QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not. If the pack is built compactly, a needle through the bottom of the pack will puncture a good number of the condoms. The thinner the needle, the more effective the prank.

why the fuck would you ever do that

why the fuck would you ever do that

For chaos.

I would never do something like this unless it was in a House x Wilson type relationship or I wanted to mess with someone who was screwing with my life.

We're talking about the best prank. Not the most terrible.

It's not a very good prank if you wouldn't do it imhotep.

Posted · Hidden by eCut, March 12, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by eCut, March 12, 2014 - No reason given

Edit: Actually, moving all the Bibles to the fiction section in a bookstore is superior.

this is so stupid

Poking a hole through the bottom of a pack of condoms with a needle is up there.

die irl

Probably not. If the pack is built compactly, a needle through the bottom of the pack will puncture a good number of the condoms. The thinner the needle, the more effective the prank.

die irl

Note: Do not use against Specta.

Deviousness knows few bounds.

die irl

Do not do that to people who can trace it to you?

die irl

Sabotage tactic to use on enemies, at least.

die irl

For chaos.

I would never do something like this unless it was in a House x Wilson type relationship or I wanted to mess with someone who was screwing with my life.

die irl

die irl

die irl

die irl

die irl

die irl

die irl

Aren't you a little afraid you might get reported for saying that? I know it's a dumb and immature idea for a prank, or anything really, but an unintentionally created life does not replace an ended one.

Aren't you a little afraid you might get reported for saying that? I know it's a dumb and immature idea for a prank, or anything really, but an unintentionally created life does not replace an ended one.

report him, faggot

forcing couples into an abortion is in fact a morally abhorrent concept and if you don't agree with the severity of the offence maybe you should rethink your life

This joke is over now; poking holes in condoms so people get pregnant (or worse, catch an STI) is not funny and this conversation will only result in a flamewar so don't continue it.

Edited by eCut

1181911796832.gif

I dunno. Sicking one of those plastic limbs from Halloween stores into a walk-in freezer behind all the corn. We almost did this when i worked at Round Table, just to freak out the owners and the newbs.

New question!

What is your favorite fairy tale or fable? Since these are technically two different categories of stories, you can choose one (or more) from each. If you haven't read any of either, there's plenty of them online. Fables and fairy tales may vary from place to place, so something that may not look like a fairy tale or fable may be one.

This one. I remember reading a bunch of Aesop's Fables as a kid and this one always interested me. Sounds awfully like a wolf in sheep's clothing but the lesson is a little...different...

Also I don't have much in terms of a favorite fairy tale.

Edited by Interest

New question!

What is your favorite fairy tale or fable?

This is where we take potshots at things we don't believe in, right?

Also did you respond to Parrhesia's question request? I don't think you did, which is a bit odd.

Edited by Euklyd

I'll go ahead and be probably biased as I say the tale that Daughter of the Forest is based off of~ I don't really remember which other ones I like a lot either and I don't think I ever heard many of them anyway ;u; Edited by Freohr Datia

I don't remember which two animals, but there's a fable about an alliance between a sea animal and a land animal. The land animal gets attacked by another land animal and asks the sea animal for help, and the sea animal is like "wow that was a dumb idea since I can't do anything on land."

Oh, actually. I forgot to legit answer this question, huh?

Fairy tale: Probably something by Hans Christian Anderson; I don't know a whole lot of his work, but it's what comes to mind. Snow Queen is pretty cool, and Little Mermaid is nice as well.

Fable: Not really sure. Maybe The Lorax, if it counts.

Im a big fan of Norse mythology. My favorite story is the Lokasenna, naturally. But the whole of the Gylfaginning is amazing. Favorite myths anyway.

My favorite fable is The Crow And The Pitcher.