Rondo of Swords super fast drafting draft

Yo all, I'd like to make this thread because Rondo of Swords is a cool game. I'm leaving this Sunday to Europe(Won't have computer access :Murdock:) so drafting will be really fast, alright?

Rules(Totally not copied from the other one)

This draft is for 4 players.

1.We are taking the A path, good ending.(Do not kill Marie and kill Fake Altrius with Altrius on chapter 30.)
2.Snake draft.

3.Grinding is allowed.

4.New game, no new game plus crap.

5.This draft is just for fun.

6.If we do not finish the draft before Sunday, I will either leave a list to somebody or the draft is on hiatus until when I come back.

7. Chapter 9(Pirate Island) is optional and does not count toward your turncount.

8. One turn is a player phase and an enemy phase.

Free units:

1. Serdic and Ansom are free. Kay, Margus, Sasha, and Selmer are free for C1-C5. Yumiluna is free in C19 and C29. NPCs(like Simon on his joining chapter) that kill enemies are okay.
2. Undrafted units may recruit other units.
3. Undrafted units may not learn skills, except for when free. They may not fight.(5 turn penalty per unit if deployed to fight and not recruit a character)

4. Undrafted units may not promote, go on shops, and go on quests/errands.

Spoiler (Unit list)

Kay

Margus
Selmer
Sasha
Marie
Owl
Cotton
Alhambra
Rukia
Elmer
Arios
Igraine
Shino
Aegil
Yumiluna
Simon
Izuna
Galahad
Naji
Alberich

Players
1. Rift

2. Kopfjager

3. eclipse

Edited by Rift

(not joining this YET)

Can undrafted units do other things (like shop and whatnot)?

Hm, I wouldn't like it(since it's completely random), but if everyone else wants it then I guess I'll go ahead and allow it. It's a bit unreliable, and if I did allow it I wouldn't want to get, say a Pure Amulet with Rukia while someone else gets like a Violet Amulet with theirs.

Edited by Rift

You're the one running this, so I think you should decide the rules regarding this before drafting commences. The only reason why I don't want to do this is because I completely forgot how to play this, and I remembered HATING the game concept. If no one joins within 24 hours, I guess I'll sign up.

Lastly, since you're going to disappear, can you put someone else in charge once you're gone, in case we run into any unforseen snags?

• 2 months later...