QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

I've heard about the domestication of foxes... and I also heard that it's a sad sad process that they use for it... =<

Not only that but the foxes started evolving, the same way wolves were evolving into how dogs are today. Once they took the most tame foxes and bred them together, they just started changing. Foxes would hardly even look like foxes anymore D= Even if they're still foxes~

But if red foxes were domesticated they'd start turning into not-red foxes! I feel like them losing their charms of being a beautiful looking wild animal is not quite something I would want as much... =o

Not saying I wouldn't want to own my own tamed red fox though~ And I'm sure if they started domesticating red foxes they would still be super adorable... But I guess it just wouldn't feel the same

The saddest part is probably that they have to sell the foxes to fur farms (makes me want to have to buy one as a pet to avert that fate, but I don't have a few thousand dollars sitting around).

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next question of the day!

2. Which countries have you been to? This includes countries you have lived in, touched down on briefly (even if you landed there for a moment to switch flights or something), or vacationed to.

Personally, I've been to the following countries to my recollection:

• United States of 'Murica America
  • Canada
  • Mexico
  • South Korea (Republic of Korea)
  • China
  • Great Britain of UK
  • The Netherlands
  • France

Meh...That wasn't as impressive as I expected.

Edited by Interest

- Murica

- Canada

- Mexico

- Brazil

- Chile

- Argentina

- Antarctica

- Spain

- Germany

- France

- England

- Austria

- Czech Republic

- Russia

- China

- Taiwan

- Korea

- Japan

- Australia

- New Zealand

LIVED IN AND REMEMBER

Good old U-S-A

Hawaii (it's totally different from the lower 48)

Germany

LIVED IN AND DO NOT REMEMBER

Japan

DRIVEN THROUGH OR INTO VARIOUSLY

Austria

France

Luxembourg

Countries I have visited so far:
-Malaysia, our lovely yet annoying neighbor
-Singapore, just passing through though
-Japan, glorious Empire of the Rising Sun stayed there ten days for student exchange program

Edited by Shengar

Why is US being included if we live in the US? >_> WELL OKAY. I'll list that too because I've been to different states too. Unfortunately nothing west of Minnesota (that was as far west as I've gone in the US. For now.)

United States

China (south)
Hong Kong (yes, I list it separately)

UK - as part of a travel course in uni.

Japan - Once, but it was a shitty experience so I'd like to go again.

Canada - I don't even remember. A few times, and then a stopover in Vancouver before my parents went for nonstop flights to Hong Kong.

:C

Edited by Shirley

US, Canada

Canada I can hardly even remember and the last my family went on a road trip was 10+ years ago and as a lover of mountains, Indiana is just way too flat for me~

Meanwhile my older brother went to Germany, London, Czechoslovakia, France, and passed through Ireland and this makes me very very sadface ;~;

Well, I live in Murica, and I've been to Canada and the Philippines....and the Bahamas, though I can't remember it to save my life. I've only been in an airport in Japan and South Korea.