League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of getting back into this game.

What's a cheap champion that has either high attack speed+movement speed and range, or one with high durability, crowd control, and attack?

I tried garen and I just don't like him. Too friggin slow, and never gets anywhere on time early on.

From what I've seen, Ashe, Poppy, Ryze, Yi, and Warwick might fit my 2 playstyles [i can kinda do adc, and I don't know what the "do as much damage as you can and clear the area with aoe/line moves" style is called. ]. I'd just like some good feedback about learning a good champion with decent movement+attack speed+ good dps/aoe.

Why not get Gnar, who has everything? :P:

Joking aside, this depends on whether or not you're more comfortable with being up close and personal with an enemy, or standing back and sniping. For melee fighters. . .I can't think of anything off the top of my head. For ranged fighters, Ashe is a decent introduction.

It sounds like what you're looking for, though, is Riven (crowd control, mobile as all hell, and dishes out a good amount of damage).

Kayle, Annie, and Sivir are all fun (imo) and I believe are 450 IP each. Annie can blow people up and play multiple roles (mid, top, supp), and I think she is coming back into the meta (supposedly annie top is becoming popular). Kayle has interesting mechanics with her e and can do a good amount of splash damage and is also versatile (mid, top, or jg). Sivir is a pretty good adc atm with excellent waveclear and teamfight, her only weakness is no escape/dash.

Riven is also a fun character and I heard that they are making her animation cancels automatic so skill cap could be lower for her in the future.

Riven's automatic auto-attack cancelling was unintended. I'm sure they'll be reverting that bug soon. I hope so, anyway.

As for suggestions, I would suggest Riven and Tryndamere. Both are mobile with good dps and aoe. Riven has the knockup in her 3rd Q and can also jump over small walls with it, and a short stun in her W. Tryndamere's got W which drops enemy AD within a small area around him, and slows enemies facing away from him. He also has E which is a long ranged skillshot moving him to a targeted area, causing damage to everything along the way, and I think it can go through the thickest of walls on the 5v5 map.

FFS, Raven, quit double-posting in here. ;/

Hey it was an update, I thought they were accepted?

And DJ Sona: The reason I bought a bunch of RP when it was on offer.

dat ass on sona doe.

Edited by Raven

Hey it was an update, I thought they were accepted?

I'm willing to let it slide if it's something like a week, and no one's posted. However, that was three days apart, and it's not like this topic is in danger of being pushed off of its respective front page, ever.