Am I the only one who hates pizza?

Nobody

Everyone seems to love it, and all my friends call me a weirdo for not liking it. On the internet people are also talking all the time about how pizza is perfect (not on the same level as bacon, though). I think am the only person in the world who was actually forced to eat pizza as a kid because there was nothing else to eat. I hate all the flavors, because the cheese in it is so disgusting and the pasta is tasteless.

Anyone else here also dislikes it?

Edited by Nobody

I don't like my pizza too saucy. It really bugs me, for some reason, but pizza's still my favorite food regardless.

I have a few friends on FanFiction that don't like pizza.

Nah, I like pizza~

However, my dad's been getting the same pizza brand again and again for a while and it's become so repetitive that now I feel a little forced to eat it. I don't hate it, but I don't really like it either.

The one thing though is I kinda wonder why people tend to make such a huge deal about it and saying it's the best either, because I don't really see pizza being as awesome as others seem to make it out to be... But I do still quite like it, as long as it isn't the kind I've been having too often~!

I don't even know because I'm usually not the one to make it, but I bet it was one of the dumdum knock-off brands, I would say "Kroger" but that grocery store isn't everywhere so you probably have no clue what I'm talking about

I used to really like it and when I was young I used to always want thick crusted pizza, but now after we've had this thick-crusted pizza so often I'm just like "I want thin cruuuuuuust"

Although, now that we've got food stamps we'd probably be able to start having different pizza for a change

Edited by Freohr Datia

So... "Nobody hates pizza"?

Ba-Dum-Tish.

Well played sir :P

I love Pizza btw. It isn't entirely strange to dislike it though. I have met 1 or 2 people who don't like it much.

Noooooo.....

It's not very nooooo to me~ Suddenly we don't have to get nothing but knock-off brands anymore and that is something I do quite enjoy!! For a little while excluding dinner I could only feed off of little scraps of food I found left around the kitchen... And that was no fun at all ;n;

It's nearly impossible to dislike pizza because it is a totally customizable food, haha. The only thing that has to be there is bread/crust (if you switch those out it's technically not a pizza as we know it anymore!), so it's pretty hard to dislike pizza unless it's the bread you don't like. There are even dozens of alternatives for the tomato paste!

If someone says they dislike pizza and it's not because of the crust/bread, then they clearly have not tried many different options!

It's nearly impossible to dislike pizza because it is a totally customizable food, haha. The only thing that has to be there is bread/crust (if you switch those out it's technically not a pizza as we know it anymore!), so it's pretty hard to dislike pizza unless it's the bread you don't like. There are even dozens of alternatives for the tomato paste!

If someone says they dislike pizza and it's not because of the crust/bread, then they clearly have not tried many different options!

VEGGIE PIZZA?? THANKS, Obama <_<

/me is shot shot shot

Not liking pizza is like, the ninth deadly sin.

indeed.

The OP has sinned. This is what Optimus Prime died to cleanse us of.

OPTIMUS HAD FAITH IN YOU. HOW DARE YOU FAIL THAT FAITH.

Not liking pizza is like, the ninth deadly sin.

That's like the most accurate statement in this thread.

I mean, seriously, how can someone not like pizza? It's delicious, and the best part is that you can make it however you want. Meat, veggies, fruit, cheese (that isn't mozzarella), anything can go on it, and it still tastes amazing all the same. Trust the words of a pizza fanatic: It's practically the greatest food in the entire universe.

It's okay if you don't like it.

BLASPHEMY! IT IS NEVER OKAY TO DISLIKE PIZZA! SOMEONE HANG THIS MAN WITH A NOOSE MADE OF SOLIDIFIED PIZZA DOUGH!

lolol who eats 5 full pizzas and then drinks a diet coke

diet coke doesn't lead to diabetes

if you're drinking diet coke, you already have diabetes

i don't have diabetes. i prefer it over regular coke

lol you're weird

I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU IN THE ASS!!

...i'm sorry you had to see that :X

Actually, my sister hates it no matter what you do. I think she has an issue with the cheese/toppings, I have no idea.

But I myself love it.

And pizza's very customizable - if you don't like that topping, you can ask for another one instead - so it's hard to hate it I guess...

Of course, still an opinion. You can like/dislike whatever you want.

Actually, my sister hates it no matter what you do. I think she has an issue with the cheese/toppings, I have no idea.

But I myself love it.

And pizza's very customizable - if you don't like that topping, you can ask for another one instead - so it's hard to hate it I guess...

Of course, still an opinion. You can like/dislike whatever you want.

make a pizza look like chrom. she'll love that one