SF Fantasy Football 2013

Helios

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiller, MJD, and Roddy White are my 1st, 3rd, and 4th picks and they are killing me. If not for Welker I would have like 1 win. I should have traded MJD when I had the chance. Hes not the "pocket rocket" he was 6 years ago...

I think its funny that all 5 teams in one of the divisions all have less points than the lowest scoring team in the other division.
Anyone want a trade? I have RB and TE depth that I cant take advantage of each week. I would like to trade 2 players for 1.

If anyone wants one of my QBs(Cam Newton, RG3, Phillip Rivers). I am willing to take trade offers. Also once again a huge monday night game from a player on my team wins me a match-up I gave up on. My team is MTSK.

That's what Monday night is for. :P

By the way, everybody. I haven't given up in this league, I've just been really busy lately, but I try to keep my team in line every week.

Edited by Mr. Haar

ANDRE JOHNSON!!

I can't believe you might actually beat me. Wish I saw that huge TY Hilton game coming. Terrence Williams had a TD for like 4 or 5 games in a row, but sucked this week, while TY Hilton dropped over 30. Just my luck :/

Its too bad we were playing each other, cause we were the two top scorers by quite a bit.

Just my luck right? Ended up losing to you by a couple points. I GUESS if I started TY I would have won, but ehh who would have predicted 30 points from him? I might not be able to two peat :(.