Who do you tend to pair Olivia with?

ZemZem

Olivia's hubby?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

Vaike and Gaius are fine supports if you're using them. Duel Strike+ helps.

Neither of them are that good, and both of them (ESPECIALLY Gaius) are a pain to work with.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither of them are that good, and both of them (ESPECIALLY Gaius) are a pain to work with.

Well, Vaike > Gaius unless you're REALLY lucky.

But I usually give Chrom the Avatar or Vaike, since Frederick is always either in Virion's pocket or Sumia's.

Lissa's also an option, even if she doesn't help him out in anything but resistance.

I think most people can agree that in a no grind run, Chrom!Inigo sucks hard. But I think that 80% or more of people are OK with a little bit of grinding when they are playing casually, and in those cases Chrom, Olivia, and Inigo will all turn out fine.

I think most people can agree that in a no grind run, Chrom!Inigo sucks hard. But I think that 80% or more of people are OK with a little bit of grinding when they are playing casually, and in those cases Chrom, Olivia, and Inigo will all turn out fine.

In no grind, Inigo sucks no matter who his father is. Chrom at least gives him the benefit of existing.

I'm more worried about Lucina in that case than Inigo, since I either have to burn turns like crazy or grind just to get Olivia to have any impact on Lucina's stats (and by stats, I mean skill, speed, and luck, AKA the stuff Lucina usually gets on her own anyway).

I usually have her go with Chrom, but it's mainly because I prefer Chrom's other potential wives to be with other characters (Gaius x Sumia, Lon'qu x Maribelle, Anyone Else x Sully), and Inigo being a prince is hilarious.

Edited by Virion

My potential husbandos for Olivia-

1. The MaMU- He's the best father for anyone, and Dread Fighters with ignis are fantastic.

2. Chrom- Luna.

3. Virion- He's really not needed for anyone else, and Inigo gets good enough skills already, so Virion's mods are all he needs.

4. Lon'qu- Same reasons as Virion, but he's usually needed somewhere else, so...

Chrom, mostly because she ismost likely to be used among Chrom's wives and because Cherche and Miriel can't marry Chrom.

Frederick x Olivia is god. Frederick x Olivia is amazing. Frederick x Olivia is better than Marcus

But I digress nothing is better than Marcus

Anyway why is Frederick x Olivia is good? The first thing is when we see the produced Inigo. People considered Chrom!Inigo as the best Inigo. Wrong. LEGEND Inigo is better than Chrom!Inigo, and is definitely better than Counter!Brady who one rounded Walhart. Just ask Refa. Anyway, actually theres one thing that is better than LEGEND!Inigo, and to know that we need to follow a line of logic. People faps to Chrom!Inigo, and then they also fap to Libra!Inigo. People does not fap to LEGEND!Inigo, instead they have sex with LEGEND!Inigo because its MAGNIFICENT. To follow the line of logic, Virion is a womanizer, and he only have sex with some boys. Libra looks like a girl, and Soul has Libraddiction. Wait, theres no man who actually have a relationship with Virion? When all the hope is lost and the future is on despair(Future Past sucks, Rey told me so), there is one man sitting on Virion's support list. His name is Frederick.

But seriously, Im too lazy to do it without sleeping first. Maybe tommorow

Chrom is the best one for Olivia, but I usually pair Chrom with Sumia or the Avatar, so it ends up being Virion or Stahl. Stahl gives him some nice strength and defense while giving his some great classes, while Virion gives him great hair.

Chrom, mostly because she ismost likely to be used among Chrom's wives and because Cherche and Miriel can't marry Chrom.

OTOH, for me, I'm less likely to use Olivia than any of the other wives, and thus would rather have Chrom marry someone who's not as likely to be a burden (as well as wind up making Lucina a burden herself).

Chrom, hands down, in all scenarios cause IDGAFF about turn counts, and am perfectly content with 300+ turn counts for a bit of dancer abuse (that makes Olivia above any other possible mother for Lucina- not just "passable", no "easily the best"... for main game. She kicks Sumia's sorry ass for postgame)

And +SPD Luna for Inigo is an absolute must.

Chrom, for cute supports, an Inigo with an awesome hair color and royal heritage, and the fact that the two just plain look great together. :D

I'm surprised at how many people voted Chrom, actually. I would've thought Lon'qu would be winning.

Chrom, for cute supports, an Inigo with an awesome hair color and royal heritage, and the fact that the two just plain look great together. :D

I'm surprised at how many people voted Chrom, actually. I would've thought Lon'qu would be winning.

Holy cow. Chrom is smoking everyone in this poll.

But Inigo + Luna = the best love story of all time, and Chrom doesn't have a negative speed modifer unlike the rest of the Luna-giving fathers. Plus Cavalier. The Cavalier line in this game is probably one of the best, tied with Wyvern Rider and Mercenary.

Holy cow. Chrom is smoking everyone in this poll.

But Inigo + Luna = the best love story of all time, and Chrom doesn't have a negative speed modifer unlike the rest of the Luna-giving fathers. Plus Cavalier. The Cavalier line in this game is probably one of the best, tied with Wyvern Rider and Mercenary.

Stahl doesn't have a negative Speed modifier either.

Also, random thought: Is Olivia even a noble??

Edited by Levant Fortner

Stahl doesn't have a negative Speed modifier either.

Oh, really?

Hmm. I always hear that Chrom's the only one... but that's me listening to other people instead of looking it up myself. Laziness indeed.

I wouldn't have guessed Stahl didn't have a negative speed modifier. He's slow as hell in my file. xP

Like, ten points slower than Frederick or Morgan and all three are Great Knights of a similar level. But isn't Stahl best as Severa's father?

Edited by Anacybele

My thoughts exactly! Although, stat wise, Frederick makes a stronger Inigo than all of them, Lon'qu gives unrivaled speed and skill, along with the wyvern line (then again so does Frederick). The only thing Chrom can offer that topples everyone else is a Rightful King+Luna combo.

Anyway, I prefer Lon'qu!Inigo for his dark hair and Feroxi nationality, along with Lon'qu and Olivia having matching personalities