FE6 Colors Run

Hey guys, I haven't had the chance to finish Sword of Seals, but decided it was about time. For this run, my team will consist of one character from each color of hair. Obviously, this means that all red haired characters will not be able to be used because Roy is mandatory.

As for which character was in which color group:

RED:

Roy

ORANGE:

Lot

Lalum

Cath

Garret (Since he has no hair I had to go with skin color)

YELLOW:

Chad

Clarine

Trec
Bath
Klein
Elphin
Bartre
Percival
Igrene
GREEN:
Lance
Wolt
Bors
Dieck
Lugh
Sue
Shin
Ray
Cecila
Dayan
BLUE:
Merlinus
Thany
Lilina
Oujay
Thite
PURPLE:
Marcus
Saul
Noah
Astol
Geese
Sophia
Hugh
Juno
BROWN:
Elen
Wade
Rutger
Dorothy
Gonzalez
Douglas
Karel
BLACK:
Zealot
Fir
WHITE:
Echidna
Niime
Jodel
PINK:
Wendy
Fa

With the help of "random.org" I came up with some numbers that decided which character I would use. My team for this run will be:

Roy

Cath

Bartre

Sue

Lilina

Saul

Douglas

Fir

Echidna

Wendy

Aaaaand so, let us begin.

Chapter 1: Dawn of Destiny

I had Lance, Alan, and Wolt give their Iron Swords and Vulneraries to Roy to increase his survival and hoped for the best...

Roy actually managed to solo this whole map by himself. His first level up increased his speed which let him start doubling the enemies. By the end of the map, Roy burned out three Vulneraries and ended up reaching level 6.

fe6_15.pngfe6_16.pngfe6_17.png

fe6_18.pngfe6_19.png

NAME     LVL    HP    STR   SKL   SPD   LUK   DEF   RES   CON   WPNLVL      CLASS
Roy      6.69   23    5     7     10    10    5     1     6     C - Sword   Lord

Chapter 2: The Princess of Bern

Relatively easy, I had Marcus go and grab the Armorslayer and a few more Iron Swords and Roy did the rest. As soon as Dieck and his friends came in I had them move toward the left where Roy was, luckily Roy was in low enough health to work as bait for the enemies but was on a fort so he got the extra avoidability. The rest was simple, Roy soloed the whole map and managed to level up quite a bit as well.

Just four more chapters to go, Roy... then you finally get some teammates...

CXxZSxW.pngHklpbKO.png0BUsSRp.png

WWBr3q0.png

NAME     LVL    HP    STR   SKL   SPD   LUK   DEF   RES   CON   WPNLVL      CLASS
Roy      10.86  27    5     9     11    14    5     2     6     B - Sword   Lord

Chapter 3: Late Arrival

This chapter... took so long to figure out.

I decided it was okay to use Marcus until Roy gets out of base strength or at least until Sue and Saul.

For the most part Roy soloed this map too, though I did use Marcus to attack the enemies in front of Lugh's Village and the reinforcements that came that way later. Roy burned out his Rapier and an Iron Sword, along with two Vulneraries. He leveled up a few times as well, though I won't say whether they were good or not.

Y8HhUUd.pngasge0eG.png2wTUC06.png

GE435BH.png

Roy      14.54  30    5     11    12    17    6     4     6     A - Sword   Lord

Chapter 4: Collapse of the Alliance

This one was also pretty hard, I had Roy do about 70% of the work, and I had to use Marcus for the rest.

I had Clarine recruit Rutger so that Roy wouldn't be PWNED by the Killing Edge. But still, Roy burned out at least 5 Vulneneraries on this chapter, his strength was too low to actually do significant damage, and his hit was so low on the boss it literally took me more than 10 turns to actually kill him. The Angelic Robe that I got from the bottom village was used on Roy cause I can't trust his endurance at all.

Though on the bright side, Roy actually got a STR level up. TWO. STR. UP.

3m96M6B.pngzgVSxX8.pngZAVcQkQ.png

Ow1AXyt.pngBEyarPh.png

Roy      18.22  41    7     14    14    20    8     6     6     A - Sword   Lord

Chapter 5: The Emblem of Fire

So Roy's done. Like really. He's now level 20.

At the beginning I had Marcus sit toward the left, so that the Brigands that came over the mountains would just take him as bait for a while, as Roy left toward the right side and upward toward the two fortresses. Roy pretty much didn't take any damage at all until he was met with the flood of Mercenaries. After Roy cleared out the enemies on the right side and the top side, he moved toward where Marcus was and the Brigands came after Roy, only to come to their demise. Who said Roy sucked?.... Well he still does, but he did solo the map.

Well, since Roy pretty much soloed the entire map, he used up all of his Iron Blade, Steel Blade, Iron Sword (x2), so now he's just left with one Iron Sword. By far, this map has been the easiest one to complete, since Roy was already at such a high level. Despite his very low strength, he managed to "luck" his way through every map up to this point. Next chapter though, that's when I get my two new units, Saul and Sue, so I can't wait for that!

zfwf0hT.pngsmf9cdL.png

STR!

Roy      20.--  42    8     15    14    22    9     6     6     A - Sword   Lord  
Edited by #sharp

Uhh, good luck! That is one miserable randomly generated team if I have ever seen one, haha, so it should be interesting.

Wendy and Douglas will be quite a team together!

Edited by SRC

If you care enough to bother repicking two sets, it looks like Garret would have black hair from his eyebrows. But that's probably me over-thinking it. Or classify him as bald so you get another free character.

Anyway, looks like an interesting run. Best of luck.

Chapter 2: The Princess of Bern

Relatively easy, I had Marcus go and grab the Armorslayer and a few more Iron Swords and Roy did the rest. As soon as Dieck and his friends came in I had them move toward the left where Roy was, luckily Roy was in low enough health to work as bait for the enemies but was on a fort so he got the extra avoidability. The rest was simple, Roy soloed the whole map and managed to level up quite a bit as well.

Just four more chapters to go, Roy... then you finally get some teammates...

CXxZSxW.pngHklpbKO.png0BUsSRp.png

WWBr3q0.png

Roy      10.86  27    5     9     11    14    5     2     6     B - Sword   Lord 

base strength Roy ftw

Chapter 3: Late Arrival

This chapter... took so long to figure out.

I decided it was okay to use Marcus until Roy gets out of base strength or at least until Sue and Saul.

For the most part Roy soloed this map too, though I did use Marcus to attack the enemies in front of Lugh's Village and the reinforcements that came that way later. Roy burned out his Rapier and an Iron Sword, along with two Vulneraries. He leveled up a few times as well, though I won't say whether they were good or not.

Y8HhUUd.pngasge0eG.png2wTUC06.png

GE435BH.png

Roy      14.54  30    5     11    12    17    6     4     6     A - Sword   Lord 

Chapter 4: Collapse of the Alliance

This one was also pretty hard, I had Roy do about 70% of the work, and I had to use Marcus for the rest.

I had Clarine recruit Rutger so that Roy wouldn't be PWNED by the Killing Edge. But still, Roy burned out at least 5 Vulneneraries on this chapter, his strength was too low to actually do significant damage, and his hit was so low on the boss it literally took me more than 10 turns to actually kill him. The Angelic Robe that I got from the bottom village was used on Roy cause I can't trust his endurance at all.

Though on the bright side, Roy actually got a STR level up. TWO. STR. UP.

3m96M6B.pngzgVSxX8.pngZAVcQkQ.png

Ow1AXyt.pngBEyarPh.png

Roy      18.22  41    7     14    14    20    8     6     6     A - Sword   Lord 

I've got way too much time today...

Chapter 5: The Emblem of Fire

So Roy's done. Like really. He's now level 20.

At the beginning I had Marcus sit toward the left, so that the Brigands that came over the mountains would just take him as bait for a while, as Roy left toward the right side and upward toward the two fortresses. Roy pretty much didn't take any damage at all until he was met with the flood of Mercenaries. After Roy cleared out the enemies on the right side and the top side, he moved toward where Marcus was and the Brigands came after Roy, only to come to their demise. Who said Roy sucked?.... Well he still does, but he did solo the map.

Well, since Roy pretty much soloed the entire map, he used up all of his Iron Blade, Steel Blade, Iron Sword (x2), so now he's just left with one Iron Sword. By far, this map has been the easiest one to complete, since Roy was already at such a high level. Despite his very low strength, he managed to "luck" his way through every map up to this point. Next chapter though, that's when I get my two new units, Saul and Sue, so I can't wait for that!

zfwf0hT.pngsmf9cdL.png

STR!

Roy      20.--  42    8     15    14    22    9     6     6     A - Sword   Lord