwain

NahxYarne (Not hipster but pairing a dragon with a bunny is to tempting to pass up)

Morgan(F)xLaurent

CynthiaxJerome

SeveraxForever Alone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inigo/Lucina if they arent related. If they are, Lucina/Male Morgs.

Lady Morgs/Gerome <3

Owain and Cynthia (if they arent cousins)

Laurent/Severa or Severa/Yarne.

Nah/Owain if I dont plan on him marrying Cynthia.

Noire/Owain is another i do a lot. Noire/Brady works too. Owain gets paired with many different people...

Kjelle/Forever Alone

OTPs uh, nell I don't want to discuss anything, but I leave here my favorite ones:

Lucina x Gerome <- The OTP

Lucina x Laurent

Gerome x FMorgan (Actually Gerome x any girl... Except Nah, I just don't like their supports :V)

Inigo x Severa

Severa x Laurent

Cynthia x MMorgan

Yarne x Nah

Brady x Cynthia

Yarne x Severa

Inigo x Lucina

Brady x Noire

Kjelle x Brady

I ship Lucina with Seliph too, that counts Lol ???

These are the ones I like the most

Edited by SniperGYS

I did my second gen pairings for the LURVE so...

Noire x Owain (I like how Noire truly appreciates Owain's quirkiness)

Lucina x Brady (He takes care of her, she needs that.)

Yarne x Nah (Nah is a bitch to pair, but Yarne likes her. And he gets to be a hero.)

Severa x Inigo (Too sweet. Inigo likes ALL the tsundere.)

Kjelle x Gerome (I don't actually like this... but they're both bitches to pair...)

Cynthia x Morgan (Love 'em both. They deserve to be happy)

I really wanted Cynthia x Gerome for the super cute S support... but it screwed up too much on the other fronts.

BONUS:

Kjelle, Gerome, Inigo, and Severa obviously are also super gay for each other, so the pairs here allow for partner swaps.

Honorable mentions:

Laurent x Noire (WEIRD AS HELL)

Kjelle x Inigo (The only Kjelle x male support I like)

Lucina x Morgan (Couldn't do it cause they're siblings on this file, but I looked it up and it's cute)

Brady x Noire (QTs)

Cynthia x everyone (she just brings out the best in everyone)

I love and adore all these pairings:

Owain x Lucina

Inigo x Severa

Gerome x Cynthia

Brady x Kjelle

Yarne x Nah

Laurent x Noire

Both Morgans are always unpaired because it makes very little sense to me to do so (Morgan pairings and endings are so bland...).

Cynthia/Inigo is the cutest pairing ever. I like how Cynthia seems to be encouraging and cheering Inigo up, even at the cost of her own happiness.

Yarne/Nah is also very sweet and heartwarming. It's also like the only pairing where Yarne isn't a TOTAL wimp, and Nah isn't an annoying brat.

Severa/Brady work out so well, since they're so alike. Their S-support made me giggle at the goofy cuteness of it.

Noire/Laurent, 'cause dat masochism. Also, I think they look so cute together.

Lucina/Owain is the only non-My Unit pairing I like for Lucina. Screw "Companions", I really support them as lovers.

Gerome/Kjelle, if only for Spare the Pairs, since I'm eh to Gerome, and can't stand Kjelle at all.

Both Morgans generally go unpaired, but I do like Morgan-M with Cynthia now and then. Morgan-F can die alone like the little crap she is.

Our first gen pairings are probably different then, hence our second gen setups. ^^'

Either that or I'm missing something ._.

The not encompasses all of the things behind it on that line, and i'm awful at grammar (esl) so pardon me if it's not right to do that, but the only one we seem to really disagree on is Kjelle x Gerome. I just don't like that pair at all, even though it seems to be popular.

The only Nah supports I liked included Yarne as one so

For Kjelle personally I'm most particular to Laurent, Owain, and Yarne, but anyone except Gerome goes.

For Kjelle personally I'm most particular to Laurent, Owain, and Yarne, but anyone except Gerome goes.

The thing about Kjelle, for me, is that I get frustrated with her constant need to change anyone she's paired with. So I'm also a bit partial to Laurent and Owain because at least the supports aren't

C: you're too weak

B: we're training

A: still training and

S: I guess you're strong enough sort of but still, fall behind on training and I'll hate you.

Kjelle, damn it, stop making everyone work out to be "good enough" for you! I can't remember all the ones that are variations on that pattern, but Kjelle x Brady in particular is just... ouch. Morgan x Kjelle is kinda shitty like that too if I remember correctly. She's just got a mega-crush on Severa and has no chemistry with the boys.

She ended up with Gerome in mine simply for the sake of the other pairings, but even then, the mutual strength thing is better than the work-out-the-weakling thing.

Have you tried Kjelle x Inigo? Inigo wants the other ladies more, and it's still fighting based, but at least she agrees to some cake + dating at the end. Broadens her horizons a little.

The thing about Kjelle, for me, is that I get frustrated with her constant need to change anyone she's paired with. So I'm also a bit partial to Laurent and Owain because at least the supports aren't

C: you're too weak

B: we're training

A: still training and

S: I guess you're strong enough sort of but still, fall behind on training and I'll hate you.

Kjelle, damn it, stop making everyone work out to be "good enough" for you! I can't remember all the ones that are variations on that pattern, but Kjelle x Brady in particular is just... ouch. Morgan x Kjelle is kinda shitty like that too if I remember correctly. She's just got a mega-crush on Severa and has no chemistry with the boys.

She ended up with Gerome in mine simply for the sake of the other pairings, but even then, the mutual strength thing is better than the work-out-the-weakling thing.

Have you tried Kjelle x Inigo? Inigo wants the other ladies more, and it's still fighting based, but at least she agrees to some cake + dating at the end. Broadens her horizons a little.

Actually, in Kjelle x Brady's case, its actually Brady who is the one constantly bugging and begging her to change him into a stronger person while she keeps telling him to leave her alone. Its only after he proves that he's really serious about working out and his confession to her in the S Support that she actually starts training him for herself as well for him. Its actually kinda why I like the pairing, since she gains respect for a weaker person with the same level of work ethic. But that's my opinion I guess...

As for MaMorgan x FeMorgan, does it count that I pair them up in each of my files (A Morgan with an Avatar version of the other) for battles???

Who I like everyone with (SINCE I'M A MULTISHIPPER DAMMIT :C):

Owain: Cynthia, Severa, Lucina, FeMorgan

FeMorgan: Inigo, Owain, Laurent

MaMorgan: Noire, nonexistence most of the time

Lucina: Laurent, Owain

Kjelle: the bench

Laurent: Lucina, FeMorgan

Cynthia: Owain, Inigo

Brady: uhh no-one really

Yarne: Nah

Severa: Inigo, Owain

Nah: Yarne

Noire: MaMorgan, Gerome

Inigo: Severa, Cynthia, FeMorgan

Gerome: Noire

So lots of the time this equates to:

Cynthia x Owain

Severa x Inigo

FeMorgan x Laurent

Lucina x Brady if I don't want them to feel alone, otherwise no-one

Gerome x Noire

Yarne x Nah

Kjelle x nonexistence

Gerome and Kjelle for the most part just have really bland supports. That's why everyone always marries them off to each other. In my main file, I have: Inigo x Severa (She's the only one who doesn't threaten to kill and/or eat Inigo), Brady x Cynthia (my two least favorites), Gerome x Kjelle (explained above), Owain and Noire (Drama king and queen), Yarne and Nah (the leftovers + great supports), Me x Lucina She's awesome and Aether Morgan).

EDIT: Morgan x Laurent (Magic boosts mostly, but they also have nice supports)

Edited by Duck

Based on my FeMU file:

MaMorgan/Lucina

Owain/Cynthia

Inigo/Brady

Brady/Kjelle

Yarne/Nah

Laurent/Severa

Gerome/Minervykins(aka forever alone)

Personal preference:

Lucina/Inigo

Owain/Cynthia

Brady/Kjelle

Yarne/Noire

Severa/Laurent

MaMorgan/Nah

FeMorgan/Gerome

Acually I ship Gerome with Noire but 13 kids.

Actually, in Kjelle x Brady's case, its actually Brady who is the one constantly bugging and begging her to change him into a stronger person while she keeps telling him to leave her alone. Its only after he proves that he's really serious about working out and his confession to her in the S Support that she actually starts training him for herself as well for him. Its actually kinda why I like the pairing, since she gains respect for a weaker person with the same level of work ethic. But that's my opinion I guess...

As for MaMorgan x FeMorgan, does it count that I pair them up in each of my files (A Morgan with an Avatar version of the other) for battles???

That's why I liked Kjelle x Yarne. Thought it was cute he actually went back and did those pushups and has a pride to speak of.

But if KjelleSevera's support was written better (The premise is alright, but C felt like Sev was shaming Kjelle and A felt out of character) and had an S rank, I'd totally pair them off instead. My favourite convo overall for her is x Cynthia in Hot Spring Scramble, though, she's actually really nice if you don't bother her.

I also feel like same-sex convos in this game are better-written overall.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Now I'm tempted to hack MaMorgan x FeMorgan.

O.o

Now that would be OP.

The not encompasses all of the things behind it on that line, and i'm awful at grammar (esl) so pardon me if it's not right to do that, but the only one we seem to really disagree on is Kjelle x Gerome. I just don't like that pair at all, even though it seems to be popular.

The only Nah supports I liked included Yarne as one so

Oh...it's all right. That's perfectly understandable. It's a preference thing. Got it. ^^

I don't like KjellexGerome either, but with the first gen pairings I picked, they both help each other with their roles, which in this case is to tank; hence, the pairing. But I do like YarnexNah...wish their S-rank was written a little better, but I personally think it's one of Yarne's and Nah's better choices. Also, with Yarne's Assassin, he can give a sizable boost in Nah's speed...because she's usually lacking in that department unless Gaius, Lon'qu, or anyone of the like is her dad. Yarne can also provide extra defenses if he's got access to the knight tree. I have Kellam as Yarne's dad, so he's got access to both, which, for me, makes pairing them off the safest bet.

...That's the logic of my pairing anywho. People are obligated to choose whichever pairings they deem in thier hearts and minds canon. xD

EDIT: Stupid, stupid me!

To add to that last statement: or optimal for that matter. xP

Edited by kDog214

I marry avatar off to laurent he was bored and stuffy he is the hottest character

Avatar is wild she will make her forget all his books lol. I think they fit good

He loves her unlike chrom

Chrom loves chrom

But really mariabelle cause of duty

Sumia is mad and gonna stall them

I'm surprised no one has beaten me to these:

- Inigo ("I want to be manhandled") x Gerome

- Owain x swordhand

and who could forget

- Morgan x Morgan

Seriously though, I liked:

- Severa x Gerome

- Morgan (F) x Gerome

- Morgan (F) x Inigo

- Owain x Cynthia

If Avatar is an acceptable character to pair with for the purpose of this topic, then

...and I don't remember the others.

Although if we're allowed to ignore supports we don't like then I might have some others.

Edited by Euklyd

I'm actually having an issue with this right now - I finally picked up all the kiddos on one save and now I'm trying to marry them all off.

Cynthia: Owain, Gerome, Brady, M!Morgan

Lucina: Gerome, Laurent, Brady, Yarne

Severa: Brady, Inigo, Gerome

F!Morgan: Brady, Gerome, Laurent, Inigo

Nah: Brady, Gerome, Yarne, M!Morgan

Noire: Brady, Gerome, Yarne, M!Morgan, Laurent

Kjelle: ... ... ... No one, really.

There's a reason I'm having trouble deciding who to marry Gerome and Brady to. XD

These are my favorite pairings for each character in order:

Lucina: Inigo and Brady.

Kjelle: I didn't really like any of her supports tbh.

Cynthia: Gerome, Morgan(M), and Inigo.

Severa: Inigo, Laurent, and Gerome.

Morgan(F): Gerome, Laurent, Brady, and Owain.

Noire: Brady and Gerome.

Nah: Morgan(M) ofc and Yarne.

I also like Gerome/Inigo, Lucina/Severa, and Cynthia/Severa lmao..

These pairings mostly revolve around optimization and disregard story or supports, but I shall post them anyways.

• Gerome & Morgan
  • Inigo & Severa
  • Laurent & Noire
  • Owain & Cynthia
  • Yarne & Nah
  • Kjelle & Brady

These pairings mostly revolve around optimization and disregard story or supports, but I shall post them anyways.

• Gerome & Morgan
  • Inigo & Severa
  • Laurent & Noire
  • Owain & Cynthia
  • Yarne & Nah
  • Kjelle & Brady

...Flip Inigo and Gerome and you've got my exact set that I use all the time.