Guys.

GUYS.

This is what everyone's been hoping for.

Well, at least I hope you've been hoping for this. :P

Nintendo finally released Earthbound on the VC today- or yesterday, I think. On the Wii U, no less.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/82s5n1dbV4gstayVNhVYtOneSXTIXACS

Fans have been begging for this forever, and Nintendo has finally done it. T'is a truly glorious moment, indeed.

And it's only $10.

Perhaps this could somehow encourage Nintendo to release Mother 3 in NA somehow. Maybe.

Edited by Nebibua

I thought this was a IP revival announcement with a brand new game for the Wii U, sort of like Kid Icarus Uprising.

If it was that, I would have probably died of excitement. But this is cool too.

Not really :C

Bought it very shortly after it came out on Thursday. It's funny to think that due to the lack of European release on SNES, the official Europe release is a massive 18 years later.

From what I've played so far it's a pretty brilliant RPG, especially some of the features it has like automatically defeating much weaker enemies instead of wasting your time with a battle with an enemy who doesn't even give 1% of the EXP for the next level up, odd to think that so few RPGs actually apply features like this.

The game also has a really quirky style in the story, NPC's and design in general that I like a lot. I sort of feel I was missing out having not really had an opportunity to play it(legally) until now.

Edited by arvilino

I can't get it because no money on the Wii U

oh woe is me. But it's nice that it's been re-released onto the Wii U now c:

Edited by lightdasher

The amazing Reel effect has gotta be my favorite part of the game. Literally speed battling your way through a challenging fight cn pull the win out of a hat for you if you're hit too hard LATEGAME.