Rate my Nah. (Suggestions and Constructive Criticism Welcome!)

I'd like to hear feedback from everyone how I built my Nah. I wanted a more physical Nah, only because I was making my Morgan (which is Nah's daughter) more tank-like later on. Her father is Gaius. Here's her caps (with Limit Breaker):

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res

80 53 46 47 46 55 53 53

And for her skill set I have (so far):

Limit Breaker
Astra
Sol
Swordbreaker
Galeforce

And of course she's a Manakete if you didn't already figure :P

Thoughts? (be civil, people)

I'd like to hear feedback from everyone how I built my Nah. I wanted a more physical Nah, only because I was making my Morgan (which is Nah's daughter) more tank-like later on. Her father is Gaius. Here's her caps (with Limit Breaker):

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res

80 53 46 47 46 55 53 53

And for her skill set I have (so far):

Limit Breaker

Astra

Sol

Swordbreaker

Galeforce

And of course she's a Manakete if you didn't already figure :P

Thoughts? (be civil, people)

The only minor nitpick I would have is getting Lifetaker for Nah instead of Swordbreaker. I'm not sure what difficulty you play on, but that can restore 50% of her health if she kills something on the player phase: paired with Galeforce means a complete replenishing of her health.

But that's really it: plus with Sol, you'd never have to worry about healing her.

For Gaius being her father, your caps aren't too bad. But I agree with Vashiane on this one. You'll want to use Lifetaker instead of Swordbreaker on Nah, and if you use that, it somewhat defeats the purpose of using Sol in battle. You can keep Astra if you like, but if you're going to use Lifetaker, I recommend switching Sol with Vantage. If you plan on running Nah by her lonesome on maps, where most of the battling takes place during the enemy phase, Vantage can come in handy if they're slowly whittling down her HP. And seeing as Lifetaker only works during your turn, Vantage comes in plenty handy during the enemy's turn. Even with her 53 Defense, you can never be too careful.

So that's what I recommend.

Edited by Karaszure

Put Vantage in there somewhere.

Remove either Sol or Astra. Astra has a higher priority than Sol and can really mess up a clutch Sol proc.

I'm tempted to suggest removing Galeforce and replace it with Deliverer since Gaius!Nah is really shaky when it comes to player phase killing.

I'd run Sol if tanking, Astra if not. And I'd probably also stick Vantage in there.

If I had to drop a skill though, it would be Swordbreaker. I barely even remember the last time I had a Manakete get hit by a Wyrmslayer, and those are so rare anyway that I don't really think it's worth it.

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE YOUR NAH LIKE THISSSSS???? ARE YOU STUPID!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

JK.

Gaius is a great father for Nah, but using astra and sol at the same time is a waste.

Vantage is great, you should use it.

Edited by Nobody

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE YOUR NAH LIKE THISSSSS???? ARE YOU STUPID!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

JK.

Gaius is a great father for Nah, but using astra and sol at the same time is a waste.

Vantage is great, you should use it.

I got a good laugh out of this ahah x)

Annndddd

I think I'll replace sol with vantage.

More grinding for me ;_;

Pretty much what the others say. I've had this experience myself where I gave Nah Sol and Astra in Priam's map, hoping to see Sol take care of all her recovery. Astra ended up getting in the way and I had to reset.

It really depends on how are you going to use Nah and Morgan, anyway. I, for example, tend to play in maps with different terrain and want to finish them quickly, so I give her Acrobat and Deliverer. I don't bother with recovery, since a Dragonstone+ and a Celica's Gale is more than enough to destroy most enemies in a single attack outside of the challenge DLC chapters.

With the tougher enemies, I'll (hypothetically) use Sol and Vantage. Seems contradicting, but it makes sense: you try to keep your HP full most of the time, but if Sol, Dual Guard and normal dodging all fail to activate, you get a second chance with the next enemy before they hit. Even tanks like Nah and Morgan can't guarantee that the enemies have no chance to act at all.

Other than that, yeah, don't worry about weapon effectiveness. You can keep an eye for that yourself anyway.

Nah as Gaius's daughter isn't really that physical. It's more like a balance build for me. I always pair Nowi with Gaius however, as a personal preference.

I like your Nah, especially since she's way better than mine. xP

I just wouldn't use swordbreaker, since enemies would have a hard time hitting her anyways (besides apotheosis).