Who do you tend to pair Olivia with?

ZemZem

Olivia's hubby?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

I wouldn't have guessed Stahl didn't have a negative speed modifier. He's slow as hell in my file. xP

Like, ten points slower than Frederick or Morgan and all three are Great Knights of a similar level. But isn't Stahl best as Severa's father?

Well, "best" is a subjective term.

He IS one of the "better" fathers, however - as he gives her access to Vantage, Luna, Aegis, Defender, Astra, Swordfaire, Bowfaire, Bowbreaker (great for dealing with pesky bows as a Pegasus Knight).

If you want to level him and fix his speed, make him a Swordmaster/Assassin for a bit. He should get enough speed there to easily transition back into a Great Knight if needed.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, random thought: Is Olivia even a noble??

Nope. And I don't think he cares if Chrom marries her.

I mean, otherwise, she wouldn't need to save up for her theater if she had connections.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I mean, otherwise, she wouldn't need to save up for her theater if she had connections.

Figures... That just makes her as Chrom's wife even more out of place than it already is.

Well, the Avatar's not a noble either...

Oh wait. Plegia.

Damn, she's the only one who isn't.

Talk about a whirlwind romance indeed.

Oh, really?

Hmm. I always hear that Chrom's the only one... but that's me listening to other people instead of looking it up myself. Laziness indeed.

Chrom is the only one with a positive speed modifier. That's what you probably read. Ricken and Stahl both are +0.

Well, the Avatar's not a noble either...

Oh wait. Plegia.

Damn, she's the only one who isn't.

To be fair, no one knew of the avatar's Plegian connections at the point a female avatar marries Chrom. So when they marry, Chrom was essentially marrying a woman of unknown origions in the case of the avatar.

Chrom is the only one with a positive speed modifier. That's what you probably read. Ricken and Stahl both are +0.

Oh! That explains it.

Although Inigo can sort-of get away with having Ricken and Stahl has a father because if I'm correct, Olivia has a positive speed modifier.

And if his speed DOES get a little too low, there's the Myrmidon line.

To be fair, no one knew of the avatar's Plegian connections at the point a female avatar marries Chrom. So when they marry, Chrom was essentially marrying a woman of unknown origions in the case of the avatar.

Oh, true.

Could the Avatar even be considered a noble before Validar's ascension to the throne? Well, to be honest, I don't know what exactly was his position within the Plegian hierarchy before Gangrel's death.

Could the Avatar even be considered a noble before Validar's ascension to the throne? Well, to be honest, I don't know what exactly was his position within the Plegian hierarchy before Gangrel's death.

Validar was leader of the Grimleal. That has to count for something. And with Robin's amnesia, no one would have known if he/she was a noble or not

Edited by HeroKingMarth

I don't think so... since at the time of Chrom and the Avatar's marriage, Validar hadn't become king yet, or at least, it appears that way. So technically, at that particular moment, she wasn't a noble and only became a noble of Plegia afterwards.

Clearly you've forgotten that Chrom can marry a random, generic maiden...

Sure have.

bQuLeR3.jpg

Village Girl [Maiden]: "Yes, I am the queen... is something troubling you?" (Formal Japanese implication... I can't really Engrish it well.)

Rufure [Robin]: "No matter how I look at you, you still seem like a regular village girl. But it's nothing really, thank you."

Chrom: "A lot happened, okay!?"

That's adorable, Rey.

Am I really the only one who voted Ricken? (I don't care about stats. I just found the supports adorable.)

No, that support was so goddamned adorable.

I am perma-best friending those too... it's just... hit me right in the feels.

But congratulations, you also get a badass red-haired AstraLunaSol'ing tome-slinging Inigo out of it.

Edited by Vashiane

I was hoping to go with Stahl!Inigo but I ended up with Lon'qu!Inigo, mostly because I loved Olivia and Lon'qu together. He works well as a unit from what I've seen but I'm still early in the game.

I was hoping to go with Stahl!Inigo but I ended up with Lon'qu!Inigo, mostly because I loved Olivia and Lon'qu together. He works well as a unit from what I've seen but I'm still early in the game.

Lon'qu's a Fragile Speedster type - he's pretty fragile, but fast and hard to hit.

That's definitely a good pairing, if only because I like the Wyvern Rider class. A lot.

I normally pair my Olivia with Virion.

It kind of explains why Inigo tends to flirt with every girl he sees.

I always try to match the children's hair colors with their official art.

I never pay attention to re-classing, or stat mods. I do care about their skills, though.

I normally pair my Olivia with Virion.

It kind of explains why Inigo tends to flirt with every girl he sees.

I always try to match the children's hair colors with their official art.

I never pay attention to re-classing, or stat mods. I do care about their skills, though.

that's another way to go at it. One that I completely agree with and would make sense to someone who's playing for the first time but Virion is the one person I don't see having a kid

Edited by HeroKingMarth

That's exactly the reason.

I know that Inigo isn't really as shy as Olivia, (though he was originally), because she talked to him.

But, is this said in any of their supports?

I was lazy to get their A & B supports.

I heard that the reason Inigo is such a flirt is that Olivia told him to go talk to girls to try getting over his shyness. o.O

It's the punchline to the Olivia and Maribelle supports.

I know that Inigo isn't really as shy as Olivia, (though he was originally), because she talked to him.

But, is this said in any of their supports?

I was lazy to get their A & B supports.

It's in their B Support