League of Legends

Oh nice, a League of Legends thread. Let me say that spin = victory and... better nerf Irelia.

Annie-ways, I have two accounts one of them being in EU West and other one being in EU East&Nordic.

Edited by Apox

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY CAN'T I STAY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE?

STUPID FORCED PAGE RESET INTERACTION OF A WEBSITE.

I'm also sitting here staring at it.

Idk why but I find it amusing.

Edited by Ubel Engel

Today's TODO list:

- Save people's bacon with Lulu

- Somehow get Vayne with Thresh as a laning partner

- Get some Anivia practice in, even if I have very little idea of what I'm doing

- Fail to kill anything with my ult as Ezreal

Eclipse, I tried support Anivia. It was interesting to say the least, but we ended up losing after two disconnects. Shame too, our Jungle Shaco and Mid Nidalee were amazing.

If I'm playing Anivia, she's mid. She chews through mana faster than Lulu, and that's not a compliment.

I always forget to use my Zhonya's. Partly because i forget i can move my finger from letters to numbers.

Edited by SlayerX

Pro tip: offensive use of zhonya's is really, really easy to learn. Just plan it into your combo. Defensive is harder because that's reactive and it has to be by learnt instinct, but offensive is really just that simple.

So your combo is R-(optional flash)-1. Kennen, Fiddlesticks, Morgana...etc!

edit: STILL GOT IT. 3/3/29 on Taric, that's newly-changed Taric by the way, man were our opponents ever stupid. (So were our people, but they listened when I called, so it's okay.) Pantheon got two quadras that game. I still know my Taric Ezreal lane inside out.

Edited by Kiriane

Yeah I just played the new Taric as well- still seems strong. The armor aura isn't quite as big, but he's slightly more bursty. Tempting to rush a Frozen Heart after Sightstone now.

I am now in Bronze III when a teammate decided once again that they'd like to duo top instead of playing support.

Fuck this game and its shitty community. I can't expect to actually get a team together unless I'm in the higher ranks, and I can't reliably ascend with this kind of shitty luck with teams.

I am now in Bronze III when a teammate decided once again that they'd like to duo top instead of playing support.

Fuck this game and its shitty community. I can't expect to actually get a team together unless I'm in the higher ranks, and I can't reliably ascend with this kind of shitty luck with teams.

if you can't carry scrubs against scrubs, you're a scrub.