• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THIS EARLY

OH YEAH I AM SO IN THIS

... fuck you for starting this when my tests started (they'll be going on for a week so I don't promise much activity till then) ;_;

EDIT: Ohey this starts on Thursday hey I can live with that. :3

Edited by Bluedoom

SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THIS EARLY

OH YEAH I AM SO IN THIS

... fuck you for starting this when my tests started (they'll be going on for a week so I don't promise much activity till then) ;_;

EDIT: Ohey this starts on Thursday hey I can live with that. :3

Just a note: DON'T FUCKING RUIN THE GAME FOR EVERYONE. 'k?

That doesn't make what you said there ok. I understood exactly what you were referring to, but it doesn't give you the right to say things like that in a completely different game. Any comments about Masquerade should be left in that thread. Which, if I recall correctly, you already made comments about in that thread. You don't need to keep bringing it up.

This is a chain, and one which needs to stop NOW. I think I should explain this.

1. Masquerade - It seems you're familiar with it.

2. Drafters - This just ended, with a town loss. Why? Inactivity.

Given what you know about Masquerade, and what's slowly unfolding, do you see why I'm peeved? Alternately, I'll see if I can catch you on IRC - but there's a reason why I'm reacting like this.

a) I wouldn't say that Drafters was just due to town inactivity. Like... yeah, town activity wasn't great the last day, but most of us scum were rather low on most people's suspicion lists.

b) We talked about other stuff on IRC, so I'm done for now, difference in opinions, etc.

Masquerade might have been Marth's fault, but Drafters wasn't. He was fairly active until he was lynched for a reason that wasn't really his fault. Town inactivity was definitely a large part of their loss in Drafters, but making him a scapegoat for that is unfair.