• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>first ranked game in a while

>is second pick

>last pick says "not bot"

>i go support

>all roles now filled except jungle

>last pick goes top

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

edit: we still won lol

Edited by Black Ice

I got my first penta ever with Udyr!

in a beginner bots game

Now I REALLY feel like a scrub.

(still no penta. . .really. Closest was an ARAM quadra with Varus)

Now I REALLY feel like a scrub.

(still no penta. . .really. Closest was an ARAM quadra with Varus)

Quadra in ARAM >>>>>>>> Bots Penta I'd say.

Edited by SlayerX

pretty sure all you have to do to get a penta in aram is get master yi

I would say that but this is season 3, where Runic Bulwark and Orb of Winter are a thing =*(

Unless you're against 5 squishies.

(Also Akali is easier imo =P)

Edited by Interest

Guess whose worst character type is melee assassin? The best I pulled with Yi was a triple, and that was the one and only time I tried him.

I played as Ashe in ARAM a while back and got two quadrakills in one game. It hurt.

My first ever pentakill was as Tryndamere vs AI. Did that twice. Then I eventually pulled off a fluke of a penta in ARAM using Jayce for the first time ever (as posted last week or something), didn't even know what I was doing. How the fuck does this even work.

And Lucian needs to hurry the fuck up and get released. I want Riven for 4800 IP.

Edited by Raven

If there's a specific section this needs to go in, then by all means please move it.

So I'm kind of in a rut. Whenever I play a battle using Ashe, I hardly get any kills. I can do a lot of damage to an enemy, but never get a kill in. It's a little embarrassing when playing with my friends, because they're all getting double/triple kills (one got over seventy kills in a game and never died once!), and the most I'm doing is levelling up from killing minions and destroying turrets. I don't know why, but I feel like I'm probably doing something wrong. Are there any skills/items I should be using to make Ashe more powerful? Should I try a different champion? Or do I just suck in general?

Ashe is more utility than damage when it comes to ADC. She's great at kiting and as long as you're safe in fights and taking turrets and contributing your k/d/a doesn't really matter.

If there's a specific section this needs to go in, then by all means please move it.

So I'm kind of in a rut. Whenever I play a battle using Ashe, I hardly get any kills. I can do a lot of damage to an enemy, but never get a kill in. It's a little embarrassing when playing with my friends, because they're all getting double/triple kills (one got over seventy kills in a game and never died once!), and the most I'm doing is levelling up from killing minions and destroying turrets. I don't know why, but I feel like I'm probably doing something wrong. Are there any skills/items I should be using to make Ashe more powerful? Should I try a different champion? Or do I just suck in general?

This may be relevant for you =P

Edited by Interest

I just finished my 10 placement games (after Months. XD) ended up in Silver 2. I'm ok with that, lol, it's a little under where I ended S2 Elo wise.

Silver 2 after placements is good. You must have won at least 7 of the 10 games to get there, I think.

That's just how Ashe plays. I usually get very few kills on her either. Your biggest contribution is permaslow and your ultimate along with some ranged damage that doesn't really become impressive until you have 4+ items.

Silver 2 after placements is good. You must have won at least 7 of the 10 games to get there, I think.

6/10, I was already in silver last season so I had that going for me. =p

i was like 800 elo last season, dont remember how i did in placements but i was in bronze 2. am now in silver 4 and going back and forth from promoting to 0 lp lul