Who do you tend to pair Olivia with?

ZemZem

Olivia's hubby?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

Meh - I thought hey were just plain awful... Guh. And gimping Chrom until Valm is the exact opposite of what I want to do, as is wasting Chrom's S support on someone who's likely to prove a burden.

What I do is have Frederick pair with with Chrom and treat it as a master-trainee type relationship. I like putting Chrom into Great Knight asap anyway so it's even more fitting. By time Chrom reaches Ch.11 he has learned everything he can from Frederick so they part ways on the battlefield. Chrom then meets up with Olivia and impressed by her dancing and her ability to smuggle the shepards out of Plegia he decides to marry her after Grangrel is slain. Soon after Frederick meets up with Cherche and they go on to become the royal guard.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that if there is canon, then it will be Lon'qu/Olivia or Virion/Olivia. Lon'qu because they have a history together, and their characters are very close. Also, he is the only one who fits Inigo's father. Nobody would freak out that much over just his obsession with women. (Stole this from some guy on youtube, but I agree completely)

Virion because it would completely explain his philandering habits. And hair color.

Also, random thought: Is Olivia even a noble??

Wouldn't her connections to Basilio take care of that?

Anyways, Chrom. I always felt that Chrom's supports with Olivia were easily the best and the most natural among both pairs. With Chrom's supports, it's like Chrom's making the first move since the B support as opposed to his other wife options, where he makes the move in either the S support or the Ch.11 dialogue. It makes me sad that said supports were wasted by the fact that Olivia can only hook up with him by having more support points than other females in Chrom's support list. And the chemistry between the two just gets to me.

Not to mention, Inigo's generic father support makes more sense with Chrom as the father. And then there's the fact that Inigo's the only one who mentions having the Brand of the Exhalt aside from Lucy. And then there's his strong resemblance to Chrom (which is even lampshaded in the Chrom/Inigo FoD conversation), even when he's not Chrom's son.

Kinda makes me wonder if Inigo was originally supposed to be Cordelia's son as opposed to Olivia's.

Edited by Hero of the Golden Land

Normally Virion. His support with her doesn't feel forced for either character and is quite sweet. Inigo also seems to have a very similar personality to Virion so the two parents feel like they mesh together even more.

I'm planning on giving Chrom ago on my next run.

Wouldn't her connections to Basilio take care of that?

The thing is, if that was the case, I'd assume she wouldn't need to save up for the theater mentioned in her supports with Robin. Also, most of the other stuff you mentioned, I don't take to mean much of anything.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I think that if there is canon, then it will be Lon'qu/Olivia or Virion/Olivia. Lon'qu because they have a history together, and their characters are very close. Also, he is the only one who fits Inigo's father. Nobody would freak out that much over just his obsession with women. (Stole this from some guy on youtube, but I agree completely)

Virion because it would completely explain his philandering habits. And hair color.

Exactly..

I don't think I'm the only one who does this, but I match units based on their children's official artwork.

And frankly, to me, Virion just seems like he would be Inigo's father.

Not exactly will be, but their support conversation(at least in Japanese version) is one of the best in the game

Granted Henry is only second to Gregor and Virion in term of having amazing convo but still....

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Virion is cool, but it is only about him teaching her how to dance, and ends up with Virion doing confession

Henry's however not only give him the backstory, theres a lot of character development on his part

If anything Virion's support with Olivia is the one that is nothing special.

But nevermid, people have Blue Hair Inigo Boner and faps to it anyway

Not exactly will be, but their support conversation(at least in Japanese version) is one of the best in the game.

I remember reading that the Japanese version was actually worse than the localized version.

Either way, I actually find the pair overrated. Some character development notwithstanding.

Edited by Hero of the Golden Land

I remember reading that the Japanese version was actually worse than the localized version.

Thats actually one of the translations that is a quite famous to be cited as a reason for saying Japanese script is superior >_>

Either way, I actually find the pair overrated. Some character development notwithstanding.

Thank you!

Don't get me wrong, I love Henry, but he doesn't fit with Olivia. He should be with Tharja.

Edited by Duck

Henry with Tharja is hilariously un-fit

So, we get an extremely powerful Dark Mage, who know every shit about Dark Magic to lose against Tharja's hex?

No sir. Not believable at all

Henry being a full blown Nice Guy is just a bonus

Yes, in a sense I ALSO mentioned that the fact that people seems to perceive Henry as a psycopath who is obsessed with murders and blood to be AWFULLY OOC

Like in a "do you even talk about the same character as I do?" Kind of bad

Its like saying Cuan in FE4 is a wise, and calm and calculating person, or Sigurd being clever

Yeah, Noire's father support make the least sense when Henry's the dad.

It's almost as bad as Ricken's "I've never had a teatime" as Brady's dad, considering Ricken/Maribelle supports pretty much revolve around tea.

I wasn't talking about Henry being Noire's dad, I was talking about Henry being Tharja's husband. Also, Inigo's father supports make NO sense when Henry's the father because Henry could never get mad about anything, let alone Inigo's philandering habits. Lon'qu makes sense for that role.

I wasn't talking about Henry being Noire's dad, I was talking about Henry being Tharja's husband. Also, Inigo's father supports make NO sense when Henry's the father because Henry could never get mad about anything, let alone Inigo's philandering habits. Lon'qu makes sense for that role.

Henry being Tharja husband is fighting that hilarious future that is like "lolno never happen"

I say Henry fits the most with Panne but thats just me

As for Inigo support, Frederick blow the hell out of everyone on that one

The only way everything makes sense:

All the girls married generic village/soldier men. That's the only way the children have sucky enough stats that they die easily on normal mode on Future of Despair (Future Past) AND have their default hair colors.

gg.

YES. HENRY/PANNE.

That or Henry/Cordelia.

Henry Cordelia kinda sucks

Remember when people said she does not even move on to Fred in their S support?

Guess what, its almost as bad in that one because dude tried to actually be Chrom. Which is like "fuck this shit". I don't want my favorite character to become as terrible as Chrom damnit >_>

I know I'm not as tough or brave or handsome as Chrom, but maybe—

And theres the confession and the answer which is unconvincing

But like, who gives a fuck. Cordelia is our waifu and we should said that Henry is a bitch for not being Chrom amirite?

Just like Frederick. I mean yeah, Frederick is a bitch because he should not ask Cordelia to train the soldiers and by doing so he only made Cordelia live an unhappy live and died in sadness amirite?

/rant