League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold 3 off placement games ^O^

444303801b29cd1c1c83fa3c5153334a.png

Worth trying for plat? Not sure. I'm confident I could get it but not sure about how many games it would require.

The same thing happened to my friend. Fairly sure he was silver last season though. He was silver this whole season until now though. That probably helped him a lot.

So I just had my first game as Thresh. No wonder he's banned all the time. Here's what I picked up:

- Q sort of functions like a weaker Blitzcrank grab, with the second hit relocating Thresh to his target.

- W is good for helping someone else escape, or bringing them into the fray. The more people that understand how to use the lantern, the deadlier he becomes. The lantern can also be used to pick up souls.

- E is good for making people stay put. It knocks them up briefly, so I used it as a way to keep the enemy from charging the squishy people.

- R shows up around Thresh, and it works best when your team is paying attention. It can also be used as a last-ditch sacrifice move (as everyone within the ult has to either stay put or risk a massive movement speed reduction), but I wouldn't do this if at all possible. I think you can knock people into the walls of his ult, as well.

My record? 6/6/36, which is so very fitting. This was an ARAM, and everyone else rocked!

watch me immediately roll Lucian once he's free :P:

Sometimes, I really feel bad for the enemy team. They had a rager who quit at seven minutes. I kind of felt that they should've won, because it was 3 ADC versus three tanky characters, one of which had true damage. Had their fifth player stayed in it. . .that would've been really hard for us to get around.

GUYS

LETS TRILANE TOP WITH LEE SIN/NAMI/KAYLE

AND LEAVE VARUS TO DIE AGAINST VARUS/CAITLYN

YEAH

i'm curious as to how i was supposed to do anything

given that for every poke i throw they dole it back in double amounts

ALSO APPARENTLY YOU CAN'T LOSE LANE IN THE FIRST 3 MINUTES

MM HMM

Edited by Skyward

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck solo q

someone duoq with me and carry me :/

everyone i ever queue with in solo q is a fucking liability. and when i'm trynd laning against jax yeah fuck that shit bro

There are many ways around counters especially if you're at a lower division than your skill level. Or you can pick safe champions that can impact almost any game.

One thing I've done that improved my play significantly was to queue in normals with friends far high rated than I was (which corresponded with a much higher normal rating in my case). That way you play against much tougher opponents and force yourself to play at a higher standard.

Um not really. The jungler usually tries to even the odds.

It's a rotating tri lane, but there are times a tri lane exists. It's not the same tri lane in other mobas, but a tri lane definitely exists at times.

It's a rotating tri lane, but there are times a tri lane exists. It's not the same tri lane in other mobas, but a tri lane definitely exists at times.

No. It's nowhere near the same thing. Junglers... jungle. And they gank. That's like saying a the supports in a tri-lane exerting presence by hiding themselves in the jungle are jungling. Which they aren't.