League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won my first placement match. How many more for not-bronze?

If you didn't play ranked last season, you have to win 6 out of 10 of your placement games to be placed into silver.

If you didn't play ranked last season, you have to win 6 out of 10 of your placement games to be placed into silver.

I wasn't 30 last season, so hopefully atleast 5 more wins it is.

I think its something like six to fall in silver 5 if this is the first season you play competitively.

Oh wow, i have to remmeber to check for other pages before typing something. In other news, Leona is awesmazing. Her tanking ability is awesome. So much CC too. Granted this was bots so it will be different story in Normals whenever i start to play again.

Edited by SlayerX

I think its something like six to fall in silver 5 if this is the first season you play competitively.

Oh wow, i have to remmeber to check for other pages before typing something. In other news, Leona is awesmazing. Her tanking ability is awesome. So much CC too. Granted this was bots so it will be different story in Normals whenever i start to play again.

Just be prepared. In general, if you play Leona, you'll be expected to play as support, and as such, you will not have the gold to buy (good) defensive items. Your tanking power will fall rapidly as you spend all of your gold on wards/oracles, instead of solid defensive upgrades. In most teamfights, expect to Zenith Blade in, Shield of Daybreak the squishiest bitch up in your grill, land a Solar Flare on whoever you stunned, and then hope you can live long enough to stun once more with Shield of Daybreak with Eclipse up before you die.

Leona support is something of a suicide bomber.

That being said, shes an awesome suicide bomber.

Top lane Leona is pretty weak, so building up the gold you need to actually build tanks items is a struggle. And since Leona can't detonate her own passive, jungle Leona doesn't really work.

Oh. I didnt even know this was here.

Summoner name is Whooshimaninja on the OCE server.

Tell ya what...Im loving having under 50 ping compared to 250. The class of opponent has gotten better though too. Its kinda a win/lose situation.

Oh. I didnt even know this was here.

Summoner name is Whooshimaninja on the OCE server.

Tell ya what...Im loving having under 50 ping compared to 250. The class of opponent has gotten better though too. Its kinda a win/lose situation.

7cz2fMw.gif

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/133#history << This happened. Note the summoner number.

Edited by Interest

Thanks for the Leona tips.

Anyone got random FPS cuts? I changed no settings. However yesterday I was playing at ~60 fps, today i played with ~30 FPS. I tried lowering the settings, clicked vertical sync off/on, but it still came back to 30 FPS. The Frame Rate cap was at stable.

I think i know what happened. I had my laptop on power saver instead of high performance.

Edited by SlayerX

I'm really scared cause I'm at 82 LP in Silver I and I'm on a hot streak and I just have this feeling I'm going to go on tilt and I don't know fjaafsdjadsjasdjkasdasdnasd

That is gif is a perfectly accurate representation of what happened when they were released

Also: That summoner....that is THE Tryndamere is it? CEO of Riot games Tryndamere?

I'm suspecting so.

[spoiler=But yeah, found him in Ranked. Apparently he's Plat]

Ia36HQh.png

One of these days Leaverbuster is gonna smack me for AFKing in load screen and just plain forgetting the game. Only ever happens in AI (PvP I'd be too busy contemplating the team comps), but still. I play a lot of AIs.

One of these days Leaverbuster is gonna smack me for AFKing in load screen and just plain forgetting the game. Only ever happens in AI (PvP I'd be too busy contemplating the team comps), but still. I play a lot of AIs.

How does this happen? Like, you're in queue for 30-45 seconds, then you pick your champ, and then maybe a minute for loading. How do you forget/afk in that short period of time. I don't get it.