Fire Emblem Bootleg LTC Playthrough

SRC

Someone brought up that good ol' GBC Fire Emblem bootleg the other day, and I thought it would be nice to revisit it and shine some light on it. Of course, the best way to do so is always a FIRE EMBLEM EFFICIENCY STYLE RUN. There's not too much else to say, since the videos and their descriptions kind of speak for for themselves.

Note: These videos are done in real time, so there are a few mistakes here and there and I might lose a turn or so each chapter since I can't rig hits. With that in mind, enjoy!

FULL PLAYLIST: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4y9vIwFHQJowbbh25CfmvpTg6fAwfAmO

Edited by SRC

I've heard of this before, I hear it's got a horrendous difficulty spike towards the end. That's about all I know.

Chapter 1... that's supposed to be Talys Island right? When did a volcano erupt there...?

Chapter 1... that's supposed to be Talys Island right? When did a volcano erupt there...?

Because of the bootleg game sweatshops... it angered the goddess of fire and destroyed it, giving birth to a volcano.

...in all seriousness, I'm watching this. Because I've never actually seen any footage of it past Chapter 1. xD

Warcraft 3

I do not see Arthas nor Orcs, nor Night Elves. Nor the undead.

What do you mean FE? :P

This looks very strange. I will watch to see just how odd it gets,

3 more videos up. Progress! Be sure to stay tuned for Chapter 7's 34 turn Leaf walkathon!

I've heard of this before, I hear it's got a horrendous difficulty spike towards the end. That's about all I know.

From the last time I've finished the game (like 4 years ago ;[) the end isn't too bad thanks to bad AI and embarrassingly easy magic using bosses that cannot move or even counterattack. However, there are a few "surprises" here and there...

I do not see Arthas nor Orcs, nor Night Elves. Nor the undead.

What do you mean FE? :P

This looks very strange. I will watch to see just how odd it gets,

Funnily enough this is probably one of the more logically named bootlegged games!

As for the strangeness, let's just say that the game only goes downhill from chapter 1. : P Unfortunately there aren't any more gamebreaking tricks like the equip weapon one.

I was too lazy to record the other chapters and now someone is beating me to the punch. Damn my inability to speak Chinese.

I`ll be watching for sure. lol non-moving bosses.

I went through my entire first playthrough without realizing this game has a skill system haha. Even with trial and error, not knowing the language is kind of a drag. just like the gameplay itself! With that in mind, even taping through the first 5 chapters or so is a decent accomplishment!