League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nunu support OP. Wut.

No seriously. First time playing Nunu support and I was fucking great. Love his steroid.

I played a game yesterday where a teammate was irritated that I left bottom lane, insisting I had caused a death, and dragged out a TT game to an hour and a fucking half because of it.

This community makes me want to drink hydrochloric acid.

Play with friends. It'll make everything a bit easier.

Speaking of which, I'll be on tonight starting at about 9:00 EST. If you guys want to play, just pop on or leave me a message.

ok i'm sometimes able to get on LoL NA on the rare chances it won't take one hour to be accepted in the server. but even then when i have to ddoge a game due to an AFK person in the champion selection screen, i have no real hope of relogging in anytime soon.

so EU...these EU players are fucking horrible in compairison, it takes forever to actully win enough games to buy Jarvan the fourth(as i'm not going to spend RP on this temperarly account). i just mad all over the place.

I don't know how the hell you people play ranked. I'm trying it out and it takes 20+ minutes to get into one goddamn game because everyone decides it's awesome to get everything queued up and then quit at the very last second. Four times.