Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't see how every female character is suddenly a 'waifu' necessarily. Sometimes people actually like female characters for other reasons.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Yeah I don't see how every female character is suddenly a 'waifu' necessarily. Sometimes people actually like female characters for other reasons.

waifu has basically become "female character I don't like" in here

My comment about the anti-waifu revolution was a joke, all four characters are really good this round (in stark contrast to the prrvious one lol). Sometimes it's clear when it's waifu bias bringing in the votes or not though.

With that said: wtf Jill is now THIRD. Sigurd was barely second all these rounds he shared with Jill and now he's beating her. Maybe there IS a revolution

Edited by Axie

My comment about the anti-waifu revolution was a joke, all four characters are really good this round (in stark contrast to the prrvious one lol). Sometimes it's clear when it's waifu bias bringing in the votes or not though.

With that said: wtf Jill is now THIRD. Sigurd was barely second all these rounds he shared with Jill and now he's beating her. Maybe there IS a revolution

Or maybe it's SFF. That being said, Jill's not out of it yet.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Not sure if I should help Jill or Tiki... I'll just help Sigurd for now.

Help Jill obviously, she needs everything she can get rn.

Edited by JSND Has A Dragon Boner