A fire emblem theory

I believe the whole game is a dream created by Morgan.

I believe avatar real wife and husband was chron

Avatar is the child of vaildar and aversa. The kid growing up in a dark place ended up grima

The avatar also was told to marry chrom so she did and that's when they had morgan.

I don't think avatar was ever mother to lucina. I think he had affair with sumia and made her.

That's why we see them having a baby in the opening. Chrom really loved avatar

But she would always disappear and sumia was left to pick up the pieces. At the begining of fire emblem we see chrom give avatar a sweet smile and he always caring about avatar.

Sumia and cordilia being heart broken became knights and putting themselves in their work.

She leaves chrom when she finds out she is the dragon grima and has the will to do bad

She. Gives birth to Morgan but being influence by his grandparents becomes evil

After seeing the damage and horrible future his family made he falls asleep living in a dream world hoping to change the future. The future is for her not to marry chrom or be influence by vaildar and a aversa.

The end of the game means morgan wake from his dream. And chrom finds him and makes him his son.

Avatar is really gone and that at the end is morgan. Isn't this the wavy theory

Maybe you should get that checked by a doctor.

I DO like the idea of the end cut scene being Morgan instead, it sort of makes sense, and would fit with his recruitment conversation. "Hey, I woke up in a field too!"

Wow, there's a ton of stuff that is just absolutely wrong with this theory.

First of all, Aversa is not the Avatar's mother. Validar himself states that the Avatar's mother was weak and ran away with the infant Avatar. Furthermore, a Male Avatar can S-Rank with Aversa.

Second, the "Grima" that makes an appearance in the story is the same person as the Avatar from the future. There are not two "Avatar children."

There's a whole lot of other flaws in this theory, but I'll let everyone else pick them apart since I have somewhere to be right now.