League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graves right now is pretty obnoxious. He can build like a bruiser and still get away with E-ing towards enemies and dealing tons of damage with close-ranged autos, plus he takes very little damage from jungle camps because of his knockback.

Hey do you guys think that if I post my info in the SF memberbase directory, I'll get warning points for necroposting? I started playing this game a few weeks back and I'd like to be listed there in case anyone wants someone new to play with, but no one's posted there since early 2015.

Sticky topics bypass the necroposting rule! Still, smack me over the head via PM when you're done. I need to leave soon, and I'm bound to forget once I come back to SF!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't been able to post about this because I got hospitalized for two weeks but I'll drop the idea now that I can, but with the new clan thing should we do a SF clan? Would be easier for some people to play together if they want to.

I haven't been able to post about this because I got hospitalized for two weeks but I'll drop the idea now that I can, but with the new clan thing should we do a SF clan? Would be easier for some people to play together if they want to.

Absolutely! It might get a bit tricky to join since you can only have 50 members I think, but it would be fun to play with our fellow Fire Emblem fans. Now all we need is someone with the time to manage it and for riot to raise the member cap.

you can be in 3 clans if i remember right

also I realized I didn't put my thoughts on Aurelion Sol but long story short looks cool to play probably wont buy him but try him out when he's free one time

I'll do it for the SF members of NA so PM me or tell me here if you want to be part of it

Edited by TheUnderman14

riot made this site: https://privacy.riotgames.com

it tells you some specific information about your account. most interestingly, the amount of money you've spent on it.

[spoiler=EUW VanguardRaven]8a18239310.jpg

295 Euros. Not bad, thought it would be worse.

I play a vs AI game nearly every day just to get my daily 150 IP first win bonus, then more often than not sign out, without playing anything else.

Interestingly enough I have more kills than assists on 3v3. A good kill-stealer, or simply lots of solo kills?

I've played 2 ranked games this season, 1W1L. I've been holding off playing, waiting for solo queue to exist. RIP.

Edited by Raven

Somehow, Draven being plastered everywhere makes me not want to play any league today. At least Nami went on sale and I could afford her with my leftovers. Gotta get the character with 100% more Cassandra Lee Morris! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Had forgotten how good this game can be lol. I played yesterday as Illaoi in bots, first game I survive miraculously and get like a triple kill. It was againts bots so its less impressive but Illaoi is such a fun champ! Tried to engage the enemy team by myself see if i could survive miraculously agian. I didn't. Really want to try Aurelion Sol

Played Aurelion Sol and absolutely loved him. Though I think I am being extremely biased since I really like stars and space and dragons. Put them all together and we have the same reason I like Heimerdinger.

His passive is really odd though and I found it hard to adjust most of the time against minions. Wondering how hard it is against human players. Cool kit overall though!

Edited by SlayerX

• 4 weeks later...

. . .so I just watched the RNG vs. CLG game.

Can someone explain please what happened post-35 minutes?

Because the game should've been over by then.

. . .so I just watched the RNG vs. CLG game.

Can someone explain please what happened post-35 minutes?

Because the game should've been over by then.

RNG had a sort of full engage/dive composition (because of Alistar and Azir) so they pretty much had to make plays.

CLG had more like a teamfight/disengage comp with Aurelion sol, Braum and Maokai while having 2 carry in the backline.

Which means it all came down to skills, like the commentators said: a bad teamfight could possibly make them lose the game.

Edited by Nym

Time to revive this topic!

Man, this was originally posted in 2011... Season 1. It is now season 6!

So, what do you guys think of... Taliyah?

Taliyah is... interesting. Her damage feels pretty low, though having a no-damage ult on a mage will do that, of course, especially since she doesn't have the Lichbane synergy of someone like TF. If her Q didn't have worked ground nerfing the damage on subsequent casts it'd be fine, but once she's used it in an area, it lasts so long that she feels like she has very low kill pressure. Granted, this is impressions based on what I've seen, and her CC and utility could well make up for it, but I worry for Taliyah mid comps without a hypercarry or a third damage threat.

Taliyah nose what's up

yes that was a terrible play on words, don't kill me

But really, she seems strong overall. I've seen people comparing the ability where she throws a bunch of rocks in a direction as a kind-of mini Lucian ult.

The game has strayed away from skimpy sexy ladies, they are starting to get heavily outnumbered. riot must erectify this. I mean the last one was Jinx, and she was released over 2 and a half years ago. Kalista just doesn't do it for me, although there has been a fair share of ...Kindred r34.