QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a bad motto op

"man united are utter cunts and i hate them and so should everyone not actually from that part of manchester" is the closest thing I have to a motto

This thread needs more sports questions imo

edit: Which sports teams do you support, and why is my official request for the next QOTD

Edited by Parrhesia

true story Sydney FC literally marketed themselves as Bling FC in their first season because they had more money than anyone else and signed a seventy-five year old Dwight Yorke

Sydney FC are basically really funny from a neutral perspective because they are just such wannabes and they have all the money and yet manage to be really shit, apart from occasionally signing really good players who are thousands of years old such as del Piero currently. With a combination of a 42-year old del Piero and our other good players such as we are launching a shaky bid for the top half

... sadly geography and 'them being around at the start' as opposed to WSW means I support them despite them being rubbish cunts

Yorke then went on to get Sunderland promoted, and will probably be the only transfer between My Sides ever

I don't support teams but I support Jeremy Lin

Also for today's question: "fuck."

Like every time i translate some Chinese for my friends (including classical poetry) I end up dropping the f bomb rather casually and it turns out that instead of um i just say fuck or fucking it's a filler word at this point in my vocab now

Should probably fix that before I have to do any major presentations, whoops

Which is a very American (and thus unStrayan) phenomenon tbh, we're only American when it comes to making up rugby variants and joining wars

Edited by Parrhesia

That is one of the few swears I don't use

I use it freely and without hesitation. Even in Germanic tongues if i can manage. The word cunt does not frighten me and i feel it should be embraced.

Which is a very American (and thus unStrayan) phenomenon tbh, we're only American when it comes to making up rugby variants and joining wars

Im not Murican in enough i guess. But im not Strayan enough either.

Sports question? Football? Whats a football?

This thread needs more sports questions imo

edit: Which sports teams do you support, and why is my official request for the next QOTD

I'll do this at some point I guess.

New question:

Do you live in an area that follows daylight savings time? Do you think it should be abolished? Guess what day it is...

Yes, since I live in the U.S. I also think it's rather pointless to have since it seems to cause more harm than good (harm as in stress, sleep deprivation, etc vs breath of fresh air and seemingly long day hours).

Sports question? Football? Whats a football?

I don't discriminate.

I... really don't give a shit about daylight savings. It's a thing where I live, though. I just tend not to notice it.

I hate it half the time, and love it half the time. Not a strong opinion personally, but I imagine that people who work outside do have stronger opinions.

i am observing it presently

i complain about it a lot

nevertheless, not waking the goats/chickens up at 4AM when the sun rises is nice, thanks DST, and once i'm adjusted to it which takes a few days i think it's good enough.