Your most favorite class overall?

Nicolas

DSFE is a special case

I made almost half my team Bow Locked and I am glad doing so

Those games are made of crack, really

At least in FE12(Can't remember bout SD) there's enough spaces between enemies that having a lot of bows isn't bad. Let's not forget how good bow users are on DSFE >_>

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so true, RD is the only game where luck makes enemies looks hard in both hit and avoid (critical dodge).. Eddie and Zihark barely do the job, however, i always expects that mia will ALWAYS at least crit once on the enemy on player phase, well.. not always, but she was the most frequent critter with her wo dao at beginning of part 3,

once everyone goes into 3rd tier, critical seemed never to be seen again >.<

It doesn't help that killer weapons were expensive as hell, and not effective enough to justify being overpriced, nor does it that once you achieved third tier, you got a mastery skill that essentially did the same thing as a crit for the most part, only it wasn't countered by Luck.

Definitely the Hero class.

They've always been a reliable class in most FE games I've played. I especially liked using them in the GBA games cause they most often had high con which allows for great use of both heavy swords and axes. In Awakening I loved the fact they got access to the much sol skill improving there frontline capabilties.

Mine would have to be Recruit (Amelia) from FE8.

Sure, there could be stronger choices for her. But I don't know what it was about it.

But, I just loved the Recruit class.

My second favorite would have to be... Either FalcoKnight (from GBA games) or Dark Flier.

I liked it better when FalcoKnights could use Swords, not Staves. Besides, I love Pegasi, and they should be real.

Dark Knights. They combine some of favorite class elements all into one neat package: mounted units with superior movement, swords and magic (with good potential in both), nice stats and skills, and of course, they wear black and are just cool as hell.

I'm a big fan of Heroes, Swordmasters, Wyvern Lords, and Assassins too.

Generals and Knights foremost. They can take hits and dish em out too. Their armor is what really gets me @_@ (though I REALLY hated the armor in Awakening...)

Beserkers second for their awesome, no holds barred all out fighting style and them CRIIIIIITS.

Any kind of shapeshifters are third, Manaketes, Laguz, Taguel, whatever. Because y'know...they can turn into killer beasts. (That's awesome too ._.)

Edited by sL360

• 4 weeks later...

Anything that uses Dark Magic is my favorite. I guess the name of the class changes from like Dark Mage and Sorcerer to like Druid and Shaman or whatever but it's still great. I guess Summoners count, too. I was spoiled because my Canas in FE7 turned out amazing and Luna'd bosses to death. Runners up would be the Heroes because they were always reliable to me and the Wyvern Riders because they're awesome.

Thieves, myrmidons, soldiers, promotions for those classes, and Dread Fighters.

I also like Mercenaries and Heroes. It's hard for me to pick a single favorite between them, but I'm thinking Soldiers. Just because despite being the most generic class, I haven't used a soldier who turned out poorly.

Swordmaster > everything for me.

Contenders are Dark Knight (Minus points for no dark magic), Wyvern Lord for bad assery, Dread Fighter for outstanding animations, Awakening's Grandmmaster for Sword/Magic Combination

I just like Assassins a lot. Excluding the GBA titles, they've always had a lot of strength, speed and skill, and Volke has good defenses to boot while in awakening their combo of sword and bow is truly devestating. I'm really fond of having Galeforce assassins to, since that skill is very well suited to glass cannons like them.

Second place is FalconKnight (sword varieties). Excluding awakening, I usually have one on my final team. They have a lot of speed and res, as well as decent skill and attack power. I've used at least two falcon knights in every FE game I've played (sans PoR) and I find a lot of them to just be good units. Also, Lancefaire and rally speed are good skills to boot, and access to FalconKnight=access o dark flier=access to Galeforce. What's not to love excludimg Florina

Third is berserkers. I put them below FalconKnights just because I've trained fewer berserker than falcon knights, but their raw strength and speed, along with good skills an my favorite weapon type is just to much to pass up. Especially since awakening gave you the chance for your berserkers to cap their lovely speed stat.

So yeah, I like speed a lot. Who doesn't?

It depends on the game for me really. In Blazing Sword, I like Paladins best. In Tellius, I like Reavers, Seraph Knights, and Ike's Vanguard class best. In Awakening and Sacred Stones, Great Knights (as well as Bow Knights for Awakening). :D

Edited by Anacybele

Heroes. I mean, I can't help but not love them. Mercenaries are fast and sturdy, and generally join at awesome time. And having Axes only adds to their usability. I usually won't even bother too much with Swords after promotion for them. Prefer building up Axes right away.

Berserkers and Swordmasters come afterward. Probably tied.

I also really like Sages, Warriors and Halberdiers if they count. Though a Sage needs good Speed (or be Lilina) to make me really want to use them. I like fast Sages. My favorite Sage ever probably being FE9 Soren. Dat Soren. Warriors are also dependant on Speed, but I never use them over Berserkers or Heroes. Boyd is still amazing however. And he's the main reason I added them.

Wyverns I also often use. But it's not like their my favorites. They are just really strong and easy to train.