QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New question!

What do you consider the best prank? I guess trolling and griefing kind of count, but *shrug.*

My mind's not that creative...I mean I'm the guy who's liable to throw Dynamite all over a Terraria server. While there's plenty out there, replacing toothpaste with wasabi or hot sauce is something I find amusing. I definitely didn't put a crap answer here to advance the thread further.

Edit: Actually, moving all the Bibles to the fiction section in a bookstore is superior.

Edited by Interest

Probably "accidentally" "spoiling" things with fake spoilers. It's annoying that the target doesn't know what you did, though, and telling them would ruin it.

Oh did I accidentally give something away that I shouldn't have? Sorry about that.

Of course it only works if you're unpredictable, and even then it's a different result than the original intention.

EDIT:

Edit: Actually, moving all the Bibles to the fiction section in a bookstore is superior.

And getting thrown out of the bookstore?

also agreed

Edited by Euklyd

yes i'm sure the store attendants who have to move all the bibles back by hand appreciate your petty vendetta

EDIT: don't really have an answer to the qotd, me

Edited by Integrity

When I was in high school one of my best friends came out of the closet to me. He had met a kid from another school he was engaging in some hanky-panky at work (we all worked at a fast food joint).

When everyone found out they were diddling each other in the walk-in fridge a buncha coworkers approached the other kid. He claimed that he was being sexually assaulted by my friend and outed my friend to everyone at work. I saw the texts they had sent back and forth so I know it was all mutual.

I created an email and AIM account and started messaging the dude. After about a day of talking I had him convinced I was a closeted gay kid from a private school who heard of his amazing prowess. So much so I got him to agree to meet me at some location. I can't remember where, cause I didn't go.

Instead I handed the chat logs to one of his classmates we worked with and the dude ended up passing them out at his school.

He got bullied so hard he had to quit wrestling.

In terms of trolling people that mighta been my most hardcore. I kind of regret it but I had an issue with people screwing with my friends.

yes i'm sure the store attendants who have to move all the bibles back by hand appreciate your petty vendetta

as a librarian, if i had such a section i would be more amused than pissed off as long as it doesn't cause a religious war at school

and i guess i could use the arms but we don't have many bibles

anyway this would be the prank

• Get at least three people together, including you.
  • Choose a target that none of you know. Preferably someone with a schedule that is easy to follow.
  • Have Person 1 walk past, stop them in the morning, say 'You're dreaming.' and walk away.
  • Later in the day, have Person 2 walk past, stop them, say 'Wake up.' and walk away.
  • When they are heading home from their day, have Person 3 walk up, stop them, say 'This isn't real.' and walk away.
  • Observe if possible; revel in making the world a more surreal place if not.
Add people and change the phrasings to taste. Rules to remember:
  • Start out more normal and become more surreal with each trigger.
  • If confronted, behave as if you said nothing.
  • Too few people and you may not get them thinking. Too many and they might panic or even attack you. Three is a good number for a test run.
Poking a hole through the bottom of a pack of condoms with a needle is up there. Edited by Makaze

Probably not. If the pack is built compactly, a needle through the bottom of the pack will puncture a good number of the condoms. The thinner the needle, the more effective the prank.

Edited by Makaze

"... condoms he wore during sex with his girlfriend."

A little bit different from what I had in mind.

I imagine the precedent would hold, though.