Another Reclass, Anyone?

Yerp.

I've decided to do a reclass run. DAT'S TOTALLY NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE! *brick'd*

So, what would you guys like Seth and Eirika to be? Remember, Eirika can only be Tier 1, and Seth can only be Tier 2. I'll also be excluding the Manakete class, the Necromancer class, the Fleet class, and the Demon Lord class, so Myrrh will stay as is.

Also, Tier 1's can only be reclassed to Tier 1's, Tier 2's can only be reclassed to Tier 2's, and Tier 0's are wildcards.

So, Seth and Eirika. What do you want 'em to be?

Edited by GarlandDaMerc

Eirika should be a dancer. I don't bloody care about your rules, nothing's wrong with a dancer if you don't pick a second.

Edited by Yohan Kebab

Make Eirika a Wyvern Rider, and Seth a Wyvern Lord. And everyone else Wyvern Riders/Wyvern Knights/Wyvern Lords.

ALL GLORY TO THRACIA

make franz+gilliam soldiers

Sorry, I'm only taking requests for Eirika and Seth's reclasses.

Make Eirika a Wyvern Rider, and Seth a Wyvern Lord. And everyone else Wyvern Riders/Wyvern Knights/Wyvern Lords.

ALL GLORY TO THRACIA

...naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

C'mon, Klok, let's have some variety, here.

Edited by GarlandDaMerc

Eirika should be a dancer. I don't bloody care about your rules, nothing's wrong with a dancer if you don't pick a second.

This. Dancer lord reclasses make even Roy fun to use.

Seth as an assassin, Erika as an assassin, EPHRAIM AS AN ASSASSIN, EVERYONE AS AN ASSASSIN.

I may have broke the game.

And the rules.

EDIT: But for real, Seth as an Assassin and Erika as a Myridiam

Edited by LordMonde

Sorry, guys, but the reclass run is cancelled, since I can't get Nightmare to work for the life of me. *headdesk*

Thankfully, I asked Klok to see if Primefusion can make a random reclass run for me a day or so ago in a PM, so all is not lost!

...yet.

kekekekekekekekeke

To make this clear, prime is not a random reclass generator. He's my best friend and he made me a reclass because the premise was interesting and not because he felt like doing it out of the blue. People should make their own reclasses, or ask their own friends to make them reclasses if they desire a blind experience, don't everyone start bugging Prime just because he made me one.

Now, if he happened to see this thread and decided to make you one out of the goodness of his heart, so be it. And if that happens, you may call me a liar and a heartbreaker.