I'm such a terrible person.

ZemZem

I've never felt more empty and pathetic than I do tonight. Everything I do...just makes things worse. I snapped at my friends, I was really rude to my parents...I just don't feel like I deserve to live right now. I don't know how to handle this depression...

I've never felt more empty and pathetic than I do tonight. Everything I do...just makes things worse. I snapped at my friends, I was really rude to my parents...I just don't feel like I deserve to live right now. I don't know how to handle this depression...

Nobody is perfect. We all have our off days. I have experienced much of this kind of day you describe, learn from the mistakes and grow from them. You deserve to live no worries bout that man. If you need to go more into detail about it. Vent to me via pm if you so wish.

Nobody is perfect. We all have our off days. I have experienced much of this kind of day you describe, learn from the mistakes and grow from them. You deserve to live no worries bout that man. If you need to go more into detail about it. Vent to me via pm if you so wish.

This, this, and 1000 times more this. It's never easy to deal with these kinds of situations, but you need to analyse them, learn from them, and move on. Always remember it could be worse, but it's not.

From personal experience, I'd say you really need to get laid soon, or it goes even more downhill from there...

Not helping.

Don't worry. It happens. I've had this before as well...

It will get better. You just see.

Edited by Interest

Ok, I'll answer seriously by quoting devil survivor 2, one of my favourite games...

''Life is like baseball. If you can hit the ball 30% of the time you're good, don't worry about the rest''

*hugs Criz back*

If you were expecting serious answers, I apologize

It's alright. And thanks everyone. I still feel like shit, but it's nice to see people offering a lot of comfort...

Ohhhh come on man. I stole fexp, I'm sure I'm a worse person than you! And my sex life is amazing now, along with the money pouring from my pockets, my ravishing good looks, deep sultry voice, horse sized dick, ridiculously perfect chest hair, delightful body aroma, and all those other wonderful things that can only come about as a result of being a terrible person!

...this isn't helping is it?

Ohhhh come on man. I stole fexp, I'm sure I'm a worse person than you! And my sex life is amazing now, along with the money pouring from my pockets, my ravishing good looks, deep sultry voice, horse sized dick, ridiculously perfect chest hair, delightful body aroma, and all those other wonderful things that can only come about as a result of being a terrible person!

Probably not. =P

And thanks everyone. I still feel like shit, but it's nice to see people offering a lot of comfort...

No trouble man. Being the extremely self-doubtful negative person I was.. And still am to a degree.. I know how it feels.

Make no mistake however, you are an amazing friend. Do not put yourself down due to this, as I said.. try to learn from it.

I literally lol'd I don't agree though.

@ZM: Don't know what to tell you that hasn't been said already but hey... People have off days all the time, just because you had a bad day doesn't make you a bad person.

deep sultry voice, horse sized dick, ridiculously perfect chest hair, delightful body aroma, and all those other wonderful things that can only come about as a result of being a terrible person!

oh, i'd better make sure i be a good person...i hate deep voice, hope i never grow chest hair, and my private part is more of a nuisanc--ANYWAY...

zeem...there's nothing more i can say to help you at this point. nothing at all :/

You're not a bad person, ZM. Everyone does things they're not proud of that make them feel like shit. If you're a bad person, then everyone else in the world is a bad person by the same logic. Just try to de-stress and relax.

It's alright to make mistakes and fall apart every now and then. It's way too much to ask of someone to never explode on people. Things like that are bound to happen. Right now, it's all a matter of letting friends and family cool off (as well as yourself), then apologizing for tomorrow. If they don't forgive you, that's alright, just give them a bit more time. People are always bound to give into weakness. What matters is what you do after giving into those weaknesses, and using those bad events to strengthen your resolve to become better. "The past is past. You need only create a new future."

You're a really good person with a considerate and caring heart ZM. Even if you do give into your temper every now and then, I know you're too good and too strong of a person to let your bad qualities drag you down, especially this far in your life when you've learned so much and have changed yourself a lot for the better.

You're not a bad person, ZM. Everyone does things they're not proud of that make them feel like shit. If you're a bad person, then everyone else in the world is a bad person by the same logic. Just try to de-stress and relax.

It's alright to make mistakes and fall apart every now and then. It's way too much to ask of someone to never explode on people. Things like that are bound to happen. Right now, it's all a matter of letting friends and family cool off (as well as yourself), then apologizing for tomorrow. If they don't forgive you, that's alright, just give them a bit more time. People are always bound to give into weakness. What matters is what you do after giving into those weaknesses, and using those bad events to strengthen your resolve to become better. "The past is past. You need only create a new future."

You're a really good person with a considerate and caring heart ZM. Even if you do give into your temper every now and then, I know you're too good and too strong of a person to let your bad qualities drag you down, especially this far in your life when you've learned so much and have changed yourself a lot for the better.

... :)

I've been feeling a lot better tonight, and I have the people who posted here to thank.

I'll be serious again... ZM, the things you described you did are not all that bad, and the fact that you regret doing them makes you a good person in my book. Just go to sleep and tell yourself your gonna do better tomorow, and apologize if you think it's worth it.