[North American Nintendo Promotion] Register FE Awakening and Shin Megami Tensei IV by 31st August for $30 eShop credit.

eefara

http://club2.nintendo.com/30/

It's only available in North America (USA and Canada), so Europeans like me can't get this. Or any other place that isn't NA.

Fine.

For non-NA places that have NA codes in their games technically you can, you just have to lie about where you live when you register on Club Nintendo (just look for a zip code in a Canada province or something, the eshop is less intrusive than the US one too) since the reward is digital anyways there's no need to actually live on the US/Canada.

Edited by Jackos

What really blows for me is that I wasn't registered with Club Nintendo when I bought Fire Emblem: Awakening, so I can't get this unless I buy another copy of FE:A to go with this deal.

What really blows for me is that I wasn't registered with Club Nintendo when I bought Fire Emblem: Awakening, so I can't get this unless I buy another copy of FE:A to go with this deal.

Did you throw away your CN code? When you create the account shouldn't matter...

Did you throw away your CN code? When you create the account shouldn't matter...

Digital download, which I bought back in February.

Edited by Dai

I did that, but unless that somehow registers every game I've purchased since 2011(Which I don't think it has), then there's nothing I can do.

And I lost the serial number on my 3DS long ago, too. Sticky thing came off.

Edited by Dai

It only shows the games I've already registered, and I can't register my 3DS on there because I don't have the serial number for it.

Little late, but e-mail Nintendo through their Support page and tell them you downloaded the game before linking your CN account. They will register the games for you and even add the coin surveys.

• 4 weeks later...

I've tried Googling this but I came up empty so hopefully someone on the forum can answer?

Does Nintendo actually ship out physical cards or simply e-mail the code?

Since I live in Asia, I technically shouldn't be eligible for this promo xD;

But both my FE and SMT IV games are registered under the American Club Nintendo so might as well... But when I try to claim it, it asks me to input a shipping address. So I'm curious if it's actually necessary to place a proper one or if it's just there as I haven't filled the shipping address portion of my profile yet.

Edit:

For non-NA places that have NA codes in their games technically you can, you just have to lie about where you live when you register on Club Nintendo (just look for a zip code in a Canada province or something, the eshop is less intrusive than the US one too) since the reward is digital anyways there's no need to actually live on the US/Canada.

Oho! Well, I guess here's my answer xD

Edited by pinkbubblegum