SF Fantasy Football 2013

Helios

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest someone is gonna have to be auto drafted :/. 11 pm est sounds like the best time next week out of all of us so I think the people who can't make that will need to make a sacrifice lol

I'm very flexible right now and someone may have to be auto picked. It's just hard for 10 people to all do something at the same time for an hour and a half. (Although we could do sometime on Sunday perhaps?)

I can do anytime on just about any day after 3pm and before 3 on weekends.

Looking forward to drafting with you guys

Here's the rest of my available hours this week - I don't mind autopicking if needed.

Tuesday: 1PM CT on

Wednesday: 1PM CT - 5PM CT

Thursday: 9:30AM CT on

Friday: none

Saturday: anytime before 6PM CT

Sunday: anytime before 6PM CT

Work and school is the bane of my free time, sorry.

Edited by ddxgrsd

Alright so good news: League has been officially filled and the draft just became a reality. Applause! :newyears:

So based on what I've read here, the best time for the majority of people (sorry ddx) is Saturday or Sunday at 11 PM EST (10 PM CST)? So would you guys prefer Saturday or Sunday? welp guess I won't party this weekend

It is possible to just do an "offline draft" and then just have Helios set up the teams. The problem is how long the draft will take that way.

It'll be more difficult and time consuming, but if you guys would rather do that then I don't really mind it. I'll warn you all that it's a lot harder to a) keep track of who's been drafted and who hasn't, b) It's not as convenient since you don't get to see ESPN's rankings, projections, and the players' stats, and c) It'll take a long, long time since the draft is like 15 rounds, so we might not make it to the beginning of the season (we probably could if we started say tomorrow though). Basically what we'd do is I'd assign each of you a number, RNG the draft order, and we'd all post our picks in this thread. After we finish the draft, I do the whole official stuff on the ESPN league and we start things.

Up to you guys. Just try and answer soon pls.

Edited by Helios

As I said earlier, I'm fine with autopicking. Also with a 10pm start time there's a small chance I'll be able to hop in mid-draft (as my work schedule entails "be at work at time X, you will work anywhere between 2 and 10 hours, as per manager's decision," so I don't really know what time I will be home for either day).

I go in to work at 11PM EST so I will probably have to rely on autopicks.

I am in favor of doing it here since that will ensure that everyone can participate, but I realize it could take too long.

I put it at 10 PM EST (so you'll still be able to make it Second Pronoun). This is the final time for the draft. I suggest to everyone that they check out their pre-draft rankings and switch them up a bit before tonight. You'll also know your draft rankings an hour before the draft starts (so 9 PM EST).

Also, if articwind doesn't accept the invitation in the next few hours, I'm just gonna invite one of my little brothers into the league to make up for the last spot (don't worry they know their football). If this happens I'm sorry, but I believe I gave everyone an ample amount of time to accept the invitation.