League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New account and I'm back to LoL thanks to my dishwasher/fellow cook.

I'll be on EU Nordic/East now under the name Oogie Fletzet.

• 2 weeks later...

New account and I'm back to LoL thanks to my dishwasher/fellow cook.

I'll be on EU Nordic/East now under the name Oogie Fletzet.

I transferred my old NA account to EUNE. Accept a friend invite from Railgunz.

Edit: Magical Girl Lux skin and Ashe ability updates

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/04/428-pbe.html

yumm

Edited by Raven

• 2 weeks later...

been over a week since my last post so idgaf

EU > NA

Everyone wrote off Fnatic, and they absolutely fucking shat all over TSM. Well fucking playyyyyyed

All teams have played 3 games, except Fnatic and Edward Gaming, who have played 2 games so far. Standings:

a3408e862f.png

Honestly it's still anyone's game, and Ahq is definitely the dark horse of the tournament, ahead of even Fnatic.

I predict a 5-0 sweep from SKT, EDG to come second, third will be AHQ, and 4th is still a toss-up between Fnatic and TSM.

It was pretty much karma for them to shit-talk Fnatic, then get wrecked by them.

And Fnatic going 2-3 against mother fucking SKT. Febiven solo-killing Faker, twice. Huni killing Faker in a 1v2. What a fucking run for the boys.

EU Summer LCS is going to be fucking epic, especially now that xPeke's team is in, too.

Yeah, weird. It's not like they didn't have lategame to look forward to, with the Vayne being able to kite you pretty well, and generally being a lategame monster in and of herself. Although yeah, your splitpushing alone would have forced them into making stupid decisions and you would've won anyway, no doubt.

TSM failing makes me incredibly happy.

Same here, it's not even so much that I dislike TSM, but a loud majority of their fanbase is incredibly obnoxious and quick to make ridiculous and plain ignorant claims like Bjergsen being better than Faker or Pawn (guess we're just going to ignore S4 worlds) and TSM being the best team in the world because they managed to beat the last place chinese team at IEM.

On another note I don't understand why people are absolving Dyrus from blame completely after his abysmal performance at MSI. Saying it's not his fault because he was dove is nonsense, especially since teams kept repeating the same strategy time and time again and he bought the least amount of wards of any top laner at the tournament. A team is only as strong as it's weakest link, which was highlighted at MSI. I'm interested to see how TSM will do this summer split since their weaknesses have been exposed and other teams are starting to find their footing like Liquid getting comfortable with Piglet and C9 with Incarnati0n (who I believe is mechanically stronger than Bjergsen).

Same here, it's not even so much that I dislike TSM, but a loud majority of their fanbase is incredibly obnoxious and quick to make ridiculous and plain ignorant claims like Bjergsen being better than Faker or Pawn (guess we're just going to ignore S4 worlds) and TSM being the best team in the world because they managed to beat the last place chinese team at IEM.

On another note I don't understand why people are absolving Dyrus from blame completely after his abysmal performance at MSI. Saying it's not his fault because he was dove is nonsense, especially since teams kept repeating the same strategy time and time again and he bought the least amount of wards of any top laner at the tournament. A team is only as strong as it's weakest link, which was highlighted at MSI. I'm interested to see how TSM will do this summer split since their weaknesses have been exposed and other teams are starting to find their footing like Liquid getting comfortable with Piglet and C9 with Incarnati0n (who I believe is mechanically stronger than Bjergsen).

Santorin is a problem too especially considering ganking. I think someone on reddit did a review and found that Santorin at MSI made 1.2 ganks on average in 10 minutes (1.3 in the LCS) compared to 3.0 ganks in 10 for other MSI junglers. For someone who ganks 60% less than the rest of the junglers, he isn't even getting a significant farm lead.

IMO it just seems like TSM was not able to adjust and take easy advantages and this was easily seen in the early game of the TSM FNC game. Dyrus died like twice under turret from Reignover ganks, the thing is Huni as Cass was shoved up to turret for a long time and Santorin and the rest of TSM never took advantage of that, either ganking Huni or forcing other objectives (could also do with p/b since cho isn't the best roamer). I think Santorin ganked like mid but it failed since its against LB and Febiven is pretty good at not overextending. Meanwhile Reignover gets FB top and then forces a flash mid on Bjerg. Similar things happened in the EDG (IIRC) game where dyrus gets 3 man dived bot and Santorin is top with his duo lane but they dont try to dive or even force the enemy top laner out of lane. In most high level play, if you give up on objective or area you really have to trade it for another objective or you will get snowballed on hard against good teams like the ones they played in MSI. Even after the showing I think NA is fine and I am excited for both NA and EU summer splits (EU is looking really intense).

However that is just my opinion as a scrub.

I transferred my NA account to EUNE, since I already have 2 accounts on EUW.

Played some ranked placement games, and it is literally the most toxic, cancerous server I have ever played on.

Played some ranked placement games, and it is literally the most toxic, cancerous server I have ever played on.

Come back to NA, we have cookies.

Nah I'm enjoying my 40 ping on EU servers compared to the 200 I get on NA

Edit: Despite going 4 wins 6 losses in the placement games on my EUNE account, I still got placed into Silver 3. Was honestly expecting to get put into Bronze or something.

Next challenge: Complete the 10 placement games on my main account.

Edited by Raven

EUNE is much nicer than EUW from my experience (granted my experience comes from two years ago, but I was playing in plat). Either way every single server is toxic but having played on every server available to the english client I would say that EUW is the one I would least like to play on as you can guarantee there will be one person who tells you to kill yourself in every game you queue into.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone try Ekko? I'm really enjoying him, especially his general aesthetic. I feel like I'm playing time-traveling dark-skinned scout. This becomes especially more so when I go AD Bruiser (his damage with E up is INSANE in AD Bruiser build).

if i owned him (waiting for him to go to 6300 IP first, I'd like to try a build including AP CDR tanky build - Frozen Heart, Zhonya's, etc. Could you imagine the amount of fuckery he could perform in a single teamfight and not even die?

That's the general idea I had too. While his kit scales quite well with AP, his kit is so overloaded it works crazily well for fighter or even tank. For some reason when I think of him, I think "Jax and Vi had a kid inside of Singed's Mega Adhesive" or something.

Also, I've found going Randuin's/Spirit Visage is almost sufficient for defenses. I've actually been thinking something like Black Cleaver as last item even though his synergy with it is absolutely atrocious (maxed CDR on him is amazing - can't wait until I finish my CDR runepage so I can just build a Sunfire or something instead).

Edited by Interest

• 1 month later...