Owain's most Optimal Class; Inigo's Most Optimal Father

Class for Henry!Owain?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best class for Owain, if Henry is the father?

• Trickster
    • Dread Fighter
    • Sage
    • Sorcerer
    • Dark Knight
  2. 2. Who is the best father for Inigo?

• Virion
    • Libra
    • Kellam

For Henry!Owain, I'm not sure what class to go for.

Trickster- Skill and high magic, with not too bad strength. Also has ability to use staves

Dread Fighter- High stats all around, swords and magic, useful as a support unit

Sorcerer- Don't really think I need to say anything here.

Sage- High magic, but loses swords and renders Henry's strength mod pointless. Use of staves

EDIT: I added in dark knight. It has high magic and can be a really good mixed tank. While I'm at it, I'm going to add in a poll for Inigo's most optimal father. I'm leaning towards Virion at the moment.

Edited by Duck

I can say a few things from personal experience:

First, the Trickster class is best on Owain if he has a few Levin Swords to blow through. I mean, he does have a nice strength stat, but his parent's predisposition to magic is going to make him more powerful with it. Plus, he becomes a very nice staffbot, but that offensive power is not be ignored.

Sage gives you a tome-toting, slightly slower and less skilled staffbot. Sages are actually the better of the four classes to use as a support bot for someone who needs a bit of a magic boost. Plus, you can always switch him in and Rescue/Heal/Physic anyone if needed.

He should spend SOME time in the sorcerer class because Owain already has Vantage, for a beautiful Vantage/Vengeance combo that's very helpful in case Owain gets into a tight spot during the Enemy Phase and can't be healed right away. Tomebreaker is also nice, plus... THAT SKILL. He should be ruining (literally with the Ruin tome) everything in sight.

And of course, Dread Fighter is all kinds of amazing: no missed opportunities anywhere. And Aggressor is lovely.

As a FINAL class, I'd definitely recommend Dread Fighter, but Sorcerer would be my next pick.

Although... have you considered Dark Knight? That's another mixed class with an excellent level 15 skill.

I'd run dread fighter for taking advantage of both of his parent's modifiers, and being flexible with magic and swords.

Trickster might be interesting too, but he wouldn't have much offense that way outside of Levin Swords.

Edited by Melonhead

Among those, Sage for the +8 Magic and +3 pair up bonus (vs. Dread Fighter). DF comes second though.

And although you don't have it listed, Assassin makes a great support class. They give fantastic bonuses and also can hit around Aegis xor Pavise when needed.

Edited by Meteor

Dread Fighter or Sorcerer, though I'm leaning more towards Sorcerer. oAo In my current file, much to my own agony, I tried Henry!Owain, and Owain as a Sorcerer enjoys wrecking everything around him with Ruin, like his father.

Dread Fighter or Sorcerer, though I'm leaning more towards Sorcerer. oAo In my current file, much to my own agony, I tried Henry!Owain, and Owain as a Sorcerer enjoys wrecking everything around him with Ruin, like his father.

... Agony?

... Agony?

I married Henry in one of my previous files, and I get irrationally attached to past waifus. |D Unlocking the support library and seeing S Supports for my waifus was another form of torture, since I only like seeing them paired with My Unit.

I married Henry in one of my previous files, and I get irrationally attached to past waifus. |D Unlocking the support library and seeing S Supports for my waifus was another form of torture, since I only like seeing them paired with My Unit.

Ah...

Well, Lissa is Silvia's in-game friend, so Silvie doesn't mind letting her friend hold her waifu while she fills out the support log.

Ah...

Well, Lissa is Silvia's in-game friend, so Silvie doesn't mind letting her friend hold her waifu while she fills out the support log.

Eheh, all of My Units are vicious, jealous yanderes. Luckily, I'm the one controlling the game, not them. 8U

Dread Fighter is the only correct answer because it is the most anime class, for the most anime character.

(And he still gets to keep using his sword hand and all :V)

I had him as Sage for a while in my playthrough where his dad was Henry but the dissonance between his personality and class was too much.

Eheh, all of My Units are vicious, jealous yanderes. Luckily, I'm the one controlling the game, not them. 8U

o_o

Seriously?

Hoo boy, Ricken, what did you get yourself into?

Sage and Kellam.

Inigo REALLY likes luna, and Olivia has a decent SPD modifier, which means Kellam's won't screw his speed.

About Owain, for postgame (which I assume is what you're talking here, since you're talking about optimation) sage is by far the best magic based class, especially if they have galeforce, which Owain does have.

Huh, does it abruptly stops or is it another of those "Get an account there to see the rest of it" sort of thing...?

If you thumbnail the set, you should be able to view it.

If you really want to.

Oh, and as for Inigo's father...

Olivia's not really hurting for skill or speed, although Wyvern Rider on Inigo is nice. Tame the griffon and thou shalt tame the ladies, Inigo.

But he seriously does love having Luna on him, and Kellam also can give him Renewal, Lucky Seven and Acrobat from the War Monk/Trickster classes respectively.

Hmm. That's a difficult choice, although I wouldn't use Libra because Libra wants a kid with a more magic oriented mother.

Honestly, I'm surprised at how many people are suggesting Kellam. Actually, I care more about stats, Inigo already has Armsthrift, Sol, Astra, Swordfaire and Axefaire Galeforce, and that's all he needs to rock the ladies. (He's marrying Lucina, so...)

Edited by Duck

Honestly, I'm surprised at how many people are suggesting Kellam. Actually, I care more about stats, Inigo already has Armsthrift, Sol, Astra, Swordfaire and Axefaire Galeforce, and that's all he needs to rock the ladies. (He's marrying Lucina, so...)

Stat caps are insignificant compared to skills and luna is a top notch skill, and you also get DG+. If you're asking about optimization, people will obviously focus on skills rather than stats, because with the exception of speed, the stat caps don't matter AT ALL when they're already so high.

If you care so much about stats, which is IMO a waste, then make virion the father. Inigo won't get anything worthy but his mods will be good to look at '-'. Libra is a mid term between Virion and Kellam. He'll get new skills and classes(not as great as the one kellam gives) and decent mods, (not as good as the ones virion gives), and he will be able to be a vantage+veangence+armsthrift sorcerer which is quite good, I guess.

Edited by Nobody

Out of those three, I'd use Libra for Inigo's father. oAo Not only is Inigo pretty damn handsome with blonde hair, he gets Renewal, Lifetaker, Vantage, Astra, and Vengeance, along with Tomefaire so he can rock that Sword/Tomefaire as a Dread Fighter or Dark Knight.

I wonder if that is useless though, now that I think about it. D: I like to mix weapons and use two Faires at once...I thought it was a nifty thing to do, but I'm suddenly realizing it's actually not a good thing to do? Hm...

Anyways, yeah, that's my input for ya.

o_o

Seriously?

Hoo boy, Ricken, what did you get yourself into?

A hell of a situation.

Including some kinky R-15 stuff. (Yes, R-15, not R-18)

KwngisH.jpg

...yes, that's Ricken.

I was excited until I saw it was a Loli My Unit. No point marrying Ricken if you won't make it full-blown shotacon by using a Build-3 My Unit. >n>

/jokeincaseanyonethinksi'mamajorperv