Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

That's because of your massive negative FE4 bias. :P Either way, whatever.

You can blame that on the gameplay being among the worst in the series, IMHO. I like its music, but that's about it.

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While you debate here, Jill supporters might want to start rallying now. She's in third now that I've switched my vote.

Hypothetically, Jill's supporters might want to wait until 8:55.

Congratulations. Not only do your spammed votes not count, you made me switch to Tiki, so Sigurd is losing votes overall.

Let this be a lesson: It's been done, and you are being blatantly obvious. I won't let anyone except me cheat.

Edit: -3 Sigurd, -3 Tiki, constantly updating for the next 5 minutes. So the only thing that's changed is Jill winning by 4 instead of 1.

Edit 2: Still Sigurd and Jill, just in a different order. And I'm back to voting Sigurd.

Edit 3: COUNT THOSE VOTES SO JILL CAN BE ELIMINATED!

Edited by JamesBCrazy

Congratulations. Not only do your spammed votes not count, you made me switch to Tiki, so Sigurd is losing votes overall.

Let this be a lesson: It's been done, and you are being blatantly obvious. I won't let anyone except me cheat.

Edit: -3 Sigurd, -3 Tiki, constantly updating for the next 5 minutes. So the only thing that's changed is Jill winning by 4 instead of 1.

Edit 2: Still Sigurd and Jill, just in a different order. And I'm back to voting Sigurd.

Edit 3: COUNT THOSE VOTES SO JILL CAN BE ELIMINATED!

Jill winning by 4? .......

I just checked. All the Jill votes are legit, except for maybe MVP.

Edit: LOL UNVOTES

Edit 2: 3-way Sudden death time!

Edited by JamesBCrazy

LTC scrub

Bowser

MVP

Parthia

Obviously you can't check well. All registered mid to late August, no posts no profile views, all obviously dupe accounts to vote for whatever shady kid wants. Maybe he's the one making the dupes?

Edited by Chiki

LTC scrub

Bowser

MVP

Parthia

Obviously you can't check well. All registered mid to late August, no posts no profile views, all obviously dupe accounts to vote for whatever shady kid wants. Maybe he's the one making the dupes?

Arch Sage is another account that joined in the same timeframe as those others and has no avatar, profile views, or posts either.

EDIT: So that's at least -4 for Jill by the standards of the other points subtracted from other character's votes.

Edited by Sumia

I wasn't able to look through so I'm not sure, but I can say with certainty that the Jill votes are dupes.

They can check their IPs to see if they're not using proxies. If they are then there's no way to be certain as far as I know.

Edited by Chiki

It seems pretty logical to assume that those accounts from August were made by someone for the sole purpose to cheat on this poll whenever their favorite character was losing.

I mean, come on. They were all made on the 21st-22nd of August, have no profile info or pictures, and have made no posts/topics.

It's pretty easy to connect the dots.

Don't the mods have ways to check this?

Admins can (and, well, not telling you what's going on 'cause reasons), and I can cross-reference IP addresses on posts, but if it's possible I can't seem to figure out how to simply find the IP address used to create the members or make votes. Since they never made any posts...

Fortunately we have Tang active today so yippee.

But seriously, to make alts just for that purpose, what the heck was (s)he thinking? Note to members, don't do it, you get in trouble. Though it's in the CoC so it should be obvious.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

And what about the similar, more recent accounts voting for Sigurd and Tiki?

And notice how shadykid hasn't said a thing about them even after editing his post to kill some Tiki votes? I guess we'll find out soon enough...

Edit: As someone who has been banned for alts (they weren't actually mine, but w/e) I can say it's extremely easy for admins to find out.

Edit 2: I hope someone other than shadykid saved the vote list...

Edited by JamesBCrazy

And what about the similar, more recent accounts voting for Sigurd and Tiki?

Yeah, all the new accounts were suspicious too obviously.

There has probably been a lot of cheating on this poll since it started, so it seems.

I knew I should have been saving vote lists... That way we could know if it happened before and was just overlooked.

Edit: Now that I think of it, there have been strange rallies all tournament. Mia picked up 7 votes in 5 minutes last match and no one seemed to care.

Edited by JamesBCrazy

I think Rally Bot 2 is a little funny too, since everyone is always going RALLY BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Granted it isn't a very cool move on their behalf, but the username is still a little humorous.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showuser=9575

I'm assuming this account is a dupe. I've noticed it voting for a few days now, but I never thought much of it until now.