League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solo queue games are remarkably easy. I think playing 5s and tanking normal elo has something to do with that.

I'd still rather have a fun game than an easy one, though.

Evelynn is getting a remake. Most notably? Shadow Walk (go invisible) is now her goddamn PASSIVE.

List of her changes:

Shadow Walk is now a passive. Slow is not applies upon leaving anymore and she technically can be seen. Just not easily.

While invisible, Evelynn regens MP and fast. This'll be great for jungling.

Hate Spike probably still sucks but now less. Better range and hits enemies in a line.

New ability: Dark Frenzy. Break free of slows and massive Move Speed buff. Also has a passive.

Ravage is still a nuke but now adds Attack Speed.

New Ultimate: Agony's Embrace. Eve does a shitton of damage, slows and then gets a shield.

This'll be interesting. Gonna check out the AP ratios as soon as possible and rush a Lichbane on her.

Twitch is also getting a remake. But never played him so I don't know the differences.

Edited by Life Admiral

Looking forward to these changes! The timer on oracles doesn't seem to be much of a change, considering the guy either got focused down anyway or had the gold to spare on 3 in a row anyway. Provided long enough timer, at any rate.

dafuq did i just read.

THAT'S IT IT'S 12:30AM CBF SLEEPING, DUNKMASTER TIME.

EDIT: lol went in planning to dunkmaster, instead played AP because I was forced to solo mid (sign 1 that something's wrong with my team). Sign 2 that something was wrong was that we went into a teamfight, I tanked 4 guys with Meditate, and the other stood around not attacking.

Edited by Ninja Caterpie

If I ever get RP, I'm gonna buy every single Amumu skin. And I'm only gonna use the Little Knight one.

On another note, I fucking hate the people who play this game. First game: three people bickering at each other for top and mid. We lose because they all suck. Second game: I played bots because I couldn't be fucked to play and I wanted my first win. I didn't pull a miracle and save Ryze from a 3v1 when I was nearby so of course I got flamed. After a while he went "WHY TAKE HEAL ON KOG YOU ARE RETAERE (sic)" and went on about how fucking stupid i was for building PD, wriggles, and IE instead of madred's bloodrazor and madred's bloodrazor again. Shaco agreed with him and occasionally dropped in to tell me how dumb I am. Shen's words were mostly "gay" and "fag" because he never got kills, apparently. I had to leave later, and when I communicated this to my team, I got "then leave kid :DDD."

I'm done.

Americans.

After having a shit day and losing three PvP games in a row, I had to play vs AI just to get a win.

Now fuck this, I'm gonna sleep a bit.

Evelynn's stealth is now her passive.

Evelynn's stealth. is now. her passive.

I really want to play her now.

I tried her on the test realm, she feels better especially in terms of jungling but honestly the stealth is not really that impressive. For reference, the reveal range on it is about the same (like 10 range difference) as that of Smite. She is probably overall a lot better, though.

At the very least they can give her some tweaks if she's not up to par now

Got Riven now, tidy.

I think I'll just play lots of AI games 'til I feel I've got enough of a hang of her. She seems good from the single game I've had with her, though.

My Riven is slowly improving, but I sometimes fall into a ditch early on because she is so squishy earlygame. I want to be Lv.30 already just so I can unlock all 30 mastery points.

So my champion list now consists of:

Garen

Riven

Who's next?

Edited by Raven

I've been playing some insane support games lately. I honestly think that there isn't really another role for me.

Wanna duo solo queue eventually then? I really like playing ADC because farming :>.