Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nephenee is great cause she's basically an Armor Knight without movement loss or armour weakness and awesome speed. Only Strenght can be a little lacking, and her Path of Radiance bases aren't that awesome, but she's very worthy to train.

So basically, Nephenee and Mia are only liked for their stats and useability, mostly. Funny, I always found other units to be better. Zihark > Mia, Gatrie > Nephenee imo. For both games, pretty much. Mia just always kept dying for me and she was really weak. Gatrie was just more useful for me overall than Nephenee, especially in RD where he's uncannily fast. And if you want a tanky Soldier, Aran ftw. He survived a critical hit for me and he was underleveled.

Edited by Anacybele

So basically, Nephenee and Mia are only liked for their stats and useability, mostly. Funny, I always found other units to be better. Zihark > Mia, Gatrie > Nephenee imo. For both games, pretty much. Mia just always kept dying for me and she was really weak. Gatrie was just more useful for me overall than Nephenee, especially in RD where he's uncannily fast. And if you want a tanky Soldier, Aran ftw. He survived a critical hit for me and he was underleveled.

No. Both have strong designs as well. Nephenee has the best design of any armored unit in the entire series.

I never view Gatrie and Nephenee as competition. Nephenee just has a class all to her own as a soldier. I look at soldier's as a mix of knights and myrmidons. Aran is not available in PoR. As such, he doesn't get any carry over stats like Nephenee does if you use her in PoR.

No. Both have strong designs as well. Nephenee has the best design of any armored unit in the entire series.

I never view Gatrie and Nephenee as competition. Nephenee just has a class all to her own as a soldier. I look at soldier's as a mix of knights and myrmidons. Aran is not available in PoR. As such, he doesn't get any carry over stats like Nephenee does if you use her in PoR.

Their designs are okay. I still prefer Zihark's and Aran's (especially Aran as a Halberdier, just WOW). As for Aran not being in PoR, that's why I brought up Gatrie.

Also, Nephenee isn't the only Halberdier in either game. You can get Devdan/Danved in both.

Edited by Anacybele

Lacking pants immediately writes off any armoured unit off the best designs list for me

Anyway Tibarn because nice abs (though I considered Nailah too but Tibarn does have PoR to back up characterisation more), Haar because Haar, Janaff because I guess he's the one I like the most there, and Mordecai because he's fucking adorable

Their designs are okay. I still prefer Zihark's and Aran's (especially Aran as a Halberdier, just WOW). As for Aran not being in PoR, that's why I brought up Gatrie.

Also, Nephenee isn't the only Halberdier in either game. You can get Devdan/Danved in both.

Gatrie's a different class and has a different purpose. Nephenee can be a defensive tank but she works much better in the offensive position.

Yeah, that's why I said soldier. And Devdan and Danved are two different people. Just ask Danved. But both Devdan and Danved are not usable in PoR and especially RD as Nephenee respectively. And Nephenee is way better than those two people.

Gatrie's a different class and has a different purpose. Nephenee can be a defensive tank but she works much better in the offensive position.

Yeah, that's why I said soldier. And Devdan and Danved are two different people. Just ask Danved. But both Devdan and Danved are not usable in PoR and especially RD as Nephenee respectively. And Nephenee is way better than those two people.

I still prefer him as a foot lancer.

Devdan is useable in PoR. You recruit him at Oliver's place by talking to him with either Rolf or Mist. And he and Danved ARE the same person. The proof is in data transfer. Any stats Devdan got go to Danved in RD.

Edited by Anacybele

I still prefer him as a foot lancer.

Devdan is useable in PoR. You recruit him at Oliver's place by talking to him with either Rolf or Mist. And he and Danved ARE the same person. The proof is in data transfer. Any stats Devdan got go to Danved in RD.

that was a joke.

And I was supposed to figure that out how? xP

“Yes, it's true. People often make that mistake. But Danved is definitely not Devdan.”

—Danved

Anyways, I changed some of my votes to give Reyson, Rolf, and Kieran a boost.

Nephenee and Mia are also some of the funnest characters to use for me. There's reasons to vote for them that aren't because they're pretty :P

Like, Nephenee's battle animations are rad in RD, Wrath shenanigans, Impale and all that makes her fun. And then there's Mia with her crazy Vantage, Adept, Astra, Crit shenanigans.

Edited by PKL

Minerva won, Ishtar won, Lucina won

guess what they all have in common?

they're all princesses (pretend duke=king in Freege, damn it)

also, Innes is a prince

you know what that means?

RALLY ELINCIA

Pelleas is prince too.

Edit: Also, Soren is the true prince by blood.

Nephenee and Mia are also some of the funnest characters to use for me. There's reasons to vote for them that aren't because they're pretty :P

Like, Nephenee's battle animations are rad in RD, Wrath shenanigans, Impale and all that makes her fun. And then there's Mia with her crazy Vantage, Adept, Astra, Crit shenanigans.

Oh yeah, the awesome battle animations! I love how Nephenee throws lances. I sometimes would kill opponent's with a javelin just to see it.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

Don't they have the same animations as the other Swordmasters and Halberdiers though? :/

I think what makes it cool is when they hit multiple times, which Nephenee does better than her two other halberdiers because of her higher speed. Aran in particular has a real difficulty doubling opponents. And it's hard to get Danved to Sentinel before Part 4.

Mia doesn't have an advantages over all the fast sword users she's with however. That's where her stronger design comes in.